Y no POS you noobs?

this POS coin has a bug. has a 7000% staking.
I have made 2btc this week from this shitcoin.

So..
What is it?

Howdy. That looks good, what have you got there?

another reason never to buy shit coins

so the coin always needs to grow in popularity exponentially forever in order to be worth at least 1 sat? interesting proposal

Which coin is it ?

>Buying a coin because it has a bug that you weren't both genius enough and enough of a cunt to create
>Gain this information from Veeky Forums
I, too, enjoy taking both the risk of manipulating unknown computer errors in my monetary transactions and the risk of questionable trading which may or may not end with me getting into hot water or being unable to receive my fake money.

>implying anyone is getting in trouble over trading some buggy shit coin on yobit

Oh, and of course the very prominent and hilariously obvious risk of being scammed.

If they make 7000%, people might start turning heads.
Either way, gambling on a buggy coin that you don't fully understand is fucking stupid and with the way some people think about coins and/or unexplained income, I really wonder how this investment would hold up in the long term.
But again, the main problem here is just you putting money in a situation that, if not a complete scam/hoax to begin with, could dramatically change once the right people become aware of certain things or make certain decisions. Doesn't even just have to be the devs.

And don't you dare tell me that's the same risk as any coin. Major coins have real infrastructure and a real userbase.
Shitcoin is shit.

IF they make 7000%, of course.
My main issue is of course with OP just being a shitlord. But I'm sure the coin is just as shitty if not shittier than OP.

7200% whatever.

I mean really, last time I checked buggy code meant "it needs to be fixed" not "lets rely on it for profit".

Any way, I think that's about all I wanted to say in this thread.

holy autism

wow i just noticed it's the same guy too
jesus fuck dude how many vaccines did you get as a kid

Which kek coin?

OP here
its a shitcoin but this shitcoin will give u profit at even 1 satoshi. i made like 4 btc this week off staking.

coin is suppoed to give 720% but programmer added extra zero from spite. so daily stake payout is around 11%

Stop being a faggot and name the coin

11% day on day?

alrdy named it you weeb

if you dont get the 11% you get 22% next day

so compound growth?

do you need to leave the wallet in stalking mode all the time?

yes you need to stake 24/7 cuz its pos hybrid coin but well worth it for me cuz the payouts are nuts. newly minted coins compound after maturing takes around 12hours. i started with 15 million and compounded to 50 million in a week

nice, where can i buy 100k?

i cashout everyday 5 million which is what i mint everyday

EMBERCOIN on cryptopia

windows wallet only, wtf?

thanks, and how can i mine it?
POS only?

its x13 i dont know about the pow side

>Mined
>hybrid coin
The jig is up, nice pump OP.

wallet won't connect to the network :/

ITS NOT SYNCING AAAAAAAAAA

nice! op made 2 btc this week and a couple posts later on he made 4btc! great success!

quick rundown on how to mine this?

theres a bunch of youtube videos recently check them out. later fags, remember to get out when you can, cya on the moon.

e z money desu

Would like to get in, but I dont feel like installing malware on my computer (im paranoid of all altcoin executables, and im too lazy to compile the code myself)

>find a way to make a shit ton of coins for no effort
>tell everyone about it
really makes you think