Where does Veeky Forums store their coins?

where does Veeky Forums store their coins?

bittrex

isn't it vulnerable to store it online though/

If you have 10+ shitcoins, it's a good place to hold them all. I have most of my bitcoin in a Trezor.

in an encrypted zip, stored on a flash drive and on google drive

I'm new to this, can you explain how it works? do you need a desktop wallet?

I'm assuming you've just saved your wallet address but then how do you send coins from that?

Same place I keep my watch......

You need to save the private address. It depends on what coin you're using, but usually it ether looks like a normal address, or is a file named wallet.dat. You can then use the wallet software to restore your backup when you need it.

What coins do you have?

Reminds me of elliott rogers

wallet software?

currently I have a wallet on Armory - I only have BTC at the moment

have to download the 120gb Bitcoin Core Wallet Blockchain Database before I can access my coins though

Oh, I dunno much about Armory. I prefer using electrum wallet, it's a light wallet so you don't need to download the whole blockchain before using it

electrum.org

when you go to create an Electrum wallet you just need to back up the "seed phrase". it's a long password that you can store somewhere like a flash drive.

sounds great, thanks

I'd probably copy it down to a paper one too

is a standard wallet okay or should I go with 2 factor/multi-signature?

I always use Standard. two-factor auth would be a cool feature but if you're going to keep the seed secret anyways it's not that big of a deal

okay thanks - and this doesn't store alt coins right, just BTC?

Yep. Electrum only holds btc

mt gox

Majority on cb for cash out on demand

just made one, thanks for the help mate

It's Elliot Rodger you faggot

shitcoins are on bittrex, don't own a large enough amount of any of them yet to really warrant more strict storage.

Accumulated BTC and ETH I'm keeping stored on paper wallets for now, waiting for Ledgers to finally get back in stock.

waves lite client [waves, btc, eth, fiat, waves tokens]

my ether wallet [eth and eth tokens]

bittrex for shitcoins

only radium wallet because all I have is radium