Churchill was a great lead---

Churchill was a great lead---

youtu.be/yhI0rBY9ikI

Oh..

HUR DUR WE WANT PEACE WITH ENGLAND

AYO HOL' UP CAN I VIOLATE THE MUNICH AGREEMENT? LOL Y U DECLARE WAR ON ME I WANT TO BE YOUR ALLY!

t. Buttmad anglo

>AYO LETS PUT AN END TO OUR GLOBAL INFLUENCE WITH COLONIALISM BECUZ OF WATS WRITTEN ON PAPER. ALL RATIONALITY SHOULD BE THROWN OUT DA WINDOW

I'm not an Anglo, but let's use Hitler's very own logic to see why Britain declared war on Germany:

>Hitler claims all Britain cares about is maintaining a balance of power in continental Europe
>Hitler claims a rising French power, foaming at the mouth for new riches and prestige, will alter this balance in her favour, prompting Britain to potentially ally with Germany and declare war on France
>This doesn't happen because the French were pretty fucking destroyed after WW1
>What does happen is Hitler changes the balance of power in Germany's favour by annexing Austria, rebuilding Germany's military, violating the Munich Agreement, and invading Poland on trumped-up charges despite the fact that Britain was treaty-bound to protect Poland

Surely, even a /pol/tard like you can see the irony in all this.

>annexing Austria

Nice meme

>give German land to Poland
>we gon protect Poland from Germany
>muh /pol/

Hitler threatened to invade Austria if they didn't hold a plebiscite on the matter of Anschluss after the small, but loud, Austrian Nazi Party harassed Kurt Schuschnigg to do so. Hitler then shat his pants (again) and thought that there would be widespread fraud, and claimed the Germany would never respect the results of the plebiscite. The Wehrmacht invaded Austria, and the Austrian Bundesheer was told not to resist as it was hopeless.

>German land

Rightful Polish clay, you mean.

Nice commie propaganda

>he really thinks 99.7% of Austrians voted for Anschluss
>99.7%

Fraud did indeed occur as Hitler predicted, but who would have thought it would be the Germans being the fraudsters?

>conveniently leaves out that Germany invaded Poland unprovoked, which is why France and UK declared war on the krauts, making it seem like France was just being a bully for no reason
>completely ignores the concessions Britian made with Germany in good faith, like allowing Hitler to rebuild Germany military, allowing Hitler to occupy the Rhineland, allowing Hitler to annex Austria, and of course, calling in the Munich Conference to just give Hitler the sudentenland, without even inviting anyone from Czechoslovakia, in the hopes of avoiding war, which Hitler was provoking every few months

Also, It was Chamberlain, who made all of these concessions to Hitler, who declared war on Germany. Not Churchill

it's another muh Russians hacked the elections

>bombs the BEF and sinks the hospital ship SS Paris
>80 prisoners murdered by the SS at Wormhoudt
>other prisoners beaten to death by their guards
>water left out for marching prisoners deliberately kicked over by guards

What did he mean by this?

>actually implying that Hitler didnt want to bomb anyone and it was all the evil anglos

lol what? The war started on September 1, 1939, with Germany bombing the polish city of Wielun which had NO military targets in it and resulted in 1300 civilian deaths. And lets not forget Guernica

What the hell was Rudolf Hess doing if Hitler wanted the same thing?

>99.7%
>Realistic

Not even fucking Syrian presidential election or the Crimean plebiscit had their results so high. 99.7% is pretty much "Not even hiding it anymore"-tier.

That's different because... reasons

>prussian land
>polish

>underestimating how much people admired Hitler

>Anschluss? No such thing
this is advanced Wehrabooism

Is that why he got BTFO in the popular vote and only 10% of the German population was part of the Nazi party?

I'm hijacking this thread just to say the new £5 feels like shit to touch. No wonder Churchill looks so miserable on it