Don't you morons understand that it's primed to moon?

Don't you morons understand that it's primed to moon?

The price has been holding steady for almost 2 weeks. We have lots of good news coming up.

Very low volume with minimal price movement. One piece
Of good news hits, boom high volume, it goes up.

The fact that the price has been relatively steady means that everyone who has bought OMG believes in it and is holding for the future. That's a good thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/3219640
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

quit offering retards free money. it's going to be so sweet seeing all the butthurt faggots who missed out.

There's too many anti OMG fags that need enlightening

This. Let them jump on when the FOMO kicks in. They'll push it even higher

quadruple top and dump. ez future prediction

>primed to moon

Kek

let's bet

Use stox to make a prediction!

Watch Neo crash and burn once omg picks up pace and everyone dumps that chink vaporware for a real, functioning piece of technology partnering with established companies and not fellow scamcoin swindlers (bancor, coindash)

There is a discord pump and dump for OMG right now. dont fall for the shills!

>There is a discord pump and dump for OMG right now. dont fall for the shills!
link?

I find this same post here: warosu.org/biz/thread/3219640

ALERT: There is a pump and dump discord group spamming Veeky Forums to buy OMG don't fall for their jewish tricks.

nvm...

ALERT: There is a pump and dump discord group spamming Veeky Forums to buy OMG don't fall for their jewish tricks.

Big bag city

Golden rule - do the opposite of what biz shills tell you, in this case - sell before you get butt hurt

Sell right now

So hold then

Honestly it looks like were about to go to dumpville.

That little bump up was just to set the left wall.

I sold my shit and put it into Adex and vertcoin to get some gains today and I'll see about omg after hte Money May fight.

Nah OMG holders believe. It's going to hold solid until the news makes it soon.

I said the same thing about XVG.

Oh look, it survived in place at 90-110 sats during the bear run when bitcoin hit 1800.

Then it even stay that way through out, so I said to myself...hey why don't I buy a million right now?

Guess what happened...2 days later it crashed 50 stats.

Fuck crypto.

I lost money on XVG too. Which trust me hurt a lot because that's money I could have put in OMG when it first came out and made even way more sick sick gains.

However, XVG is garbage and OMG checks off on all factors that guarantee it's a solid crypto that's going to keep going up.

you invested in a coin that had absolutely no use and expected it to moon? i've always wondered about the 50% who loses in crypto game.

Honestly, is almost everyone on this board just blindly buying cryptos without doing their research on what they are actually doing?

How retarded do you have to be to sell OMG right before there are supposed to be news and with the team behind it?

There are legitimate pajeets (real Indians, not the meme), paid, shills that spread FUD and FOMO throughout this forum. Other bastards are just trolling or memeing, but most of them are actually retarded and don't realize that this will have a NEO v2 pump.

>put money into a coin that had no product and nothing to show for itself
>you could have put money into it's competitor, Monero, which does have a working product and lots of work to show and be swimming in btc

Fucking brainlets.

Lets all love Lain

That's the thinking of 90% of the retards on this board.

Now they have a product with potential and real world application and they spout FUD and meme up other coins.

fuck off and stop shilling your twitter

imagine if OMG went to 0.1 BTC.

mmmmm.

Didn't you hear? Verge was going to "kill monero" LOL

how did anyone loose money on xvg, It was my first 100% coin. So obvious and I was only trading crypto for my third day lol.

This could be true in a year if OMG delivers on their platform

>get stranded on Earth with landwhalex

I think they're only anti-OMG due to the amount of shilling.