OmiesGO OMG

Guys this is big

Other urls found in this thread:

bgr.com/2017/08/25/ios-11-features-apple-pay-cash-photo-id/
forum.thecontrarianinvestor.com/index.php?threads/gt-advanced-technologies-inc-gtat.69/page-501
twitter.com/AnonBabble

enhance

enhance

Some biztard is gonna say
> b-b-but they denied the rumors

> What is a NDA?

whats top left?

bgr.com/2017/08/25/ios-11-features-apple-pay-cash-photo-id/

People found the photo verification in the data strings

fueling the fire of false hope...top kek.

I know its crazy but I sort of believe it. Earlier tonight I looked into apple acquisitions. They seriously acquire a lot of small innovative tech companies. Look it up, there is a lot from vr ones to other interesting biometric ideas

Glad I sold at $9.3, it's like I guessed the ceiling perfectly

Lol they are coding using a mac? Lol

While I'm not a fan of Macs at all, they're actually not bad for programming. In fact, the terminal makes installing and maintaining local webservers, node instances and other environments quite easy on Macs.

> be you
> brainlet
> not realize that the industry uses apple

Reminds me of that sapphire glass company. You'll be crying soon.

Explain

September 12th: The Day of the Dumpenning.

Enjoy: forum.thecontrarianinvestor.com/index.php?threads/gt-advanced-technologies-inc-gtat.69/page-501

Nice meme.
> The new iPhone is confirmed to have a face recognition system
> Various companies and developers, not just Omise, will be able to utilize this into their apps
> OMG devs are self sufficient
> Stocks are a meme

There's a hard wall of 92BTC at 50k sats. The exhcange won't allow it to crash but it won't allow it to go up by alot (yet).

Again, remember that Binance are going to buy 25% of the supply every quarter and destroy it. Thus, if the price is going to be too high, it'll be too expensive to buy back.

The buy back action itself will force the prise of the coin to rise.

even if theres a 1% chance its real then its worth putting a small amount in because this will 100x if its real

I'm a 25 year old poor fag with my life savings invested in OMG (2 btc) If it crashes and burns I will an hero on livestream for all of Veeky Forums to see.

Screencap this

lol where did you get that from?

That's fucking surreal

He's talking about BNB but posted it in the wrong thread

Making it larger than Bitcoin? Unlikely. 30x-40x at most, and that's incredibly generous.

Nice, just sold my stack.

"I have just lost all of my retirement and all of my son's savings. My son has special needs and I have failed him in the biggest way, sorry for posting this but I am totally devastated"

oh boy

you're 25 ffs, you can start a new life like 4 times from now on if you're not a pussy

Being poor without children and responsibilities is the best kind of poor. Invest it all into small coins, and if it goes down you could earn the money back in a couple of years. Keep your chin up.

at the end of the day this is a phone app thats lets you pay for things in any currency you choose anywhere in the world and the vendor receives their currency of choice.

the omg tokens are pos for the network and pay you fees.

and Vitalik is on board.

people throwing their entire 401k and all savings at that stock....what in the actual fuck...

Yeah, so no advantage over literally anything running Linux? You obviously don't code.

OMG will double digit by Sept, many announcements yet to be said public.

I kinda wanna just dump this. Do people actually believe they are gonna work with apple? Invested in this coin because I thought it had good tech and would have a real world use. Once people realize omg has nothing to do with apple, this coin will dump.

>FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD

nice id ZAC

the apple bullshit isnt priced into it. just stupid hype from small group of people.it was $8 before the apple skateboardp ic was started posted around

No uses apple pay faggot this will dump internally

Is there a date for "*the*" news to come out?

We'll see. Holding

Ok, dump your OMG start collecting pink wojacks now for next winter when its triple digits.

Did you sell 100k tho?

September, hence the late-August accumulation

I told two of my friends to invest in this, if this keeps dropping they will actually break my legs (they're Russian goons ffs) pls go up already; _;

come on money skeleton make it go up

I hope you will learn from this.

>not keeping your powerlevel to yourself

No one knows about my crypto adventures, not even gf.

I just don't want to end up being a fuckin cripple

Just wanted to get on their good side desu, they got a plug on fishscale blow and all the Girls :(

Coke will cripple you before the ruskis. Be careful senpai

Thank you bro, only do it once a month, might have to start using painkillers or cheap H if omg actually tanks.

It's not tanking.

It's being accumulated for the next pump.

What the fuck is wrong with you

I do code actually. CS degree and a Masters of Information Technology. Currently working as a software engineer and I run a few websites on the side for some extra money. My web servers run Ubuntu 14.04 and I use Windows 7 as my PC OS. I was just saying that Macs aren't all bad when it comes to programming.

800 OMG hodling, hands of iron. Will I make it?

830 here. we gon be ite

Code bro what do u think about obsidian? No bully pls

>Yeah, so no advantage over literally anything running Linux? You obviously don't code.
jesus, you are delusional, and there are so many little contrarian children on this site

>UBUNTU

>not arch or gentoo

Fuck off normie

>Linux
>Not OpenVMS

You guys really thing that apple buying omise is a good thing? They will shut down omg to put their apple token.

He's russian.

can these clowns just release the news so this coin can either moon or eat shit, im in suspense here.

Seriously, I’m so close to cutting OMG loose