Kyber.Network ICO

Did you make it into the Kyber.network whitelist, Veeky Forums? They have Money Skeleton as an adviser, that basically makes it a guaranteed moon, just like OMG.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.kyber.network/kybernetwork-public-token-sale-901b3e7f5457
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope, I live in the land of pretend freedoms.

Yes looking forward to it. Gonna try and make as many gains as I can before sept 15.

I wish it was happening a little later so I have more time to accumulate; This shit is gonna be huge.

>tfw live in the states but also hold Colombian citizenship

YES.

We can only buy like 2-3 ETH worth of Kyber each as far as i know.

How much gains U are thinking of? Ico Cap is damn high already

so basically if Vitalik started advising Espers it would moon to top 10 market cap

How much is a spot on the whitelist going for?

The whales are going to buy out and pump this shit so hard when it hits exchanges since they will only be able to buy so little during the ICO.

100% at least. I'm sorry if anyone couldn't get a spot in time, kek. I'm thinking in sell it, I dunno.

I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty jealous. I would put $25k into the Kyber ICO if I could.

Yes, but only if he advised to buy Espers on yobit.

>We can only buy like 2-3 ETH worth of Kyber each as far as i know.
Oh, this makes me feel a lot better then. I'll just try to buy it as soon as it hits exchanges. I didn't realize individual cap was that low.

I'm Are you interested?

To this moment I've only seen 1-2 ETH.

No, I didn't know that there was a low individual cap.

Pic sauce?

Little Caprice - Hard Anal Desires

T-thanks!

Anyone got an estimate on when the coins are due to be disbursed?

>We can only buy like 2-3 ETH worth of Kyber each as far as i know.
I think the Cap is only valid the first 24hours. Day 2 you could buy as much as you want. Wouldnt be surprised if its done by the first day though

3ETH is a pretty low cap though, thats dissapointing

So when that shit hit exchanges?

This. Roughly when are the coins due to be disbursed?

not allowed for US residents or citizens. I plan on doing the same thing with my dual citizenship but just letting you know.

I don't know why they don't maximise the cap on day 1 and only allow any remaining tokens to rollover to day 2.

what are you getting at though?
You think they'll know through my IP address?

Was thinking of using a tor browser or something, but im wasnt sure they'd be that hardcore about it. I did read it wasnt valid for people LIVING in the states so they might be uptight about it

You could get multiple accounts, though.

Not true. There's an individual cap for the first 6 hours of the sale. After that, the cap is lifted and all the KYC is sold off until the hard cap is reached.

how do I know if I'm on the list ? I didn't get any emails from them

blog.kyber.network/kybernetwork-public-token-sale-901b3e7f5457 There's information. If you have an Slack account, for example, you email is automatically in the whitelist.

7 tomatoes after the first banana a raven will reach zanzabar and airdrop all the kybers.

The limit to get on the white list was yesterday? Fuuuuuuck.

nope. how do I benifit from kyber if I'm not on the whitelist?

Y-you want to get in? I won't use mine, because medical reasons.

No, it ended August 22nd.

Getting on the whitelist.

What's your discord bruh

I'd prefer use my Telegram. @yeahboi9999