Romans weren't bla-

>Romans weren't bla-

...Woah

Maurice was egyptian though...

>Egyptians weren't bla-
...Woah

Nice Roman you got there.

>Because of his name and native land, St. Maurice had been portrayed as black ever since the 12th century. The oldest surviving [15] image that depicts Saint Maurice as a Black African in knight's armour[15] was sculpted in mid-13th century for the Cathedral of Magdeburg

Why did 12th century Europeans think Egyptians wuz black?

DAS RITE

HoL uP. So U bE SaYiNg...

WE

WUZ.

KANGZ

KANGZ

AN SHEEEIT

Why all the sperging? What is it about Egyptians that trigger white people?

>What is it about white people that trigger white people
I dunno

Why would whites be upset about an ancient white civilization?

Kemet to be t.b.h

They were black...

WE

WUZ

We all wuz lmao

Firstly that they aren't people

What you think of mixed/brown people when you aren't talking about Egypt

Civilization was started by non-people according to you then.

It wasn't. Mesopotamia was Caucasian, just not European ya dingus. White isn't s race. Egyptians were Caucasian and had both European and a Nubian rulers (26th dynasty)

They were brown. Your bullshit term doesn't change that fact.

Scipius Africanus was black
and it's funny how they instead claim that Hannibal as black

But they were not African , they were about as brown as Greeks or Berbers. The modern coptics are as close as we will get, but even they are heavily miscegenated

>brown as Greeks or Berbers

Yep thats what I said , so they were a bit tanned. Greeks were tan, but not so dark that they couldn't be seen at night like you negroes

Greeks aren't that brown, you dumbass.

They portrayed him as black as they did not want him to look like the predominantly Muslim north Africans.

If you were going to represent your population, would you draw them tanned or their natural skin color?

My names Maurice and Im not black, the name Maurice being black is just an USA thing

Would you draw the peasants working in the sun or the nobles who lived a comfy life inside their houses?