Ohni General /OG/ - First times the charm edition

Welcome to Ohni General where we are to discuss the brand new Etherium token Ohni.
Ohni has serious potential to become a serious player in the crypto eco-system, potentially being one of the fastest coins.
Links
----------------
Official Website - Ohni.io
Twitter link - @ohni_io

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x7f2176ceb16dcb648dc924eff617c3dc2befd30d?a=0x3c3c73b0f61be2ca639ea77135511679259da388
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Legit ?

bought 1m of them from that shitty exchange

I assume you are the good lad that I got my 500K from? so when's ICO?

legit

yes, we listed

No.
Just someone interested in the project

please shill this harder, I want free money

sounds interesting, thnx

nice bought 100k

Praise kek

Any updates? When's it getting listed etc?

Someone link me the website please. I forget where to login.
>pic related

How do I get some of this?

>mfw watching the price on the exchange

I hope you guys get listed on more of them

Can't believe I'm helping someone who cannot even read OP's post. He even posted the official website ffs

Send 1 ETH to 0x2bE98A03618C89728d7279F1c3FaC7c5D478dcB8 and they will send you 100 000OHNI as soon as they manage to process it

u can buy more for much less from the shitty exchange why the fuck would I send 1 eth for 100k? are you fucking retarded?

valid point, sry bruh

Thanks OP, I just bought 100k

Got 500k for free, fingers crossed.

Scam! Run like hell

Ohni is going to uncuck the world!

The exchange is shitty but it's a good start.

holding

/pol are behind this

Do you really hate money?

t. 10+ million holder

how?

Ohni team has dropped huge amounts for biz and pol across various threads

is the giveaway thing still going on?

What happens when this hits more exchanges?

i'm pretty sure the handouts have stopped

so I got 500k free last night, but I used this website eth-coin . org and they didn't provide anything like a private key or keystore file and their website is incredibly simplistic only providing a service for Ethereum by the looks of it. What the fuck do I do to get control of the 500k OHNI thats in the wallet?

10 billion coins in supply? This thing's never gonna be worth shit.

Not at the moment I don't think but they do still drop occasionally.

Massive increase in price as the coin becomes known.

>This thing's never gonna be worth shit
Bytecoin, Dogecoin, Ripple, Siacoin and stellar lumens would like to a word with you.

If it hits $.001 we will all be extremely happy. Not unforseeable with proper shilling and a decent ground game.

I'm holding for the long-long term.

That place looks freaky. No FAQ.
You could try their support page.
Meanwhile, you can go to
etherscan.io/token/0x7f2176ceb16dcb648dc924eff617c3dc2befd30d?a=0x3c3c73b0f61be2ca639ea77135511679259da388
to verify your transaction processed (replace the last 42 characters with your own 0x-address).

Absolute scam.

Everyone should read the "whitepaper" devoid of any actual content. Sets up terms that sound good, but lack any technical explanation.

how is it a scam if they're giving you free coins?

Yeah I messaged their support, asking for my private key or keystore file and their response was that I 'dont need it' and can make some kind of special password for them to recognize me if I lose my login info.

I don't know, i've seen real scams and this doesen't have a "Buy now" button covering 2/3rds of the screen.
Also if it was a scam why would they give it away for nothing?

>The whole point is to help make biz and pol rich

Stay poor faggot

#MakePolRichAgain
#LumburgFuckedHer

#Donate here
0xEd1c63BABAA82C7e93c9b0Fb6874dfE4A6955a35

It's pol.

This shit is going to get pumped to Alpha Centauri

Well shit this sucks, theres 500k OHNI floating in limbo because I was in a rush and picked the first google result last night to make a wallet.

I got 2m OHNI in the airdrop and got it sent to my Jaxx wallet. I don't know how to get it out. I'm so sad.

Just reporting in the legitimacy of these guys, I got paid too last night

>ohni corporate servers
Literally gtfo

Same for me

ALERT: There is a pump and dump discord group spamming Veeky Forums to buy Ohni don't fall for their jewish tricks.

0x844a7B2B693D268FF0890E1Aa607320F224449C2

Gibs please!

Still no proofs. Probably full of shit.

Top Kek

yeah thats why they gave millions of it out for free on pol last night right?

Shh, you are making sense now

you can't even pump and dump this shit. You can't even mine it. They gave out some free ohni last night.

Wheres the Dave Chappelle meme where he's asking if y'all got any more Ohni?

Is this the 5 O'clock free Ohni Giveaway!?!?!

this man is a prophet and messiah among men. Be ready for a dump of massive proportions, this shit coin was shilled here on this thread for weeks, dev has like 70% of circulation, and was giving them away in insane amounts for devoted shillers. You have been warned.

>giving them away for free.
>to biz users.
>to make all of us rich.
are you stupid user?

Why is anyone who's read the whitepaper interested in this? It delivers a truncated "recent chain" to you and controls the rest back at corporate hq. You fell for (((their))) tricks once again, enjoy the central bank of anonymous cryptogoyancies

0x006c3E4A97076E58d33d6f1565c6acC17822D5B0
please help a poorfag

Because it was fucking free. Seriously how hard is that for you guys to grasp? There is no risk for almost everyone here posting.

Lmao at all these comments "How is it a scam if he gave it out for free?"

It's a scam to /invest/ money into this shit ass coin. He wants to give out loads of it so you idiots can shill out for him and try to create a false value for these coins so you can sell them to idiots for a profit.

I read people getting 100k/500k for free, then why would I invest any ether into it? Enjoy your Deutsche Marks.

Are you holding Ohni?

No, that's why I'm not trying to hype it up. Every ohni poster just has multiple thousand ohnis that they got for free and desperately want to be worth something.

>ohnis
I have more than thousands. I am not looking for it to sky rocket today or right away. I want it to grow with foundation. I am not about instant gratification. I don't think I would even sell if it hit .01 cents. Just one of the few tokens that I would hold super long term.

I wish you luck and good fortune, but I feel like this is just smoke. Still, maybe you'll be rich, would be nice, especially if you got all those Ohni (it is both singular and plural?) for free.

If I have ohni in bittrex ether address will it appear as ohni of it ever gets listed on bittrex.

I'm just being cynical, want some solid advice?

This is a well known shill coin here. You are going to the wrong place to advertise it. If you want to make some serious gains with this shit coin put in some actual effort. Since your webpage/whitepaper sucks ass you should let the hype die down for the next few weeks and go shill this on some other Veeky Forums-like board of a different country in another language, the language barrier may work in your favor for your shit written whitepaper.

i have a few.....

Would be ni e if is coin did something