What you don't understand about this coins potential is the fact with segwit, lightning network, but more importantly...

What you don't understand about this coins potential is the fact with segwit, lightning network, but more importantly, atomic swap, this is the only privacy focused coin. This is the way you can keep the integrity of your value and still send bitcoin without revealing how much you own.
It will take some time for people to realize this before they store Vertcoin but send Bitcoin with Atomic Swap.
Once people get the hang of the potential, this will explode.

I am definitely not telling you to buy this altcoin, but keep your eyes open on this one. It has the potential if you manage to think longer than your dick

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/UnicornGonad/status/895588867721515009
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice try pajeet

VIA literally does all this in its sleep and a whole bunch more and is way cheaper. Why would anyone buy this coin?

Why? What he is saying is correct, and you are gonna be posting pink wojacks here by end of november for not getting in this cheap.

He is right in the sense that this coin is a complete shitcoin. Vertcoin is a shirtcoin in and off itself. But with atomic swap, its the most usefull and valuable coin so far. No other privacy friendly coin will support atomic swap as of yet

>No other privacy friendly coin will support atomic swap as of yet

>I'm not telling you to buy it

That's good, cause if you were telling me to buy it, then I definitely wouldn't. BECAUSE YOU'RE TELLING ME TO.

You mean like VIA and monero? Both have much better privacy and will have atomic swaps.

>will have
So they don't yet...unlike VTC.

Yeah I'd rather wait for proper privacy along with my atomic swaps, thanks

See you in a year then senpai

>implying you're actually waiting to use the technology

It's like you don't want to make money now...and then again on those shitcoins.

I don't give a fuck about the money. Buying in and using real coins means I'll never have to worry about my fiat gains unlike everyone else here

>I don't give a fuck about the money
>I'll never have to worry about my fiat gains

Sounds like you do give a fuck about the money champ

lol, do you even know how to read?

Do you?

Or do you not understand what you wrote?

This is why you're poor.

As with every other coin..

Litecoin core team are developing the atomic cross chain shit between ltc and vtc. However they announced that before they got segwit on btc..

Bet they fuck vtc off and just support btc. Like they should

I did not know Monero will support atomic swap. This is major, time to get in for real on Monero

You should probably check that's true before you throw all your money in...

First thing I did was search to confirm.

twitter.com/UnicornGonad/status/895588867721515009

Good lad

Fuck off with this piece of shit, you fuckface! I lost money on this shit!

VIA is centralized because it is merge-mined with LTC. LTC is mined only with ASICs therefore VIA is also mined by ASICs. ASICs lead to centralization which is very very bad. That's why VTC>>>>VIA because VTC is only mined by GPU.