Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctors'_plot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Righteous_Among_the_Nations_by_country
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stalin literally purged jews from power en masse what do you mean
what is the great purge
he planed on killing more but he dieded

Rootless Cosmopolitan campaign?

Antisemitism was present in Soviet Union.
My father was a jew living in SU and wasn't allowed to study in St. Petersburg due to him beeing a Jew

>that did not have a problem with anti-semitism

But jews killed Uncle Joe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctors'_plot

They segregated them in a desolate Siberian oblast.

>jews take control of russia
>stalin kills jews
>jews kill stalin

its the damn kikes

Stalin had a softer version of hitler's antisemitism

>When Stalin's young daughter Svetlana fell in love with prominent Soviet filmmaker Alexei Kapler, a Jewish man twenty-three years her elder, Stalin was strongly irritated by the relationship. According to Svetlana, "He (Stalin) was irritated more than anything else by the fact that Kapler was Jewish".[51][52] Kapler was convicted to ten years of hard labor in Gulag on the charges of being an "English spy." Stalin's daughter later fell in love with Grigori Morozov, another Jew, and married him. Stalin agreed to their marriage after much pleading on Svetlana's part, but refused to attend the wedding.

USSR indeed did not have problem with anti-semitism, they encouraged it.

If we should name Jew friendly countries in 20th century, it would be Czechosloakia, Finland, Denmark or Italy. Poland and Britain also had their fair of saved Jews.

*fair share

>Poland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Righteous_Among_the_Nations_by_country

So did Svetlana just have daddy issuesor something?
>maybe if I bring that shekelstein home, daddy will be so mad hehe!

Then it would be a conspiracy of Stalin's kids, since his son got himself Jewess.

But Stalin was the father of the year

Nah, she was just thirsty for a kosher dick

What a cool dad. His son just couldn't handle the banter.

citation needed

Dzhugashvili married Yulia Meltzer, a well-known Jewish dancer from Odessa.

t. wiki

He also refused an offer from Germans to save him from captivity by trading him for Paulus, saying "I will not trade a lieutenant for a field marshal".

Needless to say, he died in captivity.

>Italy

Sorry, ive misread it, i thought you talked about Stalin himself

I don't see that as that bad. I wouldn't trade a field marshal for a lieutenant either.

>communists were jews
Are you feeling okay? Even if SOME of them were Jewish Russians it's understandable because there already was a big population of the Ashkenazim there in Eastern Europe, that's where they came from.

Also Ashkenazim are not ethnic Jews. Their ancestors only CONVERTED to Judaism.

Real Jews don't usually have curly hair, they have thick Semitic hair like Arabs.

"real jews" are a spook, the romans sacked the temple in 70AD, forever destroying all their genealogical records.

And more so the diaspora would have obliterated their genealogy. Therefore, the Israelites are dead.

Europeans don't have curly hair either.

the physical Israelites are dead
the spiritual ones live on though

>the physical Israelites are dead
There's still like 700 of them in northern Israel.

Some do. Some Asians do too. Africans do.

oh really now

i'm sure you can conclusively prove this with the genealogical records from the second templ- oh wait

Pics? Article?

>never heard of the Samaritans
Brainlets.

I have, I just didn't make the connection.

Fun fact: Israeli PM Netanyahu has condemned "revisionism" that claims Poland took part in the holocaust and has sided with the Polish narrative of events