Untitled

:(

Dont quit on me now faggots I just bought 40k more

If you really want something to be sad about I'll post my DNT holdings kek

Waiting 6 months before I sell, its performance was an unexpected surprise and I don't need to cash out. Plus its use will only increase.

I am wondering: what's the relationship between zrx and ethfinex's coin that they're releasing?

):

It's price will definitely go up once it turns into the same situation as binance is, however that 10x price pump overnight was nothing but hype pump, when there's no working product at the moment, so if you bought high you deserve to sit on those bags for a while.

>no working product
>OTC app is already generating orders
>Radar Relay coming out in a week
>Ethfinex in the works

I sold my bags long ago but seriously dude? No working product?

I thought everyone was still holding for radar relay for the last pump? I don't think anyone is selling yet.

ZRX is a good buy, you just need to be patient. Lots coming down the pipe. Wait 6 month to 1 year.

If it drops more I will pick up more bags. Holding 40k right now.

even the sponsors are cashing out on this shit. lmao

Literally none, as far as I know. They claim it will be some sort of a loyalty reward token, which you can use to redeem various 'things'. You gain it only by using their market more and more, so there will be no ICO. We're really in the dark on what we can use the Nectar tokens for. That's all, user.

PoSWallet all over again, enjoy your ponzicoin chucklefucks

Are you retarded lol? Nectar and 0x aren't meant to be connected. One's (0x) used to make the exchange work, the other one (Nectar) is to attract/incentivise people to use the exchange in the first place.

So, Radar Relay isn't happening?
Just like DGB's citi award is never happening?
Why do I keep buying these shit coins!

It is happening. Devs said it is still coming out by the end of august. They have a slack you can join now.

>Wait 6 month to 1 year.

I'm sure ZRX will be worth something by 2020. Just keep holding those bags guys.

>A
>FUCKING
>ASSHOLE

Oh hey, I see you're retarded as well. It's coming out next week, more precisely – 28th to 31st Aug. Literally kill yourself FUDster, pic related.

Fuck your mother if you want asshole!

You're right. It's been literally two weeks and the price hasn't moved much. Definitely going nowhere.