Why were Black people enslaved by other races and were forced to do physical labour...

Why were Black people enslaved by other races and were forced to do physical labour? Superior genetics and strong body or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jsW9MlYu31g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baibars
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Malarial resistance

Because their kingdoms were willing to sell into slavery their prisoners of war. Easy way to make a quick buck and expand your territory.

Better work ethics than injuns.

>be black tribesman
>black tribesmen from neighboring village raids your's, capturing or killing everyone
>tribesmen sell you to a spaniard and your wife to an arab

>Superior genetics

Hundreds of years of selective breeding will do that dumb dumb. Look at average African-American male to a indigenous Nigerian, big fucking difference.

Also they didn't die of our diseases unlike the indians.

>Easy way to make a quick buck and expand your territory.
>Europe later takes your territory anyway
That was never part of the deal

youtube.com/watch?v=jsW9MlYu31g

Because Arabs thought Allah created black people to serve as slaves, and since most slave traders were Arabs, most slaves were blacks. Fun fact: The racist theories of blacks being specifically superior was invented by Arabs. Another fun fact: Before Arabs made themselves rich by selling the "black gold" crude oil, they made themselves rich by selling the "black gold" negroid humans.

Black genocide is real

>Strong body
>Not a single black person in history has won World's Strongest Man
really makes you think

Why is three-quarters white prettier than 1/8 black?

I'm quarter-black and literally no one would know if I didn't tell them because I'm white as snow. I guess the blackness really is bred out of us.

Because when the Europeans arrived there they saw it was a shithole and had nothing of value, but those nignogs wanted some gibsmedat and having nothing of value to trade they offered their sons and daughters. The orientals had spice, opium and tea, the americas had tobacco, corn, tomatoes e.t.c. and Africa had mudhuts and sand.

Muslims, the Ottomans created the plantation system. It was the culture of Muslims to use slaves, the Muslims were largely a minority ruling over different peoples.

See Mameluks or Janisaries, or even the Slave Sultan

Slaves came from all environments, the best warriors were often Steppe peoples, hence one of the most renowned muslim warriors was a Turkish slave, him being Baibars

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baibars

Blacks weren't seen as greast warriors, but rather as animals akin to beasts of burden.

> pic related is Baibars

Because they're stupid

>and having nothing of value to trade
Except you know the kingdoms sitting on mountains of silver, they had plenty to trade.

checking for digits

wh*Tes are inferior

>quarter-black
>white as snow
maybe by americoon standards
post hand

Black people were enslaved by black people. Other races just bought them.

> Implying that once bought, the black slaves were set free
Also, you're forgetting about the Arabs.

>> Implying that once bought, the black slaves were set free
How the fuck did you get that?
>Also, you're forgetting about the Arabs.
I did indeed. Arabs also enslaved over a million Europeans from the 16th to 19th centuries

They were stuck into tribal mode for a veeeeeery long time, because it was practical. See it as the ultimate hippie dream. But what the hippies failed to understand is that such a life leads to a hardcore brutal behaviour by necessity (my cow is NOT your cow motherfucker). When whitey showed up to destroy their civilization they just saw an opportunity to take advantage on the other tribes and had absolutely no remorse to sell their neighbours for slavery.

white race is the primal race

>implying that other races weren't enslaved

Almost all apes hate water though. For example, a silverback gorilla will refuse to cross a stream a foot wide.

Thank god. I felt like I was the only one that understood selective breeding still effects humans.

I heard someone say that africans didnt mix with neanderthals and thats why they didnt turn out like the rest of use. Is this true?

Well neanderthals remained hunter gatherers for 300,000 years, so it depends what you mean by "like the rest of us". Also this image seems to be a joke so i wouldn't take it too seriously

God intended every race to have its own function

Jews, gifted with the greatest IQ's and intellect, are naturally meant to be the rulers and decision-makers of mankind.

East Asians, with high IQ's but physical frailty, are meant to be administrators and scientists

Whites, with both mid-tier intelligence and strength, are overseers, middle-men, functionaries, and so on.

Slavs, with low intelligence but high aggressiveness and endurance, are meant to be warriors

Indians & Hispanics, with low but not useless levels of intelligence and a culture based around low level work, are the upper tier of menial laborers and other such work like janitors. The Indo-Hispanic proclivity to living in filth further helps this role

Blacks, with bottom-tier IQ's and an inclination towards laziness but high physical strength, are menial laborers and slaves.

This is the natural order of things and the true redpill of racial realism

Africans actually are 10% more physically healthy than non-Africans, but this backfires as they're more likely to catch an auto immune disease. Blame the Neanderthals.

By the way, I'm pretty sure most Africans are lean and aren't that muscular, unless they're West Africans. Compare an Igbo dude to a Masaai.

>implying that pure African woman is of the same stock as the slaves that were brought over to America

Anyway, this is why I think white nationalists on /pol/ and black nationalists are two sides of the same coin.

>Picking Jimi "half Native American" Hendrix
>not realizing that bonobos and gorillas also have black skin

They could so easily flip this on us racially, like the slightly jutting jaws many of us have, who the hell made this? At the end of the day, we're all the same species bipedal ape anyway, despite our differences.

Africans actually have some Neanderthal DNA thanks to a back to Africa migration, although it's mostly in populations that mixed with Eurasians like the Khoikhoi, Masaai, most of Ethiopia and Somalia, etc.

It doesn't matter anyway, as even Aborigines have Neanderthal (and Denisovan) ancestry.

Where do Aboriginal Australians fit in? Polynesians? Melanesians? Native Siberians? You guys are hilarious.

That completely misunderstands and misrepresents what evolution is.

Chimpanzees are as evolved as any human, since they've had the same amount of time to progress since our common ancestor.

Look up Jimi Hendrix's sister BTW. Tell me what she looks like.

Incas were superior to europeans though.

Active internal slave trade, reasonably near both Europe and the Americas, and were pagan, so more politically acceptable to use than, say, Eastern Europeans captured by the Crimeans.

Yea both are mongrels

People who think blacks are naturally strong built have clearly never been to Africa

US niggers you see on TV are generally strong because they're either sport stars or actors, but that ends there

Conclusion: the chimp is more evolved than the nignog

When it's not so dark, I hate using artificial light

I think that image is a response to other images with the inverse comparison. Which is funny because i also see responses like this that point out how evolved chimps are. It's remarkably easy to compare a human to a chimp for obvious reasons.