Japan: our only condition on joining the League of Nations is we want an assurance that we won't be treated differently...

>Japan: our only condition on joining the League of Nations is we want an assurance that we won't be treated differently just because of our race

>Wilson: NO

What the fuck was his problem?

>lol wtf is Ireland? Never heard of it
He was retarded

Wilson and the Americans fucked the entire world by creating the League of Nations and then not joining the damn thing.

It was actually the Australians that lobbied hard against equality.

hmm... I wonder why an unqualified endorsement of racial equality might be a tricky subject for turn of the century American politicians...

It's about nips not coons, besides it's not like the states do what the fed tells them anyay

Looks like the constitution is only right when it suits

With attitudes like these and how the rest of Europe treated Germany following the war, these people definitely had WWII coming.

Germany got it too easy after the great war.

I'm not a jim crow apologist, but there's a pretty solid rationale behind Wilson's reluctance to sign something like the racial equality proposal when segregation was a sacrosanct institution.

The japs were demanding everyone be treated equal, not just japs and europeans.

I'm pretty sure they'd have been happy with that compromise, especially considering their own views on Formosa and Korea

Nothing.

Japan was a highly hypocritical country who on one hand, was yelling to the western world to see them as equals because "we are one race: the human race

I'm doubtful they would have and it looks even worse to sign a document nominally about declaring equality between the races after picking and choosing which races to include. It kind of defeats its own purpose.

>be Australia attending your first international conference as a real country
>faithful Japanese allies ask to be recognized as racial equals
>STREWTH M8 THATS ENUFFA THAT
>shout at Britain until they reject the proposal
>Anglo-Japanese Alliance breaks down, Naval Treaty ensues
>Japanese militarist butthurt and mistrust of Anglos leads directly to the 2nd Sino-Japanese War, and subsequently Pearl Harbor, the destruction of Force Z and the Fall of Singapore

Have you ever shitposted so hard you killed twenty million Chinese and destroyed the British Empire?

Have I ever told you about the time we convinced America Vietnam was a good idea?

>Promises that the US will come to France's aid in the case of renewed German aggression if they sign Wilson's version of the Treaty of Versailles
>France signs the treaty
>Breaks the promise barely a year later and returns to isolationism

Wilson ruined America and then ruined the world. He is the worst President in US history and one of the worst global leaders up there with Stalin, Mao and Churchill.
>Throws hundreds of thousands of Americans in prison for saying they disagree with WWI
>Said the American people are clay for politicians to mold
What the FUCK was his problem

wh*Tes are literally subhumans

the yellow race is intellectually superior to wh*Tes and wh*Tes are insecure about it

Was Franz Ferdinand actually assassinated by Australians disguised as Serbs?

Yes, also his driver was a disguised Australian who made sure that the assassins would have plenty of chances to kill him.

He was a Viriginian

I only just noticed the big mole on his head

nips don't deserve equality. they are to be either burned to death with napalm or kept as slaves tasked with keeping lonely, unemployed neckbeards preoccupied with bad cartoons.

The Japanese were kinda assholes

Give them a break, they had only westernized a few decades prior.

You're all actually closer to the truth than you realize, I'd encourage you all to read the information I have provided in my thread regarding the Australian menace:

They learned it from us. In the Boxer Rebellion, Japanese officers in the 8-Nations Alliance tried to officially complain to allied commanders that German and Russian troops were committing atrocities against the Chinese civilian population. They were ignored, which led the IJA to conclude that the Euros were never actually serious about the laws of war.

The only other 8-Nation contingent to stand up over this was the US Marines, who tried to physically stop Kr*ut troops looting and raping everything.

Fun fact: rape was so widespread among the German Army in China that the rate of venereal disease in German units was over 100%.

Around krauts - watch out

>over 100%
But that's impossible

He was a southerner.

>tfw Australia started WWII

Jews were running circles around Wilson.