Wtf I love nazis now!

Wtf I love nazis now!

youtu.be/s3wbuIdJ0Ps

>Yep, that's me, you're probably wondering how I got here...

>posting dead bodies is a legit counter argument

Thanks for showing the great sacrifice they made

>now

>Shooting yourself in the head and getting people to burn your body
What a heroic man

HOW DOES IT FEEL KNOWING THAT REGARDLESS OF HOW MUCH YOU MALIGN, MOCK, AND ATTEMPT TO DISGRACE, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN THE WRONG?

Kill yourself retard

No matter how often you post you'll still be autistic.

Not an argument

Turn your trip back on

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the most redpilled guy around?! Oh my God. I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Hitler thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting /pol/ack that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just past in the link to the video. Oh, and we all know the vid. The "epic" The Greatest Story Never Told video, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about fucking Adolf Hitler. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a stormfag. A pathetic stormfag nigger. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Then make an argument as an user without the retarded trip and distinctive posting style, you deserve thoughtless shitposts otherwise.

>it's a stealth copypasta meme reply that is actually still a "MUH NABZIS" post

fuck off surrender cuck

>dude war lmao
>uh oh we lost
>muh jooz!!!
never let autismos lead countries, nonetheless a g*rman one

>Marx was German

So are mods going to do anything about this blatant shitposting or what?

Nice music

How many of those boys were orphaned because Hitler decided that he had to invade Poland? Probably all of them.

Hitler was a cripto zionist

>implying he killed himself
That wasn't the official story at the time.

>savior of Europe
>destroys Europe
Hm

Hahahahahahahahahahah!!!

>he thinks he has the moral high ground

Might makes right, I guess that means the Germans weren't right

Ah yes, newspaper headlines. They're always accurate and are never rushed out before the full facts are discovered.

>Hitler was German