Wagecuck here, finally saved up about $3000, is this enough to start trading...

Wagecuck here, finally saved up about $3000, is this enough to start trading? I know this probably gets asked every 5 minutes, but are there any good resources to figure out how to into markets and finances? I'm economically illiterate but I'm more than willing to learn.

I don't plan on quitting my dayjob soon but if I can learn to make money by trading it would be nice.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technical_analysis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just follow the guide breh :P

Honestly best way to go is just starting doing it. Make mistakes, and learn from them. Thats how most people start, and by no means PAY for fucking free information from these "crypto gurus" they also have no fucking clue whats going to happen. If they did theyd all be the richest people in the world right now.

What apps/websites do you use?

Anyone? Also, what do you guys mean when you say "research"?

Use Coinbase/GDAX and Bittrex. Research the function of coins and their developers to determine whether they're shady or not.

it's definitely enough. sub to the crypto sniper on yt.

you seem legit so i'll give you some real advice. btc should be your main holding until you figure out what's going on. TA is real learn it. when you do start trading only go in with small amounts. I would also say dont fomo the all time high but you probably will. also use a password manager like keepass and learn the basics of opsec.

Get in early into something good when it hits exchanges. 3000 is plenty. If you try to chase moon missions you'll end up losing it. When a good ICO hits exchanges, go in and hold for a few months, then sell and repeat.

What is TA? Thanks for the advice.

Best advice for a beginner is to go all in ripple. Stable coin that wont let you down.

technical analysis aka chart reading

do NOT listen to this guy

The research means nothing in the long run because the exchange could just take away your money.

>buy my bags pls goy

werd of advice
go all in on spectre
monero is 130+ now
spectre is only $.45 for a superior technology
their lead dev had health issues so everyone forgot about it, but they recently replaced him and are going to make a splash soon enough

Technical analysis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technical_analysis

Good luck OP, this is a GREAT way to get rich if you have a brain.

Buy Bitcoin, move to bittrex, buy ARK with that bitcoin and wait 2 years.

Nobody cares about technology right now faggot. Its about whats being pumped and whats not.

By the time the technology is useful, there will be another more advanced blockchain. TRADE AND GET OUT.

>monero

Spectre is a btc clone and is wank You cunt.

Pfttttttt ahahahaha.
Just buy BTC and hold, you will make it.

I started with 180 nigger
t. proud owner of 220 dollars worth of crypto

Don't day trade.
Don't buy shitcoins.
Don't buy at ATH unless you have a very very good reason to think it'll keep rising.
Don't be weak handed. If you bought a decent coin chances are it will come back up sooner or later.

You'll need to keep adding fiat if you only have $3k to start with.

The chances of you getting lucky on a coin and even going 30-60% on it are small. Even then you're only up $1000-1500 and that is chump change.

Do your research newfriend.

started 2 days ago bought 50 $ of BTC. yesterday bought 243 ODN with it

ODN will be a big lesson to a lot of newcomers

on how awesome moon missions are, yes

You're alright user. Go all in on Qtum.

On how not to trust Veeky Forums.

Buy monero, seriously, and forget ico's.

This. Also start small, you will probably get rekted anyway. If/when you're good at trading you'll build it up over time.

I started with 3k when I was old enough to trade.
I learned by doing. Made a bit of gains. that 3k turned into a 10k account contribution. Those gains turned into 900% ROI over a few years.

This. I'm all in on this winner.

More than enough. Just set daily goal of making 10% profit everyday with higly volatile coins and you will have your lambo in less than a year.

My opinion: Put 500 into XMR, 500 into ETH, 500 into Bitcoin, and split 1500 between three promising ICOs. Sell half of each one when they hit 2x on an exchange (usually day 1), hold the remaining half. Rinse-repeat with the ICO fund. Hold the XMR/ETH/BTC indefinitely.

It's a winning strategy.