Most promising coin in market. EASY 20x in Q3 2018

Most promising coin in market. EASY 20x in Q3 2018.

Take a look!

Other urls found in this thread:

azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/blockchain-identity-proofs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks for telling me after the token sale dick muffin

It have not increased a price yet. It's only on etherdelta . Tokens did come yesterday

It's around 2x ICO price. If he says its easy 20x, it's at least 10x for you.

my ass it is. fuck tierion and fuck this whole ICO business. it's all about dumping it on the greater fool.

This..

it can EASILY get a $400 marketcap. Microsoft is partnershipping and philips, soon millions others.

OK. I believe it is promosing tech. Why is the coin undervalued?

what? it was released yesterday to ico contributors and its not even on the big exchanges, the fuck do you mean undervalued?

Buy on etherdelta at 2x quickly or cry later when it's 100x in a year.

Alright Veeky Forums I'll buy a fucking coin. How do I buy the fuckin things?

This so much. It's going to rise atleast to 0,7$.

If you want fuck , fuck your mother

So nearly every non-scam ICO has paid off for investors, but where are you getting your numbers from? You know coins =/ equity. They are code. They are how things work.

Classic FUDing. This statement alone has me sold on not buying tierion. It sounds so familiar. Maybe something like the DIGIBYTES WITH CITIBANK AWARDS

oooor it could go absolutely nowhere like 0x is currently doing.

It's partnering with a Microsoft, they are going to integrate it .. it's eunogh? Its going to be huuge!

you mean going nowhere after it mooned to 10x ico price? lol

read the whitepaper or dont, i dont give a shit, i got 50k tnt's.

Hope you remember this thread in 6 months to a year.

This. We are actually going to moon.
I purchased only 5.88 ETH as i am poor as fuck.
But i am not selling before a 2020. WE ARE IN SKY!

OK, I'll read it.

Philips and Microsoft partnerships already, eh? Clear price suppression going on. This is going to be big.

The partnership already happened. Both MSFT and Phillips are already using their tech.

IT LITERALLY CAME OUT YESTERDAY

They are a legit company that has been around at least 2 years I think, unlike your scam ICO of the week which is a bunch of pajeets all around the world making a website, a few social media accounts and asking for money.

I sold my OMG when it was still on $1.5 to buy Tierion, that cost me $20k in profits, so hope tnt makes up for it way more.

azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/blockchain-identity-proofs/

tierion is overhyped

Haahahahhahahaha

its not, BITCH!

Look at use purposes..

Common Use Cases
Audit trail for a business process
Document timestamping
Blockchain verifiable credentials
Verifiable data for clinical trials
Regulatory compliance & transparency

AND BEST ONE

"IoT data collection & provenance"

this is future, and do not miss it! you are going to get 10x wins atleast EASILY !!!!!!

meh
none of that is very exciting
rather spend my money on a different ICO than buy the bags of someone who bought an ICO that i didnt

You are pussy, man! You know ?

>exciting
>useful and profitable

buy fast tierieon sir

very much gains sir!

Funny how I never saw any threads on Tierion since the ICO, even before that, I even made like 3 in that timeframe and barely got a few replies, and today I saw like 6 Tierion threads, it's like biz is always late to the party.

sir help sir

can i store my tierions in myetherwallets dear sir

i smell gains sir

yes you can.

thanks sir

etherdelta looks little bit too complicated sir but i can handle sir

are people using bots to catch these?

it hurts just to watch that GUI, some day i will probably learn how to use that piece of shit.

My bad, just read the white paper. Sorry daddy, just put in 2.016 ETH for the time being.

I shilled it on here at the time of ICO. Where were like 4 other threads excluding mine and people were calling us pajeets.
It's still a good buy even now

I gotchu senpai. Took the time to read and now I'm not so cynical about it. Sounds promising, thanks for the heads up

never realized biz changes f a m to senpai...

Literally every board

I'll put 100 into this... you better make me rich u fag

This is a chan board senpai

As if they ever outperform factom. is already so much further than this piece of shit, and even fct is undervalued

senpai

kys onegai desu senpai

haha i've just never typed f a m until now. Live and learn

There are so many pajeet shills in this thread I can tell by their dirty sand nigger way of speaking.

*rubbing hands intensifies, can't wait for this to get on bittrex hee.. hee..*

JUST BOUGHT 3000 OF THIS LITTLE THINGS, now we wait for the exchanges then lambo

Factom already does all this and it's token actually has a use unlike tierion. Go ahead and prove me wrong

>actually unironically buying this trash instead of factom
Proof that Veeky Forums has the lowest IQ of all boards tbqh rn.

b-but tnt is already used... also it's called TNT MOTHERFUCKER!!!

what a shitty name for a coin

someone tell me how the fuck to buy this stuff?

buy at etherdelta bro, before its listed at other exchanges... Dont miss out

Etherdelta.

Load in your key. Deposit the amount you need on the top left. Find an appropriate sell order or make your own buy. Wait for transaction to complete. Withdraw back to your wallet on the top left. Forget key on top right. Done.

>market cap
>1,000,000,000.0

am I reading this right? how's this supposed to moon? what am I missing? feel retarded rn

>1,000,000,000.0
Thats the number of total coins created not market cap. ICO hard cap was $25 mil which was reached in less than a day. Current market cap is about $70 mil.

When you look at the use case, scarcity isn't ideal.

If a business needs to provide provenance to 15,000,000 unique things they'll need a lot of TNT.

Thanks, having a time understanding total coins/use case and actual market cap