Has historically never invaded, colonized, pillaged or plundered any other part of the world

>has historically never invaded, colonized, pillaged or plundered any other part of the world
>somehow they have the reputation for being "violent savages"

how the f*ck did that happen?!

Because to do anything you listed, you first have to work together with your own people.

>I'm gonna treat 2nd largest continent as a fucking country and ignore its people invaded and enslaved each other since ever

They've waged a lot of war on each other though.

but it's non africans who created the stereotype

africans never attacked them tho so where does that come from??

>where does that come from??
rudimentary observation

They are prone to high rates of interpersonal violence and crime; not organized military violence. This makes them difficult to integrate into civilized societies in large numbers. im referring to Bantu speaking peoples. Of course, whites brought this amongst themselves. Their greed ultimately created this situation and now they're dealing with it.

The Aksumites (Ethiopians) invaded South Arabia.

All I needed to know about Africa I learned on 216 BC.

This post makes no sense

Thye treat each other far worse than they've ever treated us. Hell most of Africa today likes America because they associate us with relief aid.

Way less then other places (Not saying it didn't exist).

It's because America is cool and hip though

The victors write the history (lie).

Because the people who made such stereotype made it to deflect that very nature from themselves. It's easy to say that your violent actions are right when you jade your enemies as worse than yourself. As for the they fought themselves argument that some use, all i can say way it was their bussiness

>africans never attacked them

*tips al-andalus*

>Khoi-san and Pygmy's don't exist
Remove Bantu

Wonder why

The Bantu genocided half the continent.

b8

underrated and ignored post

Qeq

From the fact that africans invaded, pillaged and plundered each other for the sole reason of selling their neighbours to these people?

This. They also attacked other parts of the Peninsula, up to Meca, but they failed.

>because they associate us with relief aid

More like because they associate you with Hollywood and MTV.

Not really way less if you discount the logistical difficulties.

Because the reason why rhey couldnt ever invade anywhere else is because they were too damn violent with each others to ever develop enough to compete with other continents