One of the last chances of picking up a future top 5 coin for below $1

One of the last chances of picking up a future top 5 coin for below $1

I'll wait til it's at 25 cents again thanks tho definitely should've went with my gut when I first saw it... o well

Picked up 15k earlier this week, this one has major potential as soon as it gets more exposure.

nice photoshop

what op really means is that him and his discord buddies are dumping this shitcoin soon

sage'd

It will never be 0.25 again lol. Developer just received 50k+ in btc/xspec donations to go full time and quit his job. Anything under 1$ is a steal.

Iv'e been hanging out on the slack for a few days now, general consensus is there is too much buy support at 10ksat to see those prices again. Devs just went full-time yesterday after a fundraiser was held for them. Big things to come.

qft

another ICO, another scam.

I don't know about top 5 but top 50 is possible

You fucking shills need to die.

Keep telling yourself that without doing any research on the coin as the rest of us go the moon

How's poverty working out for you, user?

could you provide a source?

Pic related, check the bitcointalk if you think its photoshopped. Moon mission to top 100 coinmarketcap in a month? Then the normies and /biz will get on board

Like every coin, it will moon, pink wojaks will REEEEEE and they will buy late. Never change Veeky Forums

Also on slack word of mouth is after the android wallet update they are going to be in talks with bigger exchanges

>it's just another shitcoin
kek

see you at the $10 mark when you're scrambling to catch up

There is a discord P&D for money skeletons RIGHT NOW.

DO NOT FALL FOR THE SHILLS.

Screen capped to remind the brainlet when XSPEC is at $15. You were warned.

I am staking this coin, getting a few payouts every day

Same, every 8 hours = free money

SHADOWCASH FORK ROFL

you've misspelled sigt