Why do Muslims think that Christians think that Mary is a person in the trinity?

Why do Muslims think that Christians think that Mary is a person in the trinity?
>And when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collyridianism
catholicplanet.com/catholic/hail.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because Allah told Mohemmed that, which proves that Islam is true and that Christians worship Mary.

Aight, B, understandable

It may have had to due with the Mother of God belief and spirit being a feminine noun in Semitic.

>be Muslim
>see Catholic worshipping a literal idol of Mary
gee I wonder how reached this conclusion

Y-your just bigoted and stupid and need to check your creedal privilege.

Know Mary, know peace.

No Mary, no peace.

Make the right choice, my brothers and sisters, whatever your denomination may be. Our Lady is waiting for you. She has always been waiting for you.

I love Our Lady more than words can express and will resolve from this day forth to always serve her. My own wants, vanities, and delusions mean NOTHING and I pray that Mary my mother may occupy every inch of my soul and edge out these foul human vices and fill that space with her own holiness, her own perfect humility, her own serene peace, her own perfect union with her Son our Blessed Lord, of whom every blade of grass, every grain of sand and every wisp of breath in the cold air proclaims the presence and the glory.

Accept the goodness of Our Lady into your heart, take her as your personal confidant, express your love for Christ through her and keep a sense of her presence and blessing with you all day, every day during our sojourn on this earth and you shall never, ever fail or stumble.

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Pray for us, oh Holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

It's in the Koran you dense cunt, that means God Almighty told Mohemmed it verbatim, therefore it is 100% true that Christians worship Mary.

I love Mary, she's my favorite fapfu. Dat eternal virginity = bloody sheets every time!

>what is a saint

>what is a holy spirit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collyridianism

Protestants basically think Catholics worship Mary too.

>posting Draža

Aren't they?

>put up little statues of her everywhere
>not worship
I don't care what bullshit your fucking medicine men spout, that's worship.

Look at this shameless God-President Lincoln worship.

I don't see any old ladies claiming that statue is mad at it for not having talked to it recently.

catholicplanet.com/catholic/hail.htm

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with you.
Blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

So, hail marys are asking a dead spirit (Mary) to pray for you on behalf of Jesus.

So why would you need Jesus, the mediator?

Because none of religion makes any sense and theology is nothing but moronic mental gymnastics.

kek

this