poopants

H-H-HODL

Kill me nao

first the japs robbed me off mona chan, now the chinks are doing it too

IT'S NOT FAIR

Beyonce

How low can we go

thank god i only put 100 euros in this

It won't fucking stop. I want off this ride. It's usually too stagnant anyway. I'll sell when it reaches 2.50 again and buy back in later.

heteronace

AHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

>mfw i fell for the meme
>refuse to sell at a loss
>funds locked in this shit forever

>Have 810 BNB
>the night of BTC mini crash BNB starts crashing
>BNB doesnt stop crashing
>Sell order at 64999
>This thing isnt going back up to 60k
>leave it alone because dont wanna sell low
>wake up today, this shit is done
>notice some retard bought at 65k(probably accidentally) yesterday.
>mfw

>Had 850 BNB
>only a month into crypto
>believed the hype
>notice OMG
>literally everyone I think is knowledgeable is saying this will moon
>decide that, even though I believe BNB, I believe OMG more, so I'll sell everything to OMG
>now this
I'm lucky.

>mfw I bought Binance at 10k sats and sold at 65k

Are there people out there who didn't sell? Really?

bought at ATH now stuck bag holding.

fucking hell

lol
i bought in at 35 cent or something
but got to greedy and hodl
now i am waiting because i lost around 20k in the dip

Should've sold at 68k, but since I bought in @28 I literally don't give a shit

Who is pic related and why is she so hot?

just some slut

I bought $5k at $1.11, then $5k at $2.28, then $7.5k at $2.78, then $5k more at $2.31.

Sold all but 3.5k BNB at $2.61, then sold my last 3.5k at $2.49.

That stupid FOMO buy at $2.78 fucked me but I still came out okay.

I saw that literally everyone I had heard talk about was sure that it was going to rise once people needed it for ICOs, but then I saw they let people buy tokens in ICOs without paying in BNB and got cold feet. Then I saw that it wasn't just that they let people pay in non-BNB tokens, but that the amount for sale in BNB was waaaaay smaller than the amount for sale in ETH and BTC and I was like yeah... ICOs are no reason to hold BNB and everyone who is holding it is only doing so because they expect a rise. It's gonna dump as soon as they see it fail to rise because virtually nobody is buying it for ICOs. And then I sold.

it's a drawing, fuckface weeb

Wow man. Really makes you think.

who manipulates this shit???
i got so many of them and will hodl till situation is clear
if they constantly manipulate it i will just wait. i made money with it ao i dont care. but this whale stuff on this coin is ridiculous

Oh, yeah, the manipulation scared me, too. I had it because I wanted it to moon but then some asshole wouldn't let it moon.

it randomly jumped up 40 cents within minutes now
REEEEEEE
i hope that troll gets out of coins soon to start my moon mission

this has to be the worst fking exchange ever, its not even funny, they just steal ur money , u cant even enter maximum amount of bitcoin or whateaver u have , they rob these cents from you , stay away at all costs brothers

I just need a source ;)

the exchange is the whale.

Yah man. I was super pissed when i saw you could just buy at the ICOs with BTC and ETH anyway. Kinda defeats the purpose.

The fact that they changed the date the fees kicked in like 3 times w/o much warning was fucked up too.

The fucking whales keeping the price down was ridiculous. Low volume on the other shit. They keep adding really shitty chinkcoins.

The dude from TENEX said they just asked him for money instead of asking him about his product.

Lastly, i guess BNBs have value to huge whales so they save on fees but to the average dude trading .05% difference in fees isnt a fuckload.

The interface is nice and theres things i like about the exchange. I dont doubt it'll grow a fuckton and BNBs could get to $5....but i dont trust those fuckers. Glad i was able to get out

i like that it is available in proper english and the interface is nice. but the public communication is just weird

Another coin that made me lose money. I'm done.

ALERT: There is a pump and dump discord group spamming Veeky Forums to buy ANIME don't fall for their jewish tricks.

Interesting theory I read on bitcointalk:

>I am completely convinced that Binance themselves are the ones keeping this coin under the price of 2.80. Every time it approaches this amount massive sell walls pop up to crash it back down. We would have easily broken $5 by now if not for this blatant manipulation.

>You may ask why they would do this, answer is simple. They have to buy back 100 million of these coins with their own profits, so if it hits $20 a coin like it probably would in a month or two without their manipulation they will pretty much be buying these back for eternity. If you read the white paper Binance and their investors get an extra 16 million coins every year released to them, and they are using it to crash the price since they are forced to buy back 100 million tokens

Makes sense. This combined with the fact that BNB is linked to the success of the exchange itself, I think BNB is a pretty solid hodl coin.