Is trading ruining your mental health, Veeky Forums?

Is trading ruining your mental health, Veeky Forums?

yes. the Tie is ready and waiting for me like a trusty partner

No. I feel more optimist and happy about my life than ever.

no,im actually getting out of bed earlier and it has given me something productive to do at the end of the day after work

yes I either sell too early or buy too late. I fucking sold xmr at 304 ffs

>Smoke a lot of weed lately because of trading stress
>Not trading while on drugs obv
>less trading time
>less profits
>more stress
>more weed...

Like this

Nope. I am happier than ever, my money is working for me.

Id say it ruins your mental health only with bad trades and losses .
Proper diet , exercise and sleep will take care of the rest

teach me your ways senpai

No.
It reminds me of my childhood, trading on Runescape. That makes me feel stable and in control. No matter what happened on that shit I could come back.
I've done this before, both in games and real life, and I understand the differences between them all.

With crypto in particular, in makes me feel secure and STRONG against the USD bubble. That shit used to scare me so bad years ago.
Now I'm just afraid of infrastructure collapse along with it. And my safe, diversified stores of value will be left inaccessible.
I still have physical assets open for trade in that instance, just not nearly as much. And I can't exactly see buying internet with sex toys or computer parts.

> the USD bubble

It's 80% research, 10% gut feeling and 10% psychological. Not even joking

YES :D

Well, it can go on forever hypothetically. As long as society accepts being in debt.
Not an immediate danger, sure. But it really did scare me for the longest time.

>He doesn't trade while stoned out of his mind

No because I am an actual professional trader and not a gambler which is what most people here are.

I am mostly hodling and daydreaming about driving lambos. No.

I havnt slept good in weeks but my outlook on life is better.

Any sources for learning how to properly trade? I feel like most things I find are either wrong or just trying to predict the future nonsensically. However it's probably just because I know very little and am skeptical because I've found that 80% of any community are garbage at what they do.

Correct. Most things you read are wrong/trying to predict the future nonsensically.

You have to realize that there are big players in the market (I work for one) who have billions of dollars at their disposal, quants, smart traders, technology etc.

Chances are if there was some quick and easy way to make money available on the internet they would be doing it already.

The easiest thing would probably to convince one of those firms to hire you.

How do i learn to realize that those 0.1's and 0.01's on the screen is actually real money? i usually trade responsibly for a while then i start gambling when i forget the 0.1s are real money. 0.1 seems so little... but it actually is quite a lot.

What would be the best skill set for me to generate in terms of tertiary requirements and/or internships for me to have a good shot of being hired?

Trading is the only thing keeping me sane.

It was already ruined to begin with.