You did not buy it yet ? why ?

you did not buy it yet ? why ?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1361131.msg13864821#msg13864821
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

repeat after me

>monegro is m'negro

I would buy it now, but I'm broke as fuck and not sure if investing like 50 EUR in it would be worth it.

> Buy high sell low

Why would i buy at the height of its current pump? Have fun holding those bags. Smells like Ripple

What the fuck was this dip?

I already sold. Planning on rebuying it once it goes below 100 euro.
I have faith that this and ethereum will one day surpass Bitcoin.

it's called a dump, expect it to go way lower than this

yeah monero is just like ripple

/s

this. I know it's a meme but it's a meme for a reason. Veeky Forums almost consistently tells people to open long positions when the only direction the price is likely to go is down.

how do you know when the koreans start trading, they aren't going to dump first?

because i'm waiting for btc kikes to process my goddamn transaction so i can buy in on the next dip

this

aaand we going back up

Just doubled my Monero stack, it will catch up to Dash price very soon.

I imagine it'll go lower.

just because nobody is using it, this as a mega pump: Found a post on /r/CryptoCurrency/

Monero has only 4k transaction a day, are you jokin, tha implase no real world usage

>tfw nearly all the privacy coins mooned
>tfw I bought the only one that hasn't (SIB)

i mean zcash is in a major dip btc/zcash wise but i don't think that will get a pump anytime soon.

The market seems to have decided monero is the privacy coin of choice.

cry and fud as you want now, i'm already rich

I don't buy pumped coins unless there is a clear sign of a long term uptrend. It's just too risky.

Do you really think this'll pass $160?

>tfw bought 100 at 40
I'm going to creampie Sophie Dee!

>tfw got shaken out at 75 euro

I don't chase fomo, even if it means less profit.
I missed the train, I don't want to hold bags, so no, thank you, I will pass.

Monero is likely going to fuel the next wave of darknet markets. a 2 billion usd market cap for something like that is pretty small imo. long term (2020) this coin is easily $1,000 plus .

spectre value many better. you stay poor boy, faggot.

traded it today (on margin) made 50%
>feels good man

wouldn't hold that coin.

Follow your dreams user.

I didnt chase fomo and missed out completely on ethereum. .02 "itll crash" . .03 "in for a major correction soon. .04 " Any day now" .05 "wtf why didn't i buy this shit earlier" .06 "why am I so blind" .07 "how to kill self" " 08 "ok i'll buy some". proceeded to almost double my money from there but never actually sold the top though. if monero does have a nice correction you might want to get in

I sold at 304, a bit too early. any chance it dips below 280?

maybe

180btc worth of buy orders on way down to 280

This
Buy high sell low is more true than i believed when i first came here.
No way monero is not gonna gave a correction soon.
Look at the volume on this last small dip. No way this thing goes to above 350k again in the next day

Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

But there's always someone telling you to do the opposite.

What's the opposite of sell or buy? Do nothing

I put my bet on SPECTRE coin. Why get a measly 300% return with monero when spectre will go to $10+

If you FOMO buy anything it means you're too late. Do your own research before something moons.

Sold over half of my stack between 0.03 and 0.035. Waiting for it to dip some more before re-buying. Didn't sell everything in case it keeps mooning.

>selling in a bull market

fuck.

this coin has the best tech but I could also see governments making it illegal. it wouldn't completely die but you better not be caught with it.

because monero could give me maybe a x2 at current prices while pivx could give me a x5-x10

im in for the money

It pumped in anticipation of the Koreans pumping it once it gets added to bithump. But the Koreans aren't going to buy when it's at the ATH. Once people see that the price will drop more. Plus people will take profits because it rose so rapidly. I still think it's way undervalued, so if you're holding long term it doesn't matter.

This. For a bunch of anons, we should all understand what true anonymity is.

I absolutely believe in Monero. I don't know why I didn't buy earlier last year when I was listening to a podcast talk about it.

I started my crypto trading with a whole bunch of monero, which I peeled off and frittered away on shitcoins as it went up. I bought in at $4. Now that it's $140 I have exactly 2.58 XMR left. I'm not gonna make it guys

You didn't buy because like most of us, you realised that market cap correlated more closely with hype than utility

As the market matures (and increases), I imagine hype and volatility will mellow out, and the useful coins will eventually bubble to the top

Compare Spectre to Verge and then we'll talk.

Monero is a great big whatever

Because ETH and BTC are getting anonymous transactions in the future and then Monero will have no value proposition left. I also don't want to buy at ATH to support that faggot FluffyPony.

I didn't know how but now I know.

If you really want to make amazing profit put all your money in a coin that is $1.00 or less and that you know will go to $100+ within a year or two.

Easy quick profit. Investing in anything over $1.00 is stupid.

The amount of retards on this board is out of control. No wonder everyone here is poor.

because you don't buy at the top

Name on (1) other coin with a functioning Android TOR wallet, with I2P is coming up.

XVG is pretty much *the* choice for a privacy coin, everything else is memes.

you stupid cunt

Market says otherwise you inbred pond scum.

Lul I'm a retard because I don't want to chase ATHs to buy your favorite coin? Maybe i'll buy some sub 100 when FluffyPony decides to tweet some fake news again for shits and giggles.

Current market only cares about what pumps fast and hard, retard. Over time you'll see coins with real practical value rise to the forefront.

Speaking of which, Vergedev exposed the fuck out of Monero a couple weeks ago. Your IPs aren't safe on that shit.

Verge isn't happening. You can stop shilling now.

It's already happening m8, enjoy your shitcoins with only marketing as backing.

>the verge shill claims monero is the coin with only marketing as backing.
Sorry you bought at the top friend. Better sell those backs before it hits 1 sat.

gay

I bought way before ATH, buddy. :)

Verge bagholders are stupider than Signatum bagholders. Don't waste your time.

Sure you did, shill. Sure you did.
This. Buy a real coin instead.

Verge is a shitcoin

your coin is btc clone.
your coin is worthless, everyone in asia+russia agreee.

ur coin do nothing, can do already with btc+tor.
u so faggot

better user coin will take it's place :)

Spectre and Verge are the same scam.
>peercoin fork
>tor (something you can already do with bitcoin)
>dead git repos
>vague_comparison_chart.jpg, no source
>"shhh!! I'm accumulating" bumps and samefags

>only bought 4 at 35€
FUCK

because it's being shilled here.

Fuck that shit verge does not have ring signatures obfuscation etc . Do not compare that shit to SPECTRE coin. You re just mad cuz spectre works through TOR in China and middle East and Monero doesn't ahahaha when they find out about it we all gonna be lambo

definitely fixing to buy in when it drops a little more, i sold it right before this pump to buy OMG, im so pissed, but dont feel comfortable buying back in when its risen this much in this short of time

300 by monday screen cap this

Long term price target is $1K

>ring signatures obfuscation
>being this new
You realize that Spectre forked from Shadowcash (another Peercoin fork)? The project was shut down when someone claimed the deanonymization bounty. So yeah, Verge = Spectre
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1361131.msg13864821#msg13864821

>t. Guy that will fomo buy in at .40

so its hovering at 0.0313
I have literally like 1k in BTC should i keep it in BTC or put it in XMR?

Buying ATH is for poorfags

Fucking retard

PIVX and DASH both mooned as well

This. Far more value on XSPEC at this price, it has quietly been keeping pace with XMR since the crash and has so much more room to move, it has great selling points and valuable development is taking place. Requires a shit ton less energy to push forward than XMR, a little polish would be enough for first mooning

just jump in, will break yesterdays high again

Monero is the real BTC

it starts trading on bithumb on the 30th, that's when the actual new money will start flowing in. The price rise until now has just been in anticipation of the big gains starting wednesday.

Sounds like you're describing Aeon. You'd still be wrong, just not as wrong.