How much do i get if i bet one btc on mayweather and also what site is best?

How much do i get if i bet one btc on mayweather and also what site is best?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r5znyNCO2Nw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

probably about $800. Bovada is the best site. you can actually bet with BTC there

Why would you bet on Mayweather?

Because i grew up watching boxing? Mayweather isn't even going to play with this potatoe nigger, might get balsy and bet ko inside 5

Mcgregor is 29, southpaw (mayweather has had trouble with them), strong in the first few rounds as mayweather is weaker and needs time to get into it, active (3-4 fights per 1 to 2 years). i like mayweathers style of defensive boxing but any actual fighter would say mcgregor for this one. Him being the underdog is simply laughable, go rewatch mayweathers fights against heavy handed southpaws then rewatch mcgregor-diaz 2 and alvarez 2. Alvarez and Diaz are both accomplished strikers/boxers (Diaz spars with heavyweight boxers and Alvarez never been knocked down boxing before Connor) and tell me conor "doesn't know how to box". Easy money men.

lmao, most sharps in vegas see this as an opportunity of a life time with floyd only -500. he should be at least -1000. all smart/big money is on floyd. only chance conor has is going for knockout in first couple rounds. if he cant get it then, 0 chance he can beat floyd in a decision.

im putting a large bet on Floyd -500. then gonna hedge a little on conor knockout in first two rounds (40/1)

>How much do i get if i bet one btc on mayweather and also what site is best?
I got 10k on McGregor. Get almost a half million if he wins. I think that's worth the risk. This is going to be awesome!!!

What site big guy?

mayweather is one of the best defensive and evasive boxers ever. if hatton, pacquiao, canelo, maidana couldn't phase him then how the fuck is some mma fighter going to best him?

maidana was the perfect opponent to beat floyd and he still couldnt knock him out after 2 fights.

>1:50 odds

How, where?

Check out the news. And it's a ko bet

Fuck so many ways to bet on bovada

Why would you bet on mcgregor?

It's literally: a boxing match between a professional boxer, and a guy who is not a professional boxer

Where the pro boxer stands to make more losing and fighting a rematch than through winning easily.

The question is how greedy is Mayweather?
My money is on 'very'

if Floyd loses, it means boxing is dead. boxing fans everywhere are depending on him to win in order to keep the legitimacy of the sport. If Connor won, its like a basketball player walking into the world cup and beating the best team. It would make boxing look like a joke. Betting on this fight is very dumb, and sadly who wins depends almost entirely on the judge panel they choose. Trying to predict this from a technique or statistical point of view is actual retardation because there is no stats. Floyd hasn't knocked anyone in 20 years, and Connors never boxed. You might as well play roulette

Anyone who believes that McGregor has a chance does not understand anything about boxing at all.
Maywheater is probably the best defensive and counter-attack fighter in boxing history. Champion 12 times. 49 undefeated fights.

Seriously even if you think Connor has a chance?
This is not even a fight for me. It's a circus show.

Mayweather is getting $100 million base from this fight. He's worth $380 million. He has a perfect record. He came out of retirement for this fight. You think he's going to throw this thing?

If you are wrong... Boxing is just a joke.. will be in the same category as WWF overnight..... Brother

I agree with you.

>basketball player walking into the world cup
this analogy is shit and you know it. mma is closer to boxing in terms of skillsets required than basketball to soccer. you still punch people in the face and try to not get punched.

Slam Ball vs basketball would be a better comparison.

None of them are vaild because those games gave no KO equivalent. An inexperienced basketball team might score a few lucky points, but if they are outplayed for the rest of the game, they will lose.

Conor can win with a single lucky shot.

he actually lost against Castillo and the corrupt judges gave it to Floyd.

youtube.com/watch?v=r5znyNCO2Nw

Not for SURE. But the point is he's retired. If he wins he goes back to retirement no more money. Its not like he'd fight a real boxing champion. If he loses he gets maybe 150 million base on the rematch that he would certainly win.