You guys aren't missing out on LISK right now right?

This is going to keep pumping over next couple of weeks, who cares about the tech, get in for the gains

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/10-top-cryptocurrency-investors-share-their-favorite_us_599bb27de4b0521e90cfb4e9
blog.lisk.io/lisk-to-rebrand-its-platform-with-design-agency-taikonauten-617863d1132
taikonauten.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The tech is good though

>muh javascript ETH

It's not like eth you dumb fuck. It's not a smart contract platform

oh boy HERE WE GO

No thanks,

Not gonna give my private key to the devs.

>tfw sold a few hours ago to buy adx cause I didn't think it would break 100k

Kill me. I sold antshares at 360k too.

Private key issue was with old web wallet. Obsolete now. Nano wallet does not send private keys. Do your research before criticizing

This meme needs to die already

This is literally ANS before NEO rebrand. Lisk is being rebranded in september. This is like ANS at 5 USD

30 BTC sellwall eaten in SECONDS. Holy shit, where will we stop at?

i was holding until some biztard made fun of me for it.
got weak hands and sold right before its gains.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

shit what a run so far

EATS ME that I didn't invest more when it was sub 50k sats. This mooning was obvious all the time.

>this pump with out any actual news

my god im glad i got in now

all that shit is currently getting priced in dude

Wait for the rebrand. What happened when ANS became NEO?

This is HUGE.

Buying this now is lisky.

Yeah totally, just look what it did for DGB guys!

What is a realistic exit point for this? Im up about 40%. I know nothing about this coin and am only in it for the weekend gains. There has to be a correction soon yeah. Are we talking hours or days?

yeah you're gonna wanna get out soon. don't get greedy and don't listen to the dummies saying this hunk of junk is gonna be the next NEO

Honest answer aappreciated bro.
> were all going to make it

Fuck stuck bag holding

bought at ATH lets fucking go

I bought the Lisk ICO and am still holding.

Don't buy in at this price. If history is any judge there will be a dip. Long term this coin is a solid hold.

cashed out at 5.50 for 60% gainz. just needed to lock some winnings in, I'll buy back in on the correction

Big buys coming in should shoot to $10 at least

I would advise you to lock profits and ride the Monero train. Lisk is out of gas for now. Give it 12 hours or so. Monero is going to steady pump all weekend in prep for monday

That'd be great. I've got a buddy whose got 30K of these things. Plenty of gen block whales left in Lisk, that price starts looking mighty tempting

He knows that private key thing is old FUD. He's just a jealous faggot because he didn't listen...

you know who started the private key FUD? fucking moon man. that ark faggot

Lisk is going through an extended period of growth right now. It's a very solid, unique and undervalued coin. They also have a rebrand comming up next month, much like NEO.

Lisk will be the golden ticket for many. If you missed out on the NEO train last month, do yourself a favor and atleast put a few tenners into Lisk. Thank me later.

It has lots of good developments and news going for it.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/10-top-cryptocurrency-investors-share-their-favorite_us_599bb27de4b0521e90cfb4e9

blog.lisk.io/lisk-to-rebrand-its-platform-with-design-agency-taikonauten-617863d1132

taikonauten.com/

There always is volatility in growth. It will be well within the 20-30 USD range before the end of September. Screenshot this. and see this

the private key scandal proves the devs are incompetent. doesnt matter if the issue is fixed, only a complete incompetent retard would create that problem in the first place.

Lots of attention lately from the crypto community aswell on YouTube comments everywhere about Lisk, the hype is building and will be unstopable

Didn't they jus use a different font and colour thou?

where can I buy guys I am pretty noob. Etherdelta?

Anybody have a good place I can buy bitcoin or eth,ltc today ? $100 or so? Verifications in the US are not making this easy I got coinbase and thats taking forever too.

...how, we're at an ATH

Gonna be at least $6 by tommorow, before september gonna reach $10

Details

stupid pos, it's an ath right now

Yeah and im holding the bag at $3.40

So true, when ARK forked off lisk this was one of the very first issues they fixed along with a bunch of other vulnerabilities lisk has.

Lisk has literally done nothing in the whole 2 years it's had and now it's rebranding and were suppose to get excited because its changing its fucking name? It's literally still the same deadweight shitcoin it was 2 years ago

There's only room for 1 javascript king coin and its obviously its going to be ARK, ARK has done more in 6 months than lisk has done in its whole development time and ARK already has a community and slack 5x as big, anyone holding lisk is crazy because ARK will swallow its entire marketcap soon enough.

^
Very cute, very cute my ark bag holder.

Now tell me:

>How big is ark dev team?
Lisk has 16 developers.
>How much money does Ark has for development?
Lisk has 60 million development fund that thanks to BTC raising gets even bigger.

Arkies always fail to answear these simple questions.

Bonus round:
I will help with question one somewhat.
>Guess which main developer got dismissed from Lisk (fired in grown up language)?
Ark mains developer

you will see

>doubts the european satellites
stay salty no arker

its shit javascript, isn't even considered a currency.

>forgot that their git is public
>desperate arkie faggot spreading lies
fucking pathetic

Lmao and what releases have they made in those 2 years, what roadmap promises have they delivered on?
Fucking zero.
And now they just spring up a rebranding out of nowhere to gain some relevance again, the only thing this coin has fucking going for is it was one of the few to make it onto polo before they stopped adding new coins, that's literally it.

Updating a github means nothing if you never deliver on anything you fucking deluded moron

Just bought QTUM, it will be listed on Korean exchange on Monday, bought LISK at 2$ and sold it today, will go back once it gets to the real price of 3-4$

Yes it is. Its a Dapp platform

Their main goal is to create the appstore for dapps

98% of mobile apps are coded in javascript

Get fuckt bitch

> undervalued
> $600M marketcap

How high do you think this will go? lol

It's gonna go 3x at least $1.8 Billion is nothing nowdays. The Hype is real, dont be salty and miss out on those sweet gains

i dont own lisk but i love seeing the arkie butt hurt about it lmao