Watch AdEx closely today. We will show you magic

watch AdEx closely today. We will show you magic.

t. the crypto magican

What is happening? Announcment?

Jihan is involved with Adex. NEO """""""CHINESE ETH""""""" is teaming up with Adex to fight western imperialism. Connect the dots and we go to the moon.

Fck this ist next lvl conspiracy. Price predict today?

This was known for weeks, that's why it actually went up in price before. Stop trying to unload your bags onto others you scamming pajeet. You bought high now hold those bags like a good little retard.

source?

ur mom

Why the fud dude they will partnership with neo means you can change your adex for neo that is huge neo is the future asian eth and it will be huge

can you feel it my cute apprentices?
We are getting closer

To what faggot

To a downhill reversal back to 10 sat.

so who listened ?
40k is our target. stay strong my follower

Yup, it's mooning.

I hope so credit card bills can be paid

im in

this whole coin is a trap, pdn and hype based shit

Can you keep referring to yourself as crypto magician so I know I can trust your calls please OP? It's hard to keep track of pajeet shillers and those with genuine calls

Dropped $5,000 like 20 minutes ago. Quickest $500 I've gained so far. (:

40k is dumb though this is where the ride stops

Gtfo with your FUD shit let the mooney go up

Isn't that all these shit coins. The only coins worth a damn is erithuim neo bitcoin and a few others. Everything else is just shit coins and people trying to make money

just spoke with lead dev, news coming monday about new partnerships and exchanges.

"huge announcements monday"

insiders already buying it all up for moon mission.

>i talked to a dev on discord
Source or fuck off

Source or fuck off

Source or fuck off

I only buy cryptos that use vertical shots of skyscrapers in their marketing material since it's about the most cutting edge and individual thing going on in the markets right now, just bought 100k

Interesting. I only buy crypto if the general colour scheme on the website is blue (OMG, MCO, DNT etc) ...So I'm also in.
Actually just realised this might be true.. Hmmmm

Why the fuck would anyone buy this at what is basically an ATH?

ATH = 60k, its not even half its ATH