What the fuck is going on with OMG. Price literally just stays the same while everything moves

What the fuck is going on with OMG. Price literally just stays the same while everything moves.

Is this the sign of a moon mission?

nigger are you fucking stupid
can you tell me exactly what the fuck you're expecting from a coin thats up 10000% this year?

at least 10 fucking dollars. even monaco got passed it

Wait for the news to hit nig. Ans floated around 7$ for a little over a month. News coming soon they said.

you're holding for a 20% gain over everything else thats mooning? are you kidding?

I'm all in on OMG bro, got in at 70ksats

I don't wanna sell but need some more mooning

besides everything is pumped right now, bad time to get in

Fuck off, you greedy whale cunt. It's over.

The Apple meme is strong.

does the apple thing even exist apart from on Veeky Forums?

I don't really give a fuck about apple but if this shit tanks because of it, I'm gonna fucking kill myself

.tt people dont understand what omsiego does....go read up on it.

OMG Is a fucking meme coin you stupid fuck. Didn't you see the lambos at the start of the starbucks hype vid before he walks into the mall? it was an inside joke.

Your a bagholder now. Enjoy your future losses fucking faggot

Research what Plasma does you idiot. This is still a steal under $20.

which one is true?

ZRX

is about to pop. get in now

or CAT

OMG is aiming to process EVERY FORM OF PAYMENT

fiat, crypto, frequent flier miles, in-game currencies -- EVERYTHING

this is a lofty fucking goal. but every announcement of cooperation, be it from Apple/Microsoft/McDonalds/Ripple will spike the price of this token. that's why September is believed to be the BEGINNING of the real moonings. if OMG can do even half of what it's setting out to do, early investors will be do fucking rich it's retarded.

Wasn't that a TenX video

Mong

Yeah I believe in the coin, I just wanna see some movement. Everything else is moving

Like I said I am all in

This. I finally got rid of my Digibags for this after I bought DGB at 115 sats in may, then rode it up and down like a fucking retard.

It was my first ever moon mission, and I could have made 40k by selling at the top, but instead I came up with 10k.

I parked all of that into OMG, and now have 1,232 OMG.

I'm hoping I picked the right coin for another, similar mission that I saw back in May.

It's mooning right now.

Been holding CAT and all it's done is fall wtf are u talking about
Fucking Anomaly Whale scammed me reeeeeee

it's forming an epic meme triangle

I don't wanna reveal too much but you most certainly do want to hold onto this coin.

My team collectively holds around $280k in OMG and it's all because we know a certain something with dead certainty.

I'll give you one clue: it's red, green and sometimes black.

Just tell us faggot

>Is this the sign of a moon mission?
>Yes

I'm currenlty the last time short, hoping that it will go down again, to sqeeze out the last $$$ for the final loading up of bags for
T A K E O F F

Just say how you know with dead certainty? Obviously it can't be just from tweets

So OMG can no longer be bought right?

Bittrex

>Red, green and sometimes black
Lamborghini

a dead frog

I bought in at $5, pointless to hodl this right? No way this coin is going higher than $10-20. High risk for shit gains...

OMG hit around 6$ before the apple meme even started, the main hype was the solid board and the fact that it is an already established company, this is ANS at $5-$8 right now. Only way this is going down is if there's a huge Aug 1st type crash or if some inside scandal comes out, which is also the main risks for buying any alt

omg is a cope coin for all the NoNeos

right after people saw the meteoric rise of Neo and they fudded right up till the end, they needed to cope so hard that they looked for the next "asian coin with potential" and they saw that in OMG

except omg is a fucking payment system for crypto and Neo is a platform. which has more potential i wonder?

omg is never going anywhere LMAO. its just a damn cope coin

isnt plasma its own platform too?

OMG is a payment platform

Much better team than NEO too

Its market cap is about 41% of NEO's market cap.

This is ANS at 0.40 * 39 = $15.6.

Still good but it's not ANS at $8. That would be great, though.