youtube.com/watch?v=8kNJxuBCM9k
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petar_Parchevich
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Who do you worship?
Myself
>Why?
I am not a cuck

America.

I worship multiple gods. Athena, Aphrodite, and Ma'at are probably my thee favorite. Zeus, Kek, Dionysus, Nyx, and Thoth are a few more favorites.

youtube.com/watch?v=8kNJxuBCM9k

So I don't go to hell and so the punishment of the grave is reduced.

Also because it is what man was created for.

Orthodox Christianity. My parents and Catholics, my grandparents and Catholics. I just find it that Orthodoxy is the best middle ground, it allows you to have faith and be respected for it without the dogmas and stigmas of the other churches

But Orthodoxy is just as, and, in some cases, more dogmatic than the Roman Catholics.

t. Orthodox

Then again it depends of the branch of the Orthodox Church you are affiliated to. The Bulgarian one is extremely accepting of progress and the new concepts of spirituality. I've had many a conversations with a family friend who is an Orthodox priest and his thoughts about religion seem to tend towards general philosophy than dogmatic laws.

In my experience, most Orthodox (especially clergy and monastics) reject anything that isn't from the tradition of the Church as innovations and heresy. That is why a lot of us don't want to talk to the Roman Catholics. We may not be as legalistic, but we are certainly very traditionalist theologically and view modernist ideas as heresy.

I suggest you read Orthodox news sites like Orthochristian.com (also called Pravoslavie.ru) and those of other official sites of Orthodox Churches.

Pussy.

I worship the triune God. Belonging to a Eastern catholic liturgical rite.

Which one? Byzantine, Melkite, Syriac, etc.?

Armenian

As I said my experiences with orthodoxy are mainly through the Bulgarian Orthodox church and from I've gathered, they have a great deal of pride in the fact that they are Orthodox but still independent from the Ecumenical patriarch. The way Angelarij (the family friend) explained it, is that because of the Ottoman rule over the country the church had to adapt and fulfill unusual roles, for example most monasteries also acted as inns and shelters for people who were moving about the land, that included Catholics, Jews later protestants. The church was also in charge of the translation and book printing business. Furthermore pretty much the whole of education was entrusted to the church. Because monasteries were somewhat independent virtually all of them founded schools which thought history, mathematics, philosophy and even in some cases medicine. That idea of progressive thinking continued even after the liberation of the country from the Ottomans in 1878. One famous example is the Patriarch of Bulgaria during the Second World War hiding the Jewish Rabbi from the then nazi autorities. Further more ordinary priests stood on the rails of the so called "death trains" to stop the jewish population from being extradited to the camps. That influenced the state and ultimately led to the fact that Bulgaria was the only Nazi-allied country from which not a single jew who was a Bulgarian citizen was killed.
But I digress, I will check out the sites you provided, thanks.

That's a really obscure rite, user.

It's a very good one, though, even though I disagree with its users.

I'm aware of that story. Are you Bulgarian? I'm kind of wondering if maybe we think different things when we think "progressive". Because the Church certainly isn't theologically liberal.

The only one worthy of worship: Jesus.

Yes I am Bulgarian, and my family has been Catholic for at least four generations. I'm sort of the black sheep of the family for going along.

So are you a descendant of the bogumilists which converted to latin rite Catholicism. Or eastern rite

That I do not know. From what I've been told our family comes from northeastern Bulgaria and there's a big community of Catholics there which are definitely from the Latin rite.

The Lord, for he is the one true God.

Yeah there is a community of catholics there but I wouldn't call it large. Here a dude that got really high up the ladder. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petar_Parchevich

Various forms, ancestors. Because Platonism is the supreme theology, and ancestor worship is high tier.