Lisk

Is this thing pulling a NEO on us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ennMD1fPtXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NEO boomed because it is going to be the improved version of ETH for China.

wtf is Lisk's niche supposed to be

Lisk is a shit scamcoin
will get dumped just how it did last days, from $5 to $3 in hours lmao

QTUM is the real Chinese Ethereum

yeah, ok. go shill your bags elsewhere

My impression is that Lisk wants to be ETH that uses JavaScript instead of solidity. But that won't matter because Ethereum will support JavaScript in the future.

Lisk is the German version after the new rebranding

>the german ethereum

Yeah nope.

the delusion

Lisk is the German eth.

This kid gets it. The people who brought you Volkswagen, BMW, Mercedes and two world wars are now bringing a new and upgraded Ethereum.

so many things are trying to be the next ethereum

ethereum should just rebrand itself as the next ethereum, then maybe it'll get back to ATH

stratis probably is next

>muh German ethereum

Arkfag detected. Stay poor bitch shill.

It's pumping

lets goooo

I'll buy in after the correction, unless this is a warranted price increase.

u should've bought in two days ago when it was $2.5. you're late. don't fomo now. actually don't fomo EVER.

Eh kinda annoyed I sold 1000 at at 2usd but I just wasn't all that impressed with the tech.
Rly didnt like hardcoded tx fees.

Sold it when plasma.io was announced.

you realise IOTA is also from germany right ?

I sold 80 at $.30 usd because the tech isn't that great and I didn't think this was going anywhere

Keep telling yourself that. Just broke 137K sats

People complain about bitcoin transaction fees.
I see lisk transaction fees being worse. its just hardcoded to .1 lsk per transaction. so if lisk becomes 10USD fee is 1USD. At some point it will get too ridiculous. I think that will put brakes on this moon mission at some point. But im usually wrong so what do I know. From what I understand, it is a fork every time they change the fee, which isn't end of the world but it seems somewhat 'hacky' imo. At least with bitcoin, if there is a lot of network activity, you can increase fee to go faster. lsk if the network is bogged down youre shit out of luck if you really need to send lsk. Hasn't become too much of a problem yet though since no one really uses it. It is a minor issue for voting rewards though.

I was gonna throw $1k at this when it was at $2.41 last week or so but didnt. I want to kill myself now.

Fuck.. I listened to /biz and for once it paid off. Some guys shilled me really well the coin a couple weeks ago and so I bought a bunch when it was really cheap. Pity it's only 80 of them but still.

tfw bought into the ICO but only put in $9 USD but tht became $700 :^)

planning on selling tonight 85% to OMG and 15% to Qtum, what do you guys say?

What does lisk have to do with ark?

Once lisk core 1.0 is released, the transaction fee will no longer be flat 0.1 lisk, it'll be dynamic.

No they wont. They did say they intend to make the fees dynamic at some point though.

Its gonna dip after this huge green candle. Buy the dip right? Where do u buy in?

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=ennMD1fPtXA

Lisky is risky.

You should have bought NEO at $7.
You should have bought Lisk at $7.

Don't make the same mistake twice.

Only thing Lisk is doing is taking a shit on your head..

Neo had rebranding and chinks. What does Lisk have?

Rebranding and sdk that's what Lisk have