Crypto is driving me crazy

crypto is driving me crazy

its literally consumed a large chunk of my life

i hardly have time for anything else anymore

well, at least you're getting rich off all your time and effort. Right?

RIGHT?

600% gains
but i need more

well, at least you're making an ok living off spending your whole life on crypto, right?

I made 30 whole dollars thid month.I eat cup noodles every day,if that's considered making a living

iktf but temporary craziness is better than 50 years of wagecucking.

delete this

That's really only true if it pays off tho. I mean like Big time. What you choose to do with your life is what's important. More than who you work for, or even how much money you make.

So what are you doing with your life, user? With the genes your parents gave you. With your God given abilities?

It will pay off. I'll be in this until it does. What's important right now is mine and my families financial freedom.

>That's really only true if it pays off tho. I mean like Big time.

Not likely to happen for most people.

it is if you listened at $7

I was thinking about this earlier tonight. We literally spend our entire lives chasing money, and it really blew my mind considering I don't have any idea what I would even want to do for the rest of my life when I retire at 30.

WE ALWAYS NEED MORE

so you quadrupled whatever meager amount you were willing to risk on a chinese shitcoin, big whoop

indeed. and it's going to quadruple again.

I spend 12 hours a day on crypto
lost 20K so far

This sounds like joke, but there are plenty of people around here who are in this very boat. Other than these unfortunates, there are even more who have lost just a little, or maybe barely broke even. There are some who have made money, don't get me wrong. But I would really like to see an actual honest breakdown of total money made or lost by Veeky Forums posters. I think it would be shockingly bleak.

You guys are fucking losers. This is the easiest no effort way to make money.

>t. guy with 4 figure portfolio

>t. guy who is only up 600%

This is not a joke. 20K is almost 50% of my saving from daily hard work. Crypto literally rob all of this from me.

that's good when you're not just playing with tendie money. now buzz off little fly.

Bragging about 600% is what gives you away as a total newfag.

rather be a newfag than a poorfag

It's driven me to consider having people killed just to make it go away.