Bitcoin is broken

What in the fuck is this kike shit?

It now costs over $10 in mining fees to send a fucking $100 transaction now and actually have it show up sometime in our lifetime?

It takes literally days now for the fucking gooks to get around to mining your shit now even they do at all unless you pay out the fucking ass.

Tens of thousands of transactions are backing up, if they ever get confirmed at all.

Fuck this KIKE bullshit. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK IT

Bitcoin is dead, GO SUCK A FUCKING DICK

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
bitcoinfees.21.co/
blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/transaction/1c5eb0b817e24406359fcc224391fe4bf9e934ca36c87898990c446eef6328d5
steemit.com/bitcoin/@hitlerdoge/most-economically-efficient-withdrawals-from-bittrex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mining fees

Yeah that's right nigger, mining fees. Why am I suddenly paying over 10% to move goddamn money around?

Normies are still buying BTC. Technology or usability doesn't matter to them.

I'm still a BTC maximalist.

This shit is fucked. I am so mad right now. This shit does not fucking work anymore.

Bitcoin is the normie flavor of the moment. In 10 years the coin will be dead, and news reports will be made about the coin that started it all. DOn't worry too much.

It's the chinks playing games. Would a major western mining operation be feasable? Or does the Chinese government subsidize too much?

What if, I built something underground in like Arizona. Maybe a cave. Run everything on solar panels, in a naturally cool environment.

Nigger I got a lot of money just floating in fucking space because this kike bullshit doesn't work anymore and the fucking gooks are just raping us in fees. Goddamn fucking damn this godamn piece of shit. Fuck BITCOIN, fuck this goddamn cancerous sore on humanity.

>wow, i bet no one has thought of solar before.

will it work in the future tho?

what about lightning they claim instant and cheap transactions

You're here to make money, right? If BTC doesn't fix its shit before the normies notice it's broken, just sell. Boom, easy profit.

>a challenger appears!

So is it feasible or not retard? Someone needs to do something, we can't let the future of crypto rely with chinks. Fuck your mother if you want fuck.

normies don't give a shit about transactions or even using bitcoin, it's just a store of value to them. Once tech enthusiasts start dropping their huge bags the price will drop and the normies will panic. It will be glorious and the flippening will commence.

Why is this so fucked now? Is it because the Kikes bought BTC and now it's all fucked? Is it because gooks are evil? What in the fuck is this goddamn motherfucking piece of fucking shit's problem?

GODDAMN BITCOIN, YOU FUCK

Just switch to ETH. I did and I've never been happier with my crypto

Then you could design a really cool costume to wear in your cave.

I'm sticking with BTC for the moment to store value, but starting to use ETH more and more. Nothing like sending money to an ICO and seeing your tokens appear within 30 seconds. Feelsgoodman.

With low volume it's a different thing.Btc will likely become more popular "chaos hedge" while alts keep dying

>he really believe in it
the only possible flippening is ethereum flippening

Try IOTA.

Or XRB. No fees, txes are near-instant. Very low marketcap, if it ever gets on a real exchange it'll explode. Don't hold your hopes up though.

Look at this, they just keep backing up
blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

What in the fuck is going on with this piece of shit?

Clearly this has nothing to do with Monero mooning.
I'd recommend buying up super low sat shitcoins that look like they'll recover or completly unnoticed.

chink miners are switching hash power to bitcoin cash to mine at low difficulty. they switch back when it increases again. never ending cycle because of bitcoin cash's emergency difficulty adjustment thing.

So it was the fucking kikes.

yesterday there were 95000 unconfirmed transactions. So calm your shit

eth is a great coin and will definitely go up if bitcoin fails, But it's not a store of value since there is an infinite amount of coins. BCC will fill that role.

No.
Yes.

It's always the fucking kikes.

Yeah you stupid nigger and those same 80000 that didn't get processed are still fucking sitting there.

>

Goddamnit, Once the Rothschilds got into BTC. That was it for this piece of shit.

FUCK JEWS MAN, can't we have one thing they won't kike up?

ETH has a cap at about 100,000,000.

Exactly the same ? You sure ?

>infinite amount of coins
No, why does everyone think this? There will be about 100million coins, currently its at 94million

I'd transfer into ETH or LTC right now until this BTC gets sorted.

Why did my Coinbase transfer go through in about 30 minutes, when my CoinExchange transfer has been pending for two days now with the same transaction fees? Does Coinbase have their own mining pool or something?

check em

Which fee should I use?

>bitcoinfees.21.co/

The fastest and cheapest transaction fee is currently 0.0000048 BTC/byte, shown in green at the top.
For the median transaction size of 226 bytes, this results in a fee of 0.0010848 BTC.

>0.0010848 Bitcoin equals
>4.64 US Dollar

/thread, fudding, 2/10 for making me reply

but I mean BTC with lightning network

>216169 ▶
> (OP)
>Which fee should I use?
>>bitcoinfees.21.co/
>The fastest and cheapest transaction fee is currently 0.0000048 BTC/byte, shown in green at the top.
>For the median transaction size of 226 bytes, this results in a fee of 0.0010848 BTC.
.0010848 Bitcoin equals
.64 US Dollar
>/thread, fudding, 2/10 for making me reply

Fuck you cocksucking nigger bitch. Go try it, see if you get lucky and your faggot money actually reaches your faggot ass, you fucking faggot.

why is everyone here so fucking stupid
>look up solar panel cost and efficiency
>look up electricity costs in certain area
>look up mining electricity usage
>look up mining reward in currency of choice
>calculate profitability

You will have your answer, no doubt about truth

I guess it's easier to just ask here and wait till somebody says the thing you want to hear

get off this board and don't come back

I know you're larping and you don't even have any money going around
it's obvious you can't do your own research
go read about the mempool, unconfirmed transactions and hashpower

you're not intelligent, smarter people are going to eat you

Come at me nigger lips, I promise you I could buy and sell your faggot ass. And read the fucking thread, a lot of people are having issues.

Better yet, why don't you use that big fucking brain you claim you have and figure out if this cocksucking thing is only processing five transactions a second with an average of 80k backlogged and hundreds of new ones coming in every minute. What the fuck do you think is going to happen?

Kill yourself dumb fuck. You are not someone who's going to have your money long before someone like me comes along and rapes you.

no, solar isn't fucking feasible you /r/futurology cunt. how old are you? the only feasible options for this amount of cheap power is hydro, nuclear, and coal

> What are 1 MB blocks
Are you retarded or...? There is no more space, so costs go up and will continue to rise.

Core devs openly want Bitcoin to be a settlement system and there to be high fees to "secure" the network. Everything is going according to their plan.

Chinks are irrelevant.

It's a motion to keep the market from being so volatile, with the normie brokers moving in to make those E web bucks.

Broker can get a million on loan, from sucking some serious phone dick, put in pull out mix, stir repeat.

So it is the fucking kikes. Goddamn these fucks just couldn't let one thing exist without them fucking it up.

>The fastest and cheapest transaction fee is currently 0.0000048 BTC/byte, shown in green at the top.

Nowhere do they specificy how long it will take, nowhere do they specificy what they are measuring "cheap" against.

If 10 usd is a lot of money for you I understand why you are so mad. What good do you honestly think your 100 usd transaction is going to do you? Whales are paying 100 usd on 1M usd transactions and get confirmed immediately.

Don't be so mad that you are a small fish, learn from this and stop acting like a child.

Nigger fuck you. What good is a 100 USD transaction going to do? Nigger fuck you. You think every transaction is 1M you worthless fucking faggot? What the fuck are you even talking about? If the fucking money doesn't fucking show up when you fucking send, then the fucking thing doesn't does it?

This stupid nigger actually thinks every transaction is a 1M? Get the fuck off Veeky Forums bitch. This bitch nigger is talking about a million when he can't even rub two nickles together?

Small fish? I got your small fish right here, get on your knees faggot. I'll introduce you.

I hope everyone you love dies in a fire.

I would say it's neckbeards/libertarians who don't understand economics or usability and think people will keep using Bitcoin while it's slow as shit because
> muh freedoms

everything you wrote is the antithesis of satoshi's vision

meanwhile jihan and ABC changed one line of code in bitcoin (as it was intended) and fees are 5 cents, not $15

the libertarians fucking hate bitcoin core

I would love transaction fees to become 1000 usd. It would mean my btc is worth 100K.

November you will get 1/4th size of your jihancoin blocks, that should be fine. What's the roadmap for jihancoin in the future?

>one line

Don't forget about the emergency difficulty readjustment.

meanwhile on BCH...

blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/transaction/1c5eb0b817e24406359fcc224391fe4bf9e934ca36c87898990c446eef6328d5

This is what happens when fiatfags can't think in terms outside of their fiat. When you're dealing with BTC you should be thinking in terms of satoshis and nothing else. Fiat only comes into play when you're cashing out.

m8, bitcoin a shitte, there is no fixing that obsolete shit, It was meant to replace bank transactions but it's just as bad.

Give it a couple more years and some other coin will take over, just as it happened in the early days of internet, the only reason BTC as any value it's because it was the first crypto to become big, But as cryptocurrency and blockchain techonology continue to move foward some other Coin will take over.
I guarantee you that in 10 years BTC will be the yahoo of crypto.

Maybe you do, but what are the anti government fags that cry about decentralisation all the time?

my_man.gif

>but it's just as bad
Not yet, actually. Bank transfers take over a day without mediators, sometimes several, and often have giant fees.

I really do hope some other crypto hits it big for widespread adoption. Really am fine with all alt prices being based off BTC, for guaranteed longterm deflation and a sense of non-fiat perspective at least. But using it as is would really suck comparatively to say, LTC.

kikebase probably has a deal with kikefury to push their transactions through as a priority.

IOTA has scalability built in. The more transactions, the faster that it will get.

Also because there is no mining going on, there is no constant need for money to be pouring into the currency.

shut the fuck up faggot, stop your shilling in favor of some coin in a completely other subject. start you own thread and fuck off

this board is infested with "insert coin here" shills, spamming nonstop.

This argument over transaction fees is an embarrassment to the public perception of BTC. Stop screaming about it. Do you want ETH to take over or do you want your BTC to keep going up? Then shut your mouth.

ofc it's not as bad as banks which literally use ancient technology. But blockchain techonlogy promises near instant transactions with low fees and bitcoin can't and will never be able to do that that while other cryptos that already exist can and will o that, in that sense Bitcoin is just like the banks, taking a big unecessary fee and taking days to process your transaction, Bitcoin takes nearly a day unless you pay absurd fees.
when ETH which already can process double the amount of transactions BTC can per second begins used Sharding BTC wil be BTFO as a cryptocurrency for transactions that alongside proof of stake and the flippening might commence.

I'm all for switching to the best solution (I don't care which technology/coin). The big issue here is that EVERY fucking coin is pegged to BTC, if you deny this then I demand you prove me wrong.

If we switch to let's say ETH, thus coins get pegged to ETH, the entire Altcoin market will crash faster than you can say "help". Prices will plummet and it will kill off the entire cryptomarket before recovery kicks in.

Think about that for a second.

Actually friend, more and more coins are emerging that are pegged to Etherium.

they are fucking morons

8MB blocks aren't pricing anyone out of running a full node, at most they'll need to spend an extra $50 on storage space over the next 5 years

Core has some fever dream that there are pajeets and starving african children out there running full nodes to support the bitcoin philosophy and allow whales to make $15 Txs. It's delusional.

Even Ethereum is expressed in satoshis. Unless we have a big cryptoconference with all the big players where we reach consensus that "gas" becomes the new benchmark (i.e. replaces satoshi). And they do this without affecting prices too much in order to avoid killing off the value of most altcoins.

Right now, every solution that talks about replacing Bitcoin will lead to (temporarily) killing off the cryptomarket.

I'm abut to shatter your world but, THAT will happen.

all these millions dumped into ICOs and the non ending spawning of coins will eventually cease, and all coins will suffer, BTC,ETH,LTC,NEO, alongside the non ending amount of useless coins which serve the same purpose or are completely useless due to lack of adoption, from that mayhem only a few coins will emerge and these coins will reign supreme and one of them will become as big as the motherfucking dollar.

which one will it be, I don't know, place ur bet, But I'm guessing it will be one that has real world aplications when the doom comes, Coins that can be reliably used to do transactions with the lowest fee/security/fastest transaction time will emerge and will become bigger than bitcoin, and who knows if ETH will be able to implement all it's features and will become the platform everyone dreams or maybe some other coin will develop something even better, who the fuck knows, one thing u can be sure of is that this market will crash in our lifetime and that will wipe out billions and alongsie it all the useless coins.

No, only a fucking moron does that. Everyone else expresses Ether in dollars.

Such as Ether is up 6 fucking dollars in the last hour. WTF.

eth will never replace btc because:

1. it is premined

2. the hack rollback set an awful precedent

Don't get me wrong, I love ETH and I use it for Txs but I would never store a large sum of money on it for those listed reasons.

>If we switch to let's say ETH, thus coins get pegged to ETH, the entire Altcoin market will crash faster than you can say "help". Prices will plummet and it will kill off the entire cryptomarket before recovery kicks in.
Only if BTC crashes alongside it. BTC can stagnate at the same level and still be used as one of many base trading pairs.
USD and ETH are both somewhat common. Most people either base their perspective off USD or BTC, but that could easily change without technically crashing BTC and bringing the market down with it.

Or the more likely case, BTC stays the base of value but only gets used for that. Altcoins get actual use for their technology, but value from BTC. That's what I hope for.

>Or the more likely case, BTC stays the base of value but only gets used for that. Altcoins get actual use for their technology, but value from BTC. That's what I hope for.

Yes, THAT would be the most ideal way out of this mess. Another problem remains though. The market will have to decide what exactly 1 satoshi is worth? How many cents in dollar?euro?juan? etc

No lol, maybe if you're a normie and you only look at the overall picture.

I hope you go beyond that and look at the "technical" value of a coin, thus amount in satoshi/gas

If you were talking about an alt coin that cant be bought in dollars, then you would be correct. Only an idiot measures etherium in bitcoin unless they are looking to trade their ether in to bitcoin.

trips of truth
excellent wordplay

Still only a matter of perspective and adaption. Just like ETH pairs are easy to create, Big Mac pairs can be made, so to speak.
Whatever it can be traded for can be a base. That can be fiat for as long as fiat holds out, it could be precious metals, just about anything.

I know a guy who values EVERYTHING against the local price of heroin.

I can tell you have no idea what you're talking about because
1.how can it be pre mined with no cap and when gas (ether) is continually consumed, meaning that if you were right sometime in the future we would run out of ETH(gas)

2. Nobody hacked ETH, someone exploited a faulty contract not the blockchain, Just like saying someone hacked BTC because they managed to stole BTC from a wallet, which happens all the time, MT Gox hacks, most recently 'johoe' stealing 260 or something coins running a script , It's not BTC being hacked, it's the way people store their BTC, same as ETH nobody hacked ETH they exploited a fault in the contract to get paid by it.

In any case, I don't see ETH replacing BTC anytime soon until a lot of features are implemented and it starts having real world applications, but Bitcoin will be replace by some other Blockchain that you can be sure of.

>I know a guy who values EVERYTHING against the local price of heroin.

lol what the fuck, I bet he has seen some shit

holy shit you are fucking retarded, neighter of your arguments have anything remotely to do with what I stated about ETH. Not even worth discussing this with you if you don't understand the concept of a premine or the DAO rollback

Yeah. But it's so prevalent of a market in his area that it pretty much moves the willingness to trade at all. Last I heard, at least.

Make a cool costume to wear in your Bit Cave.

Wrote a something
steemit.com/bitcoin/@hitlerdoge/most-economically-efficient-withdrawals-from-bittrex

Muh dao rollback, BTC has had hardforks as well.
You want to claim ETH is centralized beause of it, go ahead nobody gives a shit.