Lost 5000€, feeling shit

I don't know why I'm writing this on Veeky Forums but I felt like it. This morning my electric bike got stolen (3k€) , this is also my tool for my current work . It wasn't insured . Plus I've lost 2k in crypto this week ( DNT ) this month I made some nice gain with crypto , mainly thanks to biz, but it's kind of a step back since I'm 20 and haven't had that much money . And yeah I feel like shit right now even though in a lifetime it's not a consequent amount . Guess I'm looking for reassurance , or kind words . In before,
I'll never stop trying, researching, hustling, and making money though

sucks dude... Get back on feet, and carry on, you got the mindset

Bright future and nice gains will down on you

Thanks man. Basically all I needed

are you foodora norge?

np. Snags pave the way to success user.

>electric bike
Unless you are a 70 year old woman, there is no excuse for having those shitty pieces of shit. Buy a normal mechanical bike.

Don't worry about it man, just keep working hard and you'll be on the moon before you know it

Exactly. Get fit and skip leg day whenever you want. Cycling is a great way to commute

Kind of . I work with the delivery startup Stuart
Thanks . Godspeed

He is probably some foodora or deliveroo bike food delivery dude in a rich country. Loosers without job skills buy an electric bike at one of these "work without job interview" jobs.

Been trading 1 week and lost €600 so far, j-just gotta be patient I guess

This is summer holiday right now . Uni only restarts on September . This is a part time job and It pays better than most job student can do here . All of the salary is reinvested into crypto

20 as well man. Money is not everything user

>constant bike maintenance and unbelievable hard physical work compared to "most student jobs"

Nice meme.

Life has to be hard in Europa these days. Hope you guys actually manage to brexit

Just took a loan for this shit
Its gona go so wrong..

what the fuck OP, go to the police and pester those fuckers until they find your bike. From your post it seems like you have nothing to lose anyway.

lmao

we'll all make it user

(OP) ID might be different
I live in France, the Police ?
They are a joke, they dont put any means for something below 3000eu , mine was around this price but they won't care, that's the sad truth. Theft like this happens everyday here. Don't mean to trigger a politic discussion but yeah that's it basically .. I'd rather check Leboncoin ( French craigslist ) and see if it's there someday. Thief usually proceed this way

the police probably have their hands full ignoring the mass muslim raping spree

Just tell them it was worth 12k eu and they might go looking.

Buy something before it moons not after

In a couple of years we all will be millionares, dont bother with 5k and get back on your feet

>I made some nice gain with crypto , mainly thanks to biz,

is there a different biz somewhere out there?

what type of bike?

Well you guys made me bought ark in June at 0,5/6 and MBRS at 0.05 before it went up . I have to say, yes, that is thanks to biz
Electric .

ALERT: There is a pump and dump discord group spamming Veeky Forums to buy 5000EURO don't fall for their jewish tricks.

>Leboncoin
>coin

WTF, does everything have to end in 'coin' nowadays?

Lmao
Know your memeing but Leboncoin was created a few years before BTC appears .
In french : Le:The
Bon:Good
Coin:place

trades one week
invests 600€
you pleb.

I can confirm that French police is a big joke. My house was burglered, I find the tools + gloves they used to break my door in nearby forest. Bring it to police hoping they would do DNA test. They tell me 'DNA test are too expensive' and won't do anything with the evidence I brought them....

I lost 2k on a stupid pump n dump once, but next day I made 20k on one of my good coins mooning. you'll get over it OP.