Digibyte Redemption General Thread

Looks like we've hit rock bottom.

Word is spreading about the rebranding and people are getting excited again.

My barber asked me if I had heard of this super fast coin called Digibyte. I played dumb :).

So who all is ready for another tour? You buy your Digibyte today at all good exchanges.

lol this is the second "my barber heard about this coin, I played dumb" I've seen in two days.

This is beyond sad.

Digibyte died bro. Once citi bank issues them a credit card to spend ur dgb with I'll take notice.

200 sats

Larp: digi bagholders cant afford barbers

Man you guys don't even know about The Big News Jared is releasing soon.

Do you know why the price is down? Whale suppression.

>whale suppression

The final refuge of delusional bagholder.

How about this; the price is down because the whales have inside info from the comp. Jared embarrassed himself badly. Maybe he accidentally mixed some 2d into his slides or shit himself. Whatever, he blew the chance of a lifetime. So they sold and sold hard and now here we are? Seems just as likely as some devious plan to drive down the price to me.

You niggas just ain't cutout for the corps.

I mean, you don't need to fantasize his fuck-up.

There's evidence he used a plain black and white, wordy powerpoint that's going to impress noone.

He couldn't even bother to find a nice theme to match DGB. Just a disaster.

And DGB rebranding that made it look WORSE. Oh god it's sad.

I know, so many coins with better prospects are discussed here daily. They could be making gains on the regular. Yet they keep posting their low energy memes and wretched predictions. I JUST don't know how to get through to them.

what kind of face is this?

You can tell this guy is a marine.

For anyone who is skeptical, we have some Digi Marine Mentors who can guide you on your journey.

WE

Yes it goes like this:
>buy dgb
>it goes down
>DIGIMARINE!

Actually, the price seems to be somewhat stable. Don't get me wrong, this coin is poop, but the price looks interesting nevertheless

They're saying it's the next big thing

Then buy your 21k. What could go wrong?

WUZ

i am a digisoldier i am god

I'll buy some if it starts moving up, I'm not nuts