I just got banned from /r/bitcoin for saying this

I just got banned from /r/bitcoin for saying this.

Other urls found in this thread:

thecoin.blog/blog/post/bitcoin-the-conspiracy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not your personal blog.

Nice blog faggot we don't like you as well

But you like paying $15 to transfer $100?

Ever since Gavin Andressen gave away the keys to the opportunists, bitcoin was going down the shitter. Sure - the price is going up for now, but both segwit and 8mb solutions are leading to centralization - for a private company, or for mining farms respectively. Shit will hit the fan and cause a huge exodus to Ethereum, Litecoin and Monero

When I move money I move millions I wipe my ass with 15 dollars

>le market cap

I know your poor with 15 dollars but try to move 1000 dollars over seas or to another bank. And tell me how much money you will pay in fees

>posting on reddit
>Posting on /r/bitshill
>Getting butthurt then coming here to complain

restart your router and keep the trolling bro

are we seriously going to start complaining about reddit "censorship" here. kys, OP

Go to /r/btc and don't come back.

>man why are these retards i chose to hang out with acting like retards
saged you fucking faggot

censorship? on reddit?

somebody get the washington post on the horn

/r/killyourself

Fuck the fags saying "blah blah blog"

Reddit is heavy with censorship obviously. The silence dissenters on all subleddits.

No shit, so why would anyone bother to go there or talk about it here?

so BCC parity incoming is what you're saying?

Nice

Le secret Veeky Forums club xD amirite guys? all these fags posting on mainstream platforms! Hahahaha such fags

not only that, reddit is objectively better in this regard

where else can you go call luke-jr a christcuck and he'll actually see it? Or straight up ask roger ver if he dumped his btc for bcc yet? The truth is that Veeky Forums doesn't fucking matter at all.

It's account based, not IP based.

3.74USD in fees. Still cheaper than bitcoin. 2-3 days transfer time.

That isn't true or you guys wouldn't be here. The truth is neither Veeky Forums or reddit wants you but you keep lingering like a bad fart. You got banned from reddit then come make one of the worst threads on Veeky Forums but it's everyone elses fault that no one wants you around? How many people have to tell you to fuck off before it sinks in that you're not wanted? I can only imagine what real life is like for you.

i'm here to shill my bags like everyone else

were you expecting something more?

even this whole thread is a subtle bitcoin cash shill

faster than bitcoin too! meanwhile eth takes seconds for pennies

Your post doesn't make sense. If you think core wants to raise fees but not because they want to encourage layer-2 solutions, then why do you think they want to raise fees? Because they're comically evil? You know fees don't go to core, right?

the rising fees would be the necessary side-effect of maintaining decentralization through small blocks, or at least that's how they sell it

Meanwhile IOTA takes seconds for nothing

They sell that, then put out propaganda about how big blocks are bad.

They're keeping the blocks small for this very reason, so everyone has to use LN.

Sounds like they did you a favor.

iktf but then I have a /frugal/ moment and wonder why I would just waste $15

>bad fart
describe for me your idea of a good fart.

BRRRRRAAAAAP

nigga you gay

Just post, "Bitcoin is a scam", on every social networking site, forum, blog, and any other place where you can comment. Eventually, it'll stick. Posting on Bitcoin subbredit is a waste of time.

Fuck you op, I didnt see any faggot posts today and then you had to come along and shit in the punchbowl

go back to L eddit pleb, its for cucks, its where you belong

You'll just sound like a regular normie they've been saying this for years.

Need to explain WHY it's a scam now, that LN is banking.

Take some time to browse /r/diy and learn how to neck yourself. Afterwards take a visit to /r/theredpill and find the courage to actually do it ^~^

thecoin.blog/blog/post/bitcoin-the-conspiracy

this is actually the worst meme of the past 5 years. Brap-posters should be autobanned.

Then go cry about it on r/btc you dumb nigger. Reddit never pretended to be about free speech. That's what you get in a make-your-own board environment.
This is Veeky Forums, now fuck off.

fuck off back to your safespace fucking manchild

BRAAAAAAP
FLOOOOOOOOOOOOORP
|
\
-
/
_PLOP

then why are you here you little faggot ? get back to lebbit where you belong