.tt leaked

itunes.apple.com/th/app/omise/id1170479422?mt=8

"Why we can succeed?
Most “new” startups working on blockchain (or maybe most of the existing) are facing “the Chicken and the egg” issue. One of the biggest hold backs for payments is “acceptance”. Consider ApplePay. What’s their biggest obstacle? NFC acceptance."

What the fuck are you referring to?

dont care wake me up when my bags are light as feathers

it's real. FFS im rich now

Oh I get it now.

They are "partnering" with Apple. Apple recently unlocked the NFC abilities of their IPhones. And OmiseGo made an app that uses it for payments.

It makes sense now.

DONT SELL !

SELL THE NEWS. GET OUT!

LMAO IS THIS THE BIG NEWS????
SELL SELL SELL

OMG is a dead coin and falling fast. Enjoy your bagholding worthless shit. Hope u didn't invest too much goy

thx bought 100k

LMFAO YOU TROLLING FAGGOTS THIS IS HUGE NEWS DON'T FUCKING SELL

Do you even know what bagholding means you retarded shill? The ATH of OMG was around 220k. OMG has been hovering around 190k for the past week. These are the comfiest "bags" I've ever held considering the news pumps next month will guarantee the token to go past its ATH.

SELL SELL SELL

I've turned my 900coins into 1900coins .....gonna be one comfy moonin'

Even if it's just an app, this is still a big deal. Omise handles millions of dollars of payment daily. And they're incorporating OMG into their payment infrastructure. This is one of the only actual uses in crypto today. And this whole idea is still just getting started. In a year from now this is gonna be huge.

>In a year from now this is gonna be huge.
that's what you tell all the boys.

YUUGE NEWS, OMISE TRIPLE DIGIT

how is this a "leak"

it's just an app for their payment system and it's been on itunes since Aug 11

are you crazy? this shit had a tripple top. only way is down!

stop getting my dicc hard its too early in the morning

The quote is from a medium article and Jun is mentioning ApplePay.....Secondly, look at the App and then read the requirements 'TouchID' ...this is soon to be replaced with FacePay

>not holding all coins long-term
>wasting all your energy on daytrading and making 1% gains

OMG will be worth more by 2018 than it is today. I'm not going to worry about minor dips.

mayb i like daytrading for the thrills and it helps with my gambling addiction, bucko

this

OMGmarines are bagholding and panicking.

Once this corrects back to $3 I'll buy their bags.

A majority of people who are legitimately rich in crypto are early adopters who read the whitepapers of every new ico and generally know what they're doing. But fair play to you if you want to gamble, to me it's just too much energy wasted.

i only have 15 omg right now and agree it could pullback to $3-5 range.

however the pattern shows it is consolidating and basically has not gone down much from all-time highs. could go either way thus not wise to risk too much unless you consider yourself an omisegay-fanboy

its FUD to shake out the weak hands before the actual announcement. how new are you ?

fair enough. i am a late comer, 29 year old neet with just a few hundred to work with so daytrading can be profitable for me if i do it right. however, buy and hold would have performed better based on just mentally back-testing it and comparing against my current results.

i seriously am a gambling addict and being able to blow off steam thru bittrex has prevented me from taking another self-destructive trip to vegas only to grind for hours at the poker tables.

OMG MOONING
GET
IN
HERE

about 1 month into this game so yes very new

Moon time

there are a lot of people here bullshitting or spreading misinformation for their own agenda. just always make up your own mind on stuff like this. I mean you basically called it out yourself so you atleast got the basics down.

this board can be a very fast way to get to the important news or market movements but it can equally as often try to mislead you on purpose.

Whilst omisego has obvious potential, to partner up with a company like apple and then tease everyone and leave cryptic tweets about said company is just something that doesn't happen.
Their app is probably going to use apples new face recognition for payment and send even more data to various government agencies. That's it. Still good for people that don't care for privacy and the implications it has but highly unlikely to be actual partnership.

Could I please have some of your OMG.. I only have 47 :(

There are times it's worth it to "gamble" and take educated guesses on coins. A couple of months ago I cashed out on digibyte while it was at 1900 sats after the citibank contest. Now it's at 300 sats. That was all from browsing this board and reading the rumors. But I feel like I was extremely lucky and got in at the right time for that to happen.

>only 25

To add to this though, I made even bigger gains by not browsing this board and just hodling my btc, checking prices once in a while. Next thing I know, it's at 4k.

neckbeards like you said the same shit about fingerprint security. the average citizen doesn't give a shit about privacy.

>sent from my iphone
>unlocked with my fingerprint
>face and regular camera capturing my every move
>tagged with accelerometer and gps data

There's a guy on here with like 23k OMG
Balls of steel

Ill close my shorts if this hits $9. But I see low 7s before I see 9. About 60/40 on this tho...people are fucking retarded and pumps by normies are real.

I cleaned out my joined bank account with my fiance. if this shit doesnt moon until the end of the month guess who will be in deep trouble ? she hasnt noticed yet because I have hidden it well but at the end of the month I will be fucked.

Shiiieeeeeett

Greed.

lololol. I hope you're larping, I almost hope this tanks if you're serious.

Someone didn't read rule#1 of don't invest what you can't afford to lose.

>letting women near your finances

huge mistake

This is why you have separate bank accounts, enjoy your bags and nogf

the whales are accumulating

you realize the biggest news is slated for late sept you tard

if I would only invest what I can afford to lose I will never be rich. sometimes you gotta be a man and take a risk.

they said they also have news in august. and once I have made a sizeable profit I will just put the exact amount of money I took back into our account and when she asks tell her it was an accounting error but they transfered it back after I reported it

nice not fud just sold 100k

Wait is this good or not?

IT'S BAD BAD BAD.
SELL SELL SELL.
Did that help?

Hey dumbass this shit has been on the appstore for ages