Why did it do so much better than the Bantu nations?

Why did it do so much better than the Bantu nations?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>As of 2015, Nigeria is the world's 20th largest economy, worth more than $500 billion and $1 trillion in terms of nominal GDP and purchasing power parity respectively. It overtook South Africa to become Africa's largest economy in 2014.

eurasian genes

It didn't. Ethiopia is trash in all economic stats compared to West African nations.
>but muh stone churches from 1000 years ago
Irrelevant.

Nigerians are white.

Fun fact, the prophet Muhammad(SAWS) ordered Muslims to leave the Ethiopians alone if they don't attack Muslims first. He (SAWS) also told how in the last days after Jesus (PBUH) has defeated the anti Christ an Ethiopian man will raise an army to fight the Muslims.

As Jesus (PBUH) leads the few surviving Muslims (Most will be dead from what appears to be nuclear warfare, and the people of Gog and Magog) Allah will send a breeze from Yemen that will kill the remaining Muslims on the Earth including Jesus (PBUH). This will be the end of the religion of Islam and the Ethiopian man will march to Mecca and finally destroy the kaba, and this time it will not be rebuilt. Humans will be in a state of extreme ignorance at this time and the population will apparently be living in a state of barbarism. The population also is apparently massively reduced at this time and technology has been forgotten.

This is when the fire spreads from the north, it will be so hot that people will not be able to survive being near it. They will keep fleeing from this fire until the few surviving humans are gathered in one area and finally go extinct. This is the end of humanity according to Islam.

Most of Africa was just random tribes except Ethiopia which was united under christianity and a king which helped for it to stand against the Italian invasion. Also they were armed by Russia and otehr countries.

It doesn't have a gigantic inhospitable desert between it and the rest of the world, meaning it can receive ideas developed there.

Very few places developed without outside influence.

Holy shit Muhammad predicted the unavoidable nuclear holocaust and takeover by niggers

Nigerians aren't Bantu.

They have the second lowest IQ in all of Africa, Eurasian genes don't mean shit. This is coming from someone who thinks IQ is a meme. My guess is that they were actually connected with the rest of early civilization, unlike the majority of SSA.

...Possibly. The descriptions in his (PBUH) Hadith sound very similar to nuclear warfare but of course we don't know for sure because it has not happened yet. He (SAWS) also gave us descriptions of how in the end times people would fornicate in public like wild animals, which is an indication of extreme regression, and many other indications of an extreme regression.

>ethiopians
>niggers

Richard Lynn's IQ numbers are a meme.

That looks like a black woman to me, just with some Middle Eastern admixture. Are African Americans like Beyonce or Black West Indians like Rihanna not black either user?

Pic related, different ethnic groups in Ethiopia, they aren't all Habesha/Afar looking.

Access to trade.
West Africa was more isolated from the major trade routes, which is the main reason for the development of "complex" civilization. It's why the only really famous Western African empires were the Trans-Saharan ones.

Isn't that what I said? I've seen estimates for Nigeria's average IQ range from anywhere from 69 to 89 recently. I highly doubt that it's 69 myself, that's pretty fucking low for the richest country in Africa.

Ethiopia was a byword for famine in the 80s.

If West Africans had large trading boats, they would honestly be ahead of East Africans by now. All you would have to do is travel up the coast to the northern parts of Africa and set up shop with the Mediterranean. It sure beats that fucking desert.

Literally no one outside of Africa will think of Ethiopians as different than the rest of sub-saharan africa, mr. ethiopian supremacist. You sound silly. People use Ethiopia as the example of poverty. "poor as ethiopia". When people think of Ethiopia they think of people starving.

You can find the raw data quite easily.

He tested about 10 Nigerian children from some slum and got 69.

Then he goes to Austrialia and tests 1000 white male adults from the suburbs.

What a cunt.

To be fair, that's all because of oil.
Ethiopia is at least starting to build a manufacturing base

> they would honestly be ahead of East Africans by now
But they are.

>implying
see
Economies based on resource extraction, that aren't based in relatively small populaces, are never sustainable in the long run. Even the succesful ones like SA see the writing on the wall and are starting to change course.

Ethiopia is Africa's Africa, literal shit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
Literally poorer than fucking Zimbabwe. Check out how many countries are ahead.

I meant FAR ahead user, like the difference between Southern Europe and Northern Europe 1,000 years ago.

>being poorer than memebabwe

That's terrible.

Forgot to add "I didn't mean to add the 'by now' part, my mistake.

Remember China's GDP per capita was lower than most of Africa's in the 80's before Deng. It's a blessing in disguise desu

>You think being poor is bad? Well rich countries were once poor so there's that!
Embarrassing.

they can never erase the the shame of having been poor at some point

This Ethiopia was able to maintain contact with both Europe and the Muslim world when it was still a wee empire.

East Africa was a huge hub of trade up until the Portuguese/Omani takeover, and Ethiopia was conveniently placed right in between Alexandria, Zanzibar, and Arabia.

>Why did it do so much better than the Bantu nations?
>Much better.
Ethiopia is a shithole just above Somalia both geographically and economically.

There's a reason why the joke "Ethiopian cuisine = No food." is a thing.

It's a shame, Ethiopian good is delicious as hell.

*food

>Literally no one outside of Africa will think of Ethiopians as different than the rest of sub-saharan africa,
That's not true. Anyone who lives in DC, silver spring or anywhere with a decent ethiopian population knows that they look different from other Africans.

In a rather humorous twist, many African Americans thanks to being BLEACHED by their slave owner ancestors or just by mixing with Irish/Scots-Irish indentured servants (the latter happened early on but died down in the 1800s) look slightly more like Ethiopians. It's even more apparent with some biracial people, like that football player Colin Kaepernick.

>Beyonce or Black West Indians like Rihanna not black
Of course they aren't black, they are mixed. Would you call Obama white?

Rihanna is as mixed as Obama's kids or Tyler the Creator, she's 25% white. I honestly consider someone to be "mixed" as a black person if they're less than 65% black. Hell, even Tyra Banks is 79% black, 14% white, and 6% Native American.

I love how depending on the subject either everyone is black or nobody is black.

Same thing happens with whites. Sometimes even Egyptians become white sometimes only Scandinavians are white.

From all those I only know Rhianna, and only because she has a good ass.
We went autistic in our colonial period and classified everyone be race, level of mixing etc, so that Tyra Banks would be called a Loba (I think).
Only USA consider anyone with one drop of black blood as blacks, everyone else consider them mixed or classify them in different groups like Mulatoes/Pardos. In the Dominican republic you are white if you have mainly white blood for example. It really depends of your culture and your roots.

Imagine if this shit was still kept up but in America. I'm and I come from a Jamaican family that has West African (specifically Ghanaian, most Jamaicans are), Hakka Chinese, Irish, and East Indian ancestry. I look pretty black with the exception of my eyes, my brother is the same thing but lighter, and my sister looks multiracial enough for people to think she's half Asian, or at least 1/4th like Chanel Iman.

It was abandoned (I think) because people mixed so much than you never were sure of what exactly was everyone else, apart than some genes activated in some brothers etc.
If you know exactly what parts of each nation do you have, you can find how you would have been called in any Spanish colony back then.

That is convoluted as fuck.

>in the end times people would fornicate in public like wild animals, which is an indication of extreme regression

Just go to any gay parade or to any club with spic music and dance. That twerking shit is just one step from being fornicating in public.