Moot said we shouldn't have a Veeky Forums board because it would turn into /pol/ 2.0

>moot said we shouldn't have a Veeky Forums board because it would turn into /pol/ 2.0
>thought he was just being an uptight faggot
>he was right all along

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4kuzEvEMFFo
youtu.be/tElEX_aR3Lw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jewish_Question
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its the humanities part that ruins it.

If the 25-year rule was strictly enforced, it'd be fine.

Shut the fuck up you (((cuckniggershilltrannydildolickerdykeretardassbaby))) (((cuckniggershilltrannydildolickerdykeretardassbabies)))don't have opinions worth listening to, so you should just kill yourself like the rest of the (((cuckniggershilltrannydildolickerdykeretardassbabies)))

Not Veeky Forums but rather humanities

Who?

Name one time moot was wrong.

who cares what moot thinks? he got some purple haired pussy thrown at him a couple of times and turned his back on his user base

He invented the internet

Someone please post this in text

>It's becoming /pol/ 2.0
And leftypol and Reddit at the same damn time.
>Muh pregnant Anne Frank meme X-D
>*Leftypol posts b8 about antifa*
>*pol responds with b8 about antifa*

Nvm I found it

This is actually ripped off from a copy pasta that circulated around TRS forums read here
youtu.be/4kuzEvEMFFo

It's not that bad stop being a fucking drama queen.

>dat screencap
holy shit im dying

>moot got a top job at Google
>we're still here
>tfw even the founder of Veeky Forums moved away from it
>we didn't
I wonder if he sometimes comes here to laugh at us.

>Le chateau autiste
Brings me back
youtu.be/tElEX_aR3Lw

no, just to drunkpost in Asuka threads on /a/

Are you having a stroke?

>If I just shut down /pol/ , /pol/ will just go away
/pol/harbor: never again

>said we'd become /pol2.0/
>said Veeky Forums was just going to become a chatroom
>said the majority of shitposters come from Australia
>said mlp needed a containment board
>said Asuka was best girl
moot was always right.

killing /new/ wasn't that bad

do you even go on /pol/? I mean its a little bit like /pol/ here but it's not really /pol/ 2.0 in the sense that everything is a shitpost. I've actually seen some great threads here.

>Tfw moot is still butthurt about it

Well fucking sage and report the poltard shitposting and refute their brainwashing with historical evidence and sources

Ah, I remember when I was young and naive as well

Veeky Forums has gone a lot better than I thought it would. It worked well on 8/his/ but skeptical it would work here, and it has.

>said the majority of shitposters come from Australia

He was right but he also underestimated the canadian menace.

8/his/ was swarmed with polacks too, but at least the moderation was merciless. Which is logical since 8pol is filled with hardcore neo-nazis, even moreso than 4pol.

It's only temporary!
I just graduated and am seeking employment
I swear...;_;

>refute their brainwashing with historical evidence and sources
>Be me
>Be /pol/tard
>Literally every time I ever post right wing opinions I get back autistic screeching
>Deny the holocaust as a foil for the thread and actually give people reasons why beyond meme images
>People just post liberal meme images back that they've never read through
It's always the same images and the same imgur link as well, back when /pol/ had daily holocaust denial threads they had meta level counter memes to these , to which people created meta level responses to these, etc. "Indoctrination" yeah right. I don't even believe half the stuff I put out onto the thread and yet Veeky Forums can never properly counter any of it.

I once had to hold Veeky Forums's hand and guide them trough how MLA citations worked.

Yeah and now it's a leftypol colony d:

It's almost like history is inherently political or something haha

I think people just need to get the dumb meme-age out of their system, when I first started using Veeky Forums I made a bunch of awful posts, but then I realized this is actually a fairly decent board and I felt bad for being such a piece of shit. The truth is that a lot of people coming here are gonna be /pol/ users, but aren't necessarily incompatible, they just need to learn how to behave themselves.

cripplechan is a trash website anyway. It's pretty much comes down to rightwing and leftwing retards going at each other while the rest is literal pedophile boards.

t. 20 year old

>i shitpost
>i get refuted and rekt

Wahhh fuck off

>get refuted and rekt
No I never do, people spam meme images which I refute then they never respond to before the thread is archived /they leave the thread. The fact that I , as someone who believe in the Holocaust , can make a bunch of people who believe in the Holocaust a priori sperg out and spam images until they leave should really show you just how

""""""""Intellectual"""""""" this place is.

Actually Veeky Forums has been somewhat successful in turning away /pol/ influence.

I'm not convinced moving &humanities would fix jack shit

I've never seen a well-written /pol/ post or thread. It's all infographs, meme images, propaganda youtube videos, shitty one liners with buzzwords like cuck, kike, jew.

*it's people misusing what humanities actually is to post off-topic bullshit

Probably because you don't know where to look and haven't been on enough threads. That's another somewhat ironic issue people /pol/ has: people stereotype it too much. A lot of the racial vitriol /pol/ seems like knee jerk white trashism but the more you delve into it the more you begin to understand. Most people are turned away by the veneer of white trash, but the assertion of biological determinism, rejection of materialism, advocacy for natural hierarchies occuring within government are beneath all of that. The problem , really, is that /pol/ is the new /b/and use it to shitpost edgy things everywhere and that's all people know it for.

>I refute
No, you just act dense and then they give up and go away.

No, debating over the numbers and validity of genocides and mass atrocity is something professional historians do, and which will always be. Doing the same thing /pol/ does where random idiots spam meme images and copy pasta does not make you better than /pol/ just because you support the status quo.

Then link the actual thread. I bet they link actual historians instead of spamming infographs.
>debating over the numbers and validity of genocides and mass atrocity is something professional historians do,
Uh huh. Yeah, sure...

>Probably because you don't know where to look
I don't want to look for it, truth be told. I've been on this board since November 2015 and what i saw only confirmed my doubts.
>people stereotype it too much
Just like /pol/ does with things it doesn't like.
>eally, is that /pol/ is the new /b/and use it to shitpost edgy things
>new
/pol/ was a board for edgy kiddies since its creation. Don't pretend it has any "serious" value.

If /pol/ is to work as a containment board than pol posting outside /pol/ has to actually be cracked down on like mlp is. As it is pol just encourages leaking.

>Uh huh. Yeah, sure...
Yes?
>Link the thread
It's clear your pretty new here lmao
>I've only been here since November of 2015
Explains a lot, /pol/ used to be much less cancerous
>Dont participate in dialogical engagements with people you disagree with/don't like
No, if you want to understand the opinions of others you have to actually hear them. Lurk on /pol/ for awhile learn to use the filters, and become more familiar with the chans.

>>debating over the numbers and validity of genocides and mass atrocity is something professional historians do,
>Uh huh. Yeah,
>Not knowing about the age old bickering about Caesar's massacring of Gaul
>Not knowing about the shitfest between China and Japan over Nanking
W e w

Except politics isn't the same as a niche cartoon fandom?

Asuka a shit.

>Yes?
No, when it comes to the Holocaust the 12 million total and 6 million Jews is widely accepted.
>It's clear your pretty new here lmao
No, I've rarely posted in "Holohoax" threads and it's mostly reasonable Anons going up against Stormfags who go "NUHN UH, DAT IS THE JEWISH BOLSHEVIK CHURCHILL ANTI-WHITE PROPAGANDA. HITLER DID NUTTIN'"
One is in ancient times and the other is widely agreed upon but the Japanese refuse to take responsibility.

Nah /pol/ has always been cancerous more or less.
>Lurk on /pol/
I've actually posted actively on /pol/ a while go. Had a little /pol/ phase. Thank god i left it and never looked back.
>and become more familiar with the chans.
Don't teach me what to do. I'm probably here longer than you.

But this board is overrun with neo-commies and libcucks.

>No, when it comes to the Holocaust the 12 million total and 6 million Jews is widely accepted.
*And also illegal to disagree with just like it's illegal to discuss the death toll of many different massacres once a government uses it for political purposes like the Holodomor. Many British people still deny that the British were at fault for many if their crimes as well, same with the French. Ho Chi Mihn blames the French for the starvation of Vietnamese , and lead a whole bloody revolution against them for it.
>Japan refuses to take responsibility
*If you believe the Chinese... Understand what I am saying?

Numbers and the credibility of sources are always a hot topic of debate
>/pol/ only ever responds with knee jerk da joos
No

>Nah /pol/ has always been cancerous more or less.
Not nearly as it now, I mean you've been here since 2015 you should now
>I went through a phase
Where you posted on /pol/ for a few months just kind of believing it, then leaving it because you found no substance? If you lurked moar you would've found the substance like a few of the things I listed already.

Unfortunately /pol/ is somewhat of a shit show these days so finding any good political discussion beyond ad hominem is difficult.

In that it only belongs on one board? It's exactly the same.

Being illegal to disagree with is unfair. That is true. If you want to say idiotic things and look like a dumbass it shouldn't be illegal.
>*If you believe the Chinese... Understand what I am saying?
No because other non-Chinese sources (including fucking Nazis who were in China at that time) seem to agree with them.
>Numbers and the credibility of sources are always a hot topic of debate
For people who politically gain from denying the events happened or were as bad as they say.
>/pol/ only ever responds with knee jerk da joos
This is almost always the case. "Commie" is another buzzword they like to use. They also like to conflate liberal democracy with comunism for some reason.

No in that political conflict is innate in discussions and always leak out en mass. Niche perverted r34 posting about a cartoon show for kids , not so much

Veeky Forums was created in November 2015 newfag. I've been on Veeky Forums and other chans far longer.
You however are probably a complete newfag to both Veeky Forums and to this board.
>Where you posted on /pol/ for a few months
I posted for two full years.

>the assertion of biological determinism
>natural hierarchies [presumably one based on "biological determinism"]
so, racism, which is exactly what people criticize /pol/acks

What I don't get is... is /pol/ supposed to strictly be a containment board, or are people who actually want to discuss politics supposed to go there to do it?

>If you want to say idiotic things and look like a dumbass it shouldn't be illegal.
Or it could be right and you wouldn't even know because a state apparatus is using the narrative to justify it's domestic/international policy. People do NOT like the truth btw, even though I believe the holocaust I went through certain efforts to ensure it was all a posteriori
>Including Nazis who were there at the time
*1 Nazi , that was John Rabe
>Everyone
Ad populum is a fallacy anyways
>For people who politically gain from denying the events happened or were as bad as they say.
Or for people who manufacture events to justify invasions (see Hitler and the massacres of Germans or, you know, most of history) and policy
>Using a nadir fallacy to describe /pol/'s arguments
Lmao that pretty ironic

Biological determinism, Hobbesianism, and advocacy for natural hierarchies is racism, yeah.

Funny thing, most people don't really know how to argue against it, they just are sure they don't like it for whatever reason regardless of scientific research

I thought when you said here you meant Veeky Forums not Veeky Forums. My bad.
>I posted for two years
When, Why, and why did you stop?

Here's what /pol/tards should get called out for more often: the fact that they're usually 100% convinced of their opinions, and their sociopathy.
For example, questioning the mainstream Holocaust narrative makes sense. Being 100% convinced that it is a hoax does not make sense.
As for sociopathy, well, the typical /pol/tard seems to believe that premarital sex is morally worse than genocide. It's basically ISIS-tier morality.

>the typical /pol/tard seems to believe that premarital sex is morally worse than genocide.
...No?

It's not nice to lie user.

>Or it could be right and you wouldn't even know because a state apparatus is using the narrative to justify it's domestic/international policy.
Every eyewitness account and historian who believes the Holocaust happened and the number is 12 million isn't controlled by the fucking state. If more believed it was less they would come forward and not immediately be proven wrong by the whole historical community.
>People do NOT like the truth btw,
Yes, they do. This isn't the fucking Matrix and you're not some ancient scribe who has unrevealed info that us sheeple are lacking.
>even though I believe the holocaust I went through certain efforts to ensure it was all a posteriori
That's how most historians seem to come to the 12 million number too.
>*1 Nazi , that was John Rabe
And plenty of Koreans that were also taken captive and also Japanese soldiers who admit that it happened.
>Or for people who manufacture events to justify invasions (see Hitler and the massacres of Germans or, you know, most of history) and policy
So the Brits, Americans and Soviets created the Holocaust after destroying Germany to justify invading Germany even though they had already had more justification to invade in the first place?
>Using a nadir fallacy to describe /pol/'s arguments
No, I've posted here and on /pol/ regarding both the Holocaust and politics in general. They generally act that way. For example, just today I posted an example of Marx's thoughts on Zionism and how he was opposed to it. Someone, completely unironically btw, replied to me that since Marx was of Jewish ancestry it doesn't mater and he was a pro-Jewish Zionist kike anyway.

2013-2015
It seemed interesting at first, back when there were no flags and when quality of posters seemed better. But then the whole gamergate shit came and moot nuked the board. From there the userbase horribly deteoriated. I tried posting on 8pol for a bit but was soon drawn back by draconic ban policy of retarded mods who would ban you for the slightest thing, similar to how they now ban anyone who isn't sucking God Emperor's cock. Soon i realized it's all memes and LARPing, that there no constructive discussions and left somewhere during the primaries altogether.

/pol/ is what is killing Veeky Forums at this moment, it has drawn so many newfags and redditors it has completely changed the demographics of this entire website. You can feel it on every board, not just here. I hope something will change in a year or two and that the things will settle down, but i'm not too optimistic.

>being convinced is bad
Fuck off, fence-sitter.

/pol/ is the new /b/, and the U.S elections are the new chanology

it's time to jump ship

Being 100% convinced is for mathematics. It has no place in history.

>Every eyewitness account and historian who believes the Holocaust happened and the number is 12 million isn't controlled by the fucking state
Never said that, I said the narrative is supported and defended by law from the state. I was also talking more broadly about use of injustices for political means.
>Yes, they do.
No they don't
>Something about the matrix
Wut, most people don't care about learning if you don't think so then uhh... You might want to go outside sometime.
>Most historians
Again, ad populum. Why lock up those who disagree with the narrative if people like searching for the truth?
>Other people like koreans support this narrative that makes it true
No, you have a really hard time with ad populum don't you?
>Marx was anti Zionism
>Therefore Marx hated Jews
No?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jewish_Question
>This one guy said x so everyone even remotely like x is x
Nadir fallacy again...

But every genocide happened exactly the way the establishment says it did though and no one has ever lied about atrocities to justify violence /policy except for Hitler

>I tried posting on 8pol for a bit but was soon drawn back by draconic ban policy of retarded mods who would ban you for the slightest thing, similar to how they now ban anyone who isn't sucking God Emperor's cock.
This tells me that you weren't really what we be known as a /pol/tard but were a liberal using /pol/ for political discussion. Could be wrong. What did you actually believe? Did you just think
>Lol fuck black people
And that was it?

?

>This is what the status quo actually asserts
I guess ye old stormfag "muh Polish oppression of Germans and attacking muh border guards" is something people don't hear anymore

Sorry, I'm just not sure what point you're trying to make. Hence the "?"

>He isn't reading the thread
Sad!

>a board dedicated essentially to the study and understanding of humans
>the subject matter reflects people's views on the conditions of humans
w h o a

I'm not a liberal. I'm pretty conservative-leaning IRL. I just realized half of things spinning on /pol/ is overused, unsourced shit with nothing to back it up except memes. Like i said, the level of discussion the very low and it kinda feels self-degrading to actually, unironically believe in what it says there. I really don't my political views to be influenced by fucking Veeky Forums.

I also dislike the polticization of Veeky Forums which redditors and newfags with no self-awareness try to push through. I just want to come here and talk about stupid shit like anime, vidya, daily life, not discuss 24/7 about jews or Hitler.

>I just want to come here and talk about stupid shit like anime, vidya, daily life,
Glad I could help, friend

>History isn't apolitical
w o a h

Don't pretend you retards don't push your shit outside your board. You've even managed to make a shithole like /v/ an even greater shithole with your whining and triggering over non-white characters.

Thank god /a/ actually has excellent moderation.

It's almost like history is... a series of socio-political goings on!

>with nothing to back it up except memes.
Last time I checked there is a /pol/ approved reading and authors list, maybe you'd be curious to find out where exactly their shitpost come from?
>I dislike how politics is seeping into everything
>Implying this is /pol/'s fault and not just a cultural paradigm shift

w o k e

I can vouch that 90% of your board doesn't read. And when it does it's for confirmation bias exclusively.
>Implying this is /pol/'s fault
You retards constantly keep bringing more and more newfags to this website. They posses absolutely no self-awareness, they don't lurk, they just parrot whatever stuff brought them to Veeky Forums. Stuff you idiots post on websites like reddit, twitter, and facebook.

You are probably a newfag yourself.

/v/ has been flooded by /pol/ shitposting for over 2 years now, don't be ridiculous.

>You've even managed to make a shithole like /v/ an even greater shithole with your whining and triggering over non-white characters.
To be honest, criticism of any entertainment form will inevitably come from both qualitative and moral points. If you haven't noticed "political" motives behind entertainment criticism in the past, it's likely because you took the moral stances of the critics for granted. As of now racial issues are the major topic in the American consciousness.

Anime, of course, will have less of this. Japan continues to be upwards of 90% Japanese, which means they simply have no race issue, so racial politics in anime generally won't be as common a theme in its discussion.

I sincerely hope this puts things in perspective for you.

Nice vague, general statement that doesn't actually address the /pol/ shitposting. Have you not seen the "nazis were the good guys" thread spam up as soon as Wolfenstein 2 was announced, something that you didn't see just a few years ago when TNO came out?

I don't care about politics where it doesn't belong. Do you understand? I. DON'T. CARE. I want to have fun, not talk about niggers or jews every day.

You are boring, obnoxious and irritating with pushing your shit where it doesn't belong. That's the main reason why people hate you, because you have no self-awareness and don't understand how boards on Veeky Forums work. Stay in your board. Stay where you belong. Actually you even don't belong on this website, you belong elsewhere.

>/pol/ 2.0
90% of ww2 discussion on Veeky Forums is DO IT AGAIN SHABBOS GOY HARRIS and stormweenies denying warcrimes

If that part of history was banned from discussion this board would improve ten fold.

>everything I don't like is /pol/

A few days later...
"Did (((they))) conspire to destroy Napoleon???"

I liked /pol/ back when it had some decency. That's because it was formed out of old userbase who understood where they are.

But now? Now it's fucking imploding. Don't pretend it's not your fault.

>why are you getting mad at me bringing political discussions outside the board that was specifically created to house political issues

The statement addresses the /pol/ shitposting directly.
The energized far-right honestly did not exist in 2014 the way it does now in 2017, I'm afraid. You saw "SJW's are shit!" threads back in 2014, of course, and complaints about left-wing ideas being shoehorned into games, but people have shifted much further to the right since then.

These things happen fast, and every year from here on out will make the previous one look like a bastion of neutrality. The fact that you can look back to the days of #GamerGay as a time "before p-p-/pol/ shitposting :(" is testament to that, nobody thought that back then.

Yeah, the rise of naziboo shitposting on /v/ has absolutely nothing to do with /pol/, don't worry about it. They may use the exact same infographics, memes and copypasta but I'm sure that's just a coincidence.

>the rise of naziboo shitposting

Better get the britboos on Veeky Forums to stop them!

>Stay where you belong. Actually you even don't belong on this website, you belong elsewhere.
Well that doesn't sound very politically neutral

>people happen to browse more than one board
>events in life related to threads cross subjects

Wow the evil polkikes are up to something! they're flooding unwanted migrants into muh vidya!