tenx

RDD

HTML5 coin

Kek Approved (y)

GRC, next 6 hours, check patterns. checks news

purely a pump

DNT

dgb

TenX. It has stayed stable through the BTC/BCC shit, and now that BTC is normalizing, it is starting to go up. It's got a solid floor that has been tested several times and not broken through all the uncertainty lately.

Blocknet actually mooning right now get in or be poor

Adex

delete this

LISK for fucks sake. 10$ by tomorrow.

explain why

BTC

your an idiot

QTUM – The real Chinese ETH.

Look at the 3 month chart. Textbook cup and handle formation.

b8

sure, your probably balls deep and bought in at 900

ADX is literally only listed on one real exchange (Bittrex). It will be on Binance, Yunbi this coming week and Poloniex within the month. Jihan Wu, the money chink behind Bitmain and Bitcoin Cash is invested and will be whale pumping the literal fuck out of ADX once it's on chinky exchanges.

He will also ensure major adoption on exchanges using his influence and power to ensure partnerships.

Oh and it's the first crypto to be built on the NEO blockchain.

its going to be iota, you fuck

niiiiice

>buy in high

QTUM for sure, adding to Korean exchanges on Monday or should I call it Moonday?

cv2. buy quick before pajeet starts shilling :)

CLAMS

tkn

Except IOTA isn't on BITTREX you dumb fuck

bump for bitbean. It has the most potential and the best technology.

TFW made 1k on blocknet since your post.

OMG

SC

I only have 800 that I bought during the ATH (thanks, Veeky Forums) but I'm hodling for 2020 when 1 $BITB = 1 $USD

The crash of the 1920s was sudden, but this one is the slow heartbeat of defeated westerners who have not realized they are already fatally wounded by memes. Digital currency will be the new normal.
>but user, you only have 800 beans lol what good will that do
Moving to Indonesia to wait out the storm and pray I don't get nuked while nations squabble over coins.
I also have 30,000 Canada coins for when I'm tired of sunny islands and wanna eat french fries in the rain. The future is looking bright anons :3

RADS

It's already pumping.

BUY FLORINCOIN. ALEXANDRIA SOON

RADIUM

monaco

Dnt
>;)

LSK,just take a look at the chart

DGB