Why do u guys stress yourselves out with this trading shit every day?

Why do u guys stress yourselves out with this trading shit every day?

>buy 10 bitcoins @ ~4300 today
>sell 10 bitcoins @ ~150k in 3 years

Where's my flaw? Only 3 more years of this wagecuck life friends

Other urls found in this thread:

fork.lol/pow/hashrate
uasf.jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#24h
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your flaw is you seem to think you can predict the future. Someone has to buy the top though, might as well be you

bizfags love the thrill of losing money.

the flaw is you are paying $43,000 for something that might not exist in 3 years

>the flaw is you are paying $6,000 that might not exist in 1 year

t. user from August 2016

bitcoin still exists though?

i thinked about investing in bitcoins when was like 10 bucks now is 4300, i m totally broke ,i think about killing myself when i remember this fact

because i quit my job so i need to make 200 bucks per day

I don't trade anything. I just hold bitcoin.

Problem is, do you really know when to sell? What if bitcoin does actually replace fiat?

[ ] you got it

All that means is you will actually neck yourself when you see another 0 before the 4300. It's only a matter of time, and probably not as long as we think given the history.

Get your rope and stool ready user!

>Where's my flaw?
Buying bitcoins. Shits dying of AIDS as we speak

> spend 43k on bitcoins
> make 150k in 3 years
or
> spend 43k on FOTM shitcoins
> make 500k in 1 year

Whein i gonna see another 0 to 4300? is never gonna happen again!

> dying of AIDS
> Almost at ATH.

>Im not completely convinced it'll 40x in price in 3 years
>Dont currently have 43k
>Can make more BTC by trading shitcoins instead
>Can still wage cuck meanwhile and incrementally add money to crypto portfolio
>potential for better gains

bitcoin will never replace offline transactions. it will however eclipse online transactions at least crypto will.

Dont lie you thought about killing yourself before that and you should

The flaw is that in 3 years BTC will be going for $1.5 million USD so you just sold for an order of magnitude lower than the going rate.

fork.lol/pow/hashrate
If you don't understand I don't have time to explain it to you

Because I find trading fun

bitcoin is pretty shitty compared to some other coins, I really doubt it's going to be the coin to replace fiat.

uasf.jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#24h

Go there, see the mempool and zoom out to about a month. See what's happening to BTC? This is why we trade, because the market is volatile AF right now. The only thing holding BTC up right now is their value in trade with alt-coins. For it to be used as payment would be counterintuitive, why not just trade for LTC to send and receive in the matter of minutes then exchange again? On top of that, now the fees for BTC transfers are outrageous..That's why you can't just put all your eggs in one basket.

Also check out ETH, big revamp coming next month and with BTC slowly churning from fees we are going to see something crazy coming sept.

>fork.lol/pow/hashrate
please explain?

yellow line it BTC
Blue line is bitcoin cash

The further the line is from the bottom of the graph, the more you pay in fees, if you pay less you are stuck under that line for an indefinite period until the next block is processed.

Ever since Bitcoin Cash a large percentage of all the BIG miners in china mining BTC left BTC for BCH. BCH is much quicker and much more efficient, but the amount of scrutiny behind the mining pools conducting this makes it very hard for people to believe that it is truly for the better. The whole thing is being manipulated.

Not to mention the huge unprocessed blocks 3 days prior from today on BCH.....

100k on bitcoin and be a millionaire within 3 years

easy formula to being rich

>Why do u guys stress yourselves out with this trading shit every day?
It keeps me from doing the same with my stocks. I don't have as much money risked in crypto.