Do you prefer Trump or Kim Jong-Un, why?

Do you prefer Trump or Kim Jong-Un, why?

Also vote.

strawpoll.me/13662443

25 year rule retard

Trump and Un are both well over 25 years old.

So if we're using the 25 yr. rule are we comparing 40 something yr. old businessman Trump to 8 yr. old Kim?

"Hey guys random thought, do you think that a new york real estate guy would ever meet the son of that weird NK leader? No reason just curious."

Trump communism is the best communism

Mods do your fucking job.

Maybe that's why Zizek endorsed him for President...

And yet I get banned for snekposting. Wow great job mods.

He never endorsed him. He just said he was better than Hillary

>Bans snekposting
>keeps Stormfag, commie, and Pagan larping

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Yes.

What is Snek?

The mods of Veeky Forums, especially of his and hm, are superb and beyond reproach.

>banned for snekposting
fucking statist cucks

Veeky Forums literally doesn't have mods. The only time shit gets deleted is when some janny gets tired of deleting shit on /sp/ and comes here to delete different shit.

Kim's only in his 30s?

When it comes to Korea, nobody knows Korea better than me. I have the best Korea. The best. But look folks, the UN task force has been definetely outsmarting our politicians at warfare. It's terrible. When the UN sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems to us. They're bringing Americans. They're bringing the Brits. They're NATO. And some, I assume, are good people. We need to build a DMZ. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate South Korea. I love South Korea. I have great relationships with the South Korean people. But what they have been doing to our DPRK and our Communist Party of Korea is just... terrible. Terrible. Sad! Don't worry though, folks. Chinese help is going to come back. And it's going to come back greater and stronger than ever before. It's gonna be yuge, believe me. We're going to make Korea great again.

Based kim

Yea.

Is that Jeff Sessionsin the lower picture?

Fake post! Vicious lies!

Yes, he's currently the youngest world leader.

So mods, you going to delete this shit soon?

No one fucking cares about your the_Donald rebbit memes.

I think that was Justin Trudeau?

Hopefully not. IT don't break no rules. Donald Trump and Kimmy are both over 25 years old.

Trudeau is 12 years older than Kim but both are pretty young.

Try again faggot.

In his defense Trump and Kim were both known about over 25 yrs. ago.

Trump and Kim Jogn Un are both historical figures that were alive 25 years ago. What did you think of them as people 25 years ago?

Wow, I thought he was at least 45 or something.

I thought he was in his 60's.

He's got a literal baby face, are you fucking face blind or something?