How old do you suppose the loincloth is? Homo erectus days? Even before that?

How old do you suppose the loincloth is? Homo erectus days? Even before that?

Is there any proof any "cavemen" even wore these?

Ever done any hiking or took a stroll through the woods off of the premade walking paths? That's proof enough. You can't be walking around with your genitals exposed.

I suppose you can in wide open grassland or arid regions (What did East Africa look like in 500,000BC?). So maybe the first jungle dwelling members of our genus came up with it?

When they realized a dangling dong isn't the stealthiest nor the safest of options during hunting.

Literally every species walk around with their genitals exposed, primates included, how do you explain that?

Not really. I mean upright walking animals have their genitals exposed way more than a dog does. Imagine a dog having a pair of balls and a cock on his nose that is the equivalent of an ancient human trying to navigate thick jungle brush.

ours are a lot more vulnerable than, say, a wolf's
it's pretty front and center in a fight

Well in the ancient days before history women started to be ashamed of their nasty gash and would weave their cooter hair down into a cape like figure to cover it. Soon the males picked up on this and made the females sew loins for them out of animal skins.

people in homo erectus days didnt have loins they had balls and testicles and penis vagina

Honestly I wonder how life even was like during "cavemen" days. I mean, our genes are pretty much the same, but I can't picture a family from today in that time. What did they do during the day? Did they tell stories and jokes to each other that people from other tribes wouldn't understand? Did they wonder about why rain happens? Would they date and break up in a similar way that we do today? And have crushes on someone but be too shy to tell them? Would they wonder why they exist? It's so surreal.

how did cavemen learn to have sex

I believe they pretty much worked all the time; hunting, building, cooking, ect.

I'd imagine they'd spend a good deal of time preparing and gathering food. it's also noted that individuals in primitive tribes spend more time sleeping than modern people on average; sleeping in two blocks at night. Even after all of that it took fuck long to do anything and make anything, watch those primitive technology videos on youtube. The guy must spend hours weaving and forming clay.

They also probably socialized a lot, told stories, had some simple jokes. The rest of that probably amounted to whatever religious beliefs they followed and raised the tribe in

Fucking it's instinctive, you just know what to do. The thing that always makes me think is how the fuck did they manage to do it with all the dirt and disgusting smell.

I said "primates included", how do you explain chimpanzees or gorillas still walk around naked?

They walk on all fours?

This isn't difficult.

the smell was probably something they already had gotten used to.

they also have really tiny dicks and balls

How old do think the first small penis was?

On that note, how long ago was Adam born?

Makes me feel good knowing that female gorillas crave that BHC.

For males that is

So we started to wear loincloths because we had big balls? What happened during the millenaries before? Bloody genitals until some genius invented the leather? It's unclear.

Someone draw this

The loincloth is a fiction.

Primitive man most likely wore something similar to what contemporary African tribal males wear, which is closer to a sling that draws the penis and scrotum upwards and holds it against the body.

A loincloth doesn't protect the genitals from chafing or the contact with tall grasses while walking. It's also liable to stay wet for long enough to become uncomfortable.

As soon as man figured out how to braid he would have invented something capable of covering and securing his genitals

Humans are quite smarter, stronger, and capable than all primates, even if we compare humans and other primates at the time.

Until recently oincloths were pretty common in Japan before the Meiji Restoration.

I bet loincloths make you go erectus, Homo.

Amazonians walk the rainforest with their penises exposed.

I think early man would of had little time for philosophy, since living takes a lot of time when you don't live in a big society. But they definitely did it from time to time, otherwise we would of never invented anything and we would of never developed religion.

>literally jungle apes

...no?

Kek

>I mean, our genes are pretty much the same

(not true, by the way)

I know it's giving me a homo erectus just looking at it.

whats the longest back a modern man could go and reproduce? 10 thousand years? further?

>explosion
What? Marco evolution is typically a very fast process on evolutionary timescales. 10,000 years isn't even that short of a time for adaptive radiation. Why do people give these sensationalist authors money instead of just stealing the(better) information from academic sources on the internet?

>adaptive radiation
I meant speciation. There was certainly an adaptive radiation of homo species that ended when we BTFO the others, and that certainly had a lot to do with the evolution of anotomically modern humans.

Sexual arousal makes you less aware of potentially disgusting things.

You don't seem to understand there's a difference in walking on all fours like chimps and gorillas do, and Walking on two legs like humans and how that exposes your genitalia to walking hazards.

Take a fucking anatomy class.