$1000 by next week

dont u ever disgrace creed w/ this shitcoin ever again

creed is gay

Creed take me there to that special place

nickelback is unironically better

their first album was great dont trigger me

RSI over 80 right now

and the big dump commence

This is the top coin on bittrex with rapidly increasing volume awaiting the bithumb addition on monday. TA rarely applies to crypto, it no way in hell applies to crypto under these circumstances. If you've been following monero at all these past few days this is normal. Reaches ATH, pulls back 5% for a few hours, then up again.

>Reaches ATH, pulls back 5% for a few hours, then up again.

What you have just described is how TA works, this is one of the three main principles exploited by TA.

>1. The market discounts everything.
>2. Price moves in trends.
>3. History tends to repeat itself.

buy high sell higher

i put in a sell order for $150, its gonna blow right past $600 once this happens

mmmmthersa hungah, leeee me get-more coi-io-ionns-pleeeEeeeeEeeeaaaAAAAyyyayyyssss

TOOOOO AAA PLAAAAACEEE THATSSS FULLLL OFFFF LAMBORGHINI'S

Well I just heard
The news today
Seems monero's value
Has finally changed....

the FBI is laundering the BTC-e money WTF

creed is butt rock
scott strapp is pathetic and losing his mind

Fool Fighters are in no way dissimilar to Creed. People get assmad over this comparison but they cannot refute it

foo fighters = talented musicians, innovative sound

creed = christ fags, butt rock

a more apt comparison would be nickleback

Nickel back is actually my normal comparison, but Creed was the topic of discussion so I had to tweak it

But seriously foo fighters is one seriously overrated band

i was comparing creed to nickleback

foo fighters is not butt rock. too many funk riffs, not enough butt rocky vocals

bands that sound like creed (butt rock): nickleback, chevelle, seether, etc..

and puddle of mud

>chevelle
>seether
>butt rock
chevelle is just stoner rock riffs with edgy half screamy vocals, and seether is emo fedora katanacore. I picture seether's longhair lead guy as pic related every time.

its textbook butt rock, fedora katanacore isn't an established genre.

either you don't know what butt rock is, or you're so old you only think bands like guns and roses and bon jovi are butt rock.

neither is buttrock outside of urbandictionary fagboy, the term you are looking for is "post-grunge", which does not apply to chevelle at all. They're more about ripping off Jane's Addiction, A Perfect Circle, and Deftones.

oh are you triggered?
you must look further than urban dictionary.
allbuttrock.com/
houstonpress.com/music/top-10-butt-rock-bands-of-all-time-6519109
youtube.com/watch?v=QtAbuf9S7Q8

Alright guys sorry I started this argument with the foo fighters comparison. Let's move on and talk about monero?

>houston press calls chevelle buttrock so im right
top kek m8

>cant accept the fact that you like butt rock
im not going to do all your research for you, 3 references is enough

that houston press article is the only one of your sources that cites chevelle as buttrock tho senpai, and they're buzzfeed tier.

>moon thread ruined with music discussion

well you won't find a pitchfork review of butt rock bands if that's what you're looking for.

CAN YOU TAKE ME HIGHYAAAAAA

are A Perfect Circle and Tool butt rock? If not then neither is Chevelle.

chevelle has similar guitar effects and vocals, but the composition is so simple.

tool has talented musicians and complex time signatures, so they're more progressive. contrast this with chevelles overuse of 4/4 time signatures.

any old garbage musician from the 90's could have written what chevelle played.

don't let the vocalists voice fool you, just because one element (deep raspy voice) has been removed doesn't mean that it doesn't qualify. its pretty butt rocky.

>complex time sigs make a band good
top kek. Tool's bass and drum players are the only talented musicians in the band. Maynard is a pretentious faggot and the guitars are nothing to write home about

i didn't mean to say tool is "good". that's subjective.

I'm just saying that they're a different genre. Progressive metal specifically.

I'm getting tired so I'll meet you halfway. Chevelle is only half butt rock. The other half is nu metal