How intelligent do you have to be to get on the crypto train

How intelligent do you have to be to get on the crypto train

You need to know how to have an email address and a credit card. If you can tackle those two challenges you can probably get into crypto.

Can you understand this pic? That's all that matters.

depends if you want to understand the whitepapers
i bet your ass 95% here do not even understand the bitcoin one
but now it is hyped anyway so you are good to go without too many knowledge

My IQ is around 400

Barely above average. Just look at all the retards posting here.

Just lurk Veeky Forums for 5 mins and you've got a grasp of the crypto geniuses our generation has to offer.

>Not starting your own company to help dumb people get into crypto

Thinking about doing this

Everyone is talking about bitcoin butility nobody knows how to get some

I'm a math major and I don't bother researching anything. Use common sense, it's all about hype.

IQ of 160 Hodl

IQ of 85 to day trade

1% Genius
34% Researching
65% Luck

Can you buy high and sell low? If you can you're good.

Having a basic understanding of currency and supply & demand is enough to get into crypto desu

There is a guy doing bitcoin/ETH for dummies talks in the UK and he charges £15 a ticket.

Last one was sold out. I imagine you can also shill some shitcoin and get a bunch of normies to invest in it.

Yeah exactly

Thinking about dojng appointments and ask 50 euros for an hour. Also showing how hardware wallets work/trading on exchanges and other shit

Doesn't it feel bad to be so exploitative? Does it not trouble your conscious even a little?

First, understand the concept of "buy high, sell low".

When you buy high, it means that whatever you are buying has lots of value so its good. Likewise, when the price drops, it means that no likes it anymore and you should sell.

>teaching someone a skill they can't acquire on their own
>exploitative

Exploitive?

People want to know how to get stuff and they don't know how

The only way you'll know how to get into crypto is if you do it.

But they can get it easily from the internet

Same can be said about anything really

If theyd rather pay someone to teach them how instead of teaching themselves then I see absolutely no problems here

If that was the case then why would they pay someone to show them how to do it? Do you not see the hole in your logic?

its time guys

Radium going crazy

smart enough to not get your advice from biz and do your own fucking research

i see alot of niggers and beaners getting into crypto on youtube channels.

Some people prefer to be spoon fed things

Your int stat must be > 0

You need discipline and the ability to not let emotions drive your decisions to have a shot of being successful unless you just happen to get lucky. Having at least a high end average iq probably makes you more likely to have those traits.

Someone got up on the wrong side of bed this morning

Cash out after your initial beginner's luck gain and forget about crypto forever, no IQ needed

i'd pay someone $50 if i would walk away knowing how to buy all the cryptocurrencies i'd want to and basic pointers. once u pass a certain level of income most people have more money than time/energy.

IQ of 150 to buy OMG
IQ of 80 to buy bitcoin and hold forever

/thread

It's retard simple to get into crypto. It's harder to actually survive.

I'd say at least a 90 IQ, someone below average intellect can do it but actual retards can't.

underrated post.

Its not about intelligence, its more about keeping your emotions at the door

Hangover was fun but the days of MIT Blackjack has been over for years

I've seen people try their basic strategy plays and get murdered by dealer

In this bull market a literal retard can make money. Just have self control and don't auto sell shit 40 hours after you bought it because its slightly below what you paid for it. Sometimes you have to wait a few weeks/months before a pump.

about as bright as a heavy rock.
market is run by millenial neets that rather buy a coin on its twitter hype rather than its github code and whitepaper.

holy terps batman

Do you know how to use a toilet?