Accurate?

Accurate?

>missing the opportunity about spreading his chad seed

you had one job

No, Fuck off.
Saged

you're not meant to just go "this is better than that"

I showed this and translated to my great granpa who fought in WW2 and he laughed.

Not as accurate as this

kek

>Stormfags will deny this
Lmao

Reddit has already taken this meme under its wings. It's over.

>ebin, natsies watchout :DDDDDD

nazi tactic
>fight beyond the supply line to gain land and wait for support after captured

soviet tactic
>just throw as many soldiers as humanly possible at them till they cannot hold off sheer numbers

Soviet\Russian? Kek

nazi tactic
>lose the war

soviet tactic
>win the war

Wehraboos BTFO

This post BTFO's fascists

>Nazis
>Fascists

cringe

>just throw as many soldiers as humanly possible at them till they cannot hold off sheer numbers
Ah, yes, I believe it was called "Deep Operation" or something like that.

ONE JOB!

5/10 Meh... This meme doesn't work when the SS were literally chosen to be strong, tall ubermensch. It kind of destroys the whole idea of the meme.

You will never protecc her smile

Yes deep battle is what the soviet uses and refined during WW2
Deep operations had two phases; the tactical deep battle, followed by the exploitation of tactical success, known as the conduct of deep battle operations. Deep battle envisaged the breaking of the enemy's forward defenses, or tactical zones, through combined arms assaults, which would be followed up by fresh uncommitted mobile operational reserves sent to exploit the strategic depth of an enemy front. The goal of a deep operation was to inflict a decisive strategic defeat on the enemy's logistical abilities and render the defence of their front more difficult, impossible—or, indeed, irrelevant. Unlike most other doctrines, deep battle stressed combined arms cooperation at all levels: strategic, operational, and tactical.
Its much more refined than Blitzkrieg,which historians nowadays are rethinking whether it's an actual policy of the Wehrmacht or just a term used by their initial lightning success in France or the low country.
In Blitzkrieg the importance is mobile exploitation of forces with combined arms to overcome the enemy lines and then find a focal point to attack and defeat them,while the infantry will sweep up those trapped units in a series of cauldron battle,while deep operations is more of a series of successive attack across a wide front to overwhelm the enemy and destroy their lines of communication,trapped enemy forces are not necessarily need to be cleared out as soviet army would likely want to divert their resources on their units which had advanced the deepest,either their guard or shock army

This meme isnt funny and takes too long to read

I'd say the most interesting part about Deep Battle is how it also focused in "Isolating the zone of conflict" for enemy reserves to have trouble actually reinforcing their units.

>Wehrmacht
>SS

Boy......

Here's a version with Mussolini's iconic hat

Glorified USSR soldier

post blank template for this for gods' sake

How many female krauts your granpa raped?

kek

Where's the template?

or this

not enough