Favourite Genocide ?????

Mine is the Rwandan genocide of 1994, I feel it shows what a determined government can do. What about you guys??????

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gombe_Chimpanzee_War
cam.ac.uk/research/news/ancient-dna-reveals-genetic-continuity-between-stone-age-and-modern-populations-in-east-asia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off summerfag

Why hate fuckhead

The current eurangutan genocide.

Fuck off Hutu manlet

This

>the Holocaust couldn't have happened because it'd be impossible to kill 11 million people in 7 years
>but killing 1 million people in 3 months is entirely possible
Aryan "master race" btfo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gombe_Chimpanzee_War

Pretty interesting to read about.

The contemporary "genocide of whites" because it's completely imaginary so no one is actually getting hurt.

t. nbothulu hwongo

rawr XD

We all know you're same fagging, nigger

White Genocide
it's so effective that no one even notices it and if you call out on it you get named a racist nazi

>not reproducing of your own volition is genocide

His only mistake was not liquidating the entire inmate population when he had the chance.

see what I mean?
kinda hard to reproduce when you're getting invaded by browns who rape your women and there's nothing to do about it

Getting invaded by browns is something Europeans have dealt with since ancient times and it didn't stop them.

yes the black genocide

I thought ebil whitey was doing all the invading?

Both aren't exclusive from each other, falseflagging subhuman. Get extinct'd.

I mean I don't really doubt the holocaust but this argument is completely shit

>/pol/ says it's impossible that Germany killed 6 million in 5 years
>doesn't dispute that 1 million rwandans died in 3 months, almost all by inefficient means like hacking them with machetes

really tickles my almonds

Literally the same post right here. I mean can you guys at least try to diversify?

But don't you know that I saw a dad character on a sitcom who was a total pushover whom the female members teased, and that's all the proof you need for the white genocide and if you disagree that's because you're a cuck

>kinda hard to reproduce when you're getting invaded by browns who rape your women and there's nothing to do about it

What are you talking about? Rapists among their rank are routinely imprisoned for rape so long as the charges can be proved beyond a reasonable doubt.

Besides, he's right. Europeans shouldn't be bitching if they can't even maintain replacement rates.

This, it's entirely self inflicted and peaceful, and all they have to do and stop it is literally stick a penis into a vagina, yet they're too cucked too even do that

>These territorial gains were not permanent, however; with the Kahama gone, the Kasakela's territory now butted up directly against the territory of another chimpanzee community, called the Kalande.[6] Cowed by the superior strength and numbers of the Kalande, as well as a few violent skirmishes along their border, the Kasakela quickly gave up much of their new territory.[6]
Fucking perfidious Kalande

Leopold's Wild Ride in the Belgian Congo.

Manlets, when will they learn? At least the Twa know their place.

It was actually the opposite early on in history. The native Neanderthals were BLACKED and BROWNED into extinction by early Europeans, and then those early Europeans got FARMED by the lighter skinned Near East farmers, and both got INDO'd by the Yamna. Combine all of those and you get modern white people.

On the other hand East Asians have kept the race pure for over 12000 years and have resisted race mixing degeneracy

Who's the masterrace now /pol/? Or is racemixing suddenly a good thing?

cam.ac.uk/research/news/ancient-dna-reveals-genetic-continuity-between-stone-age-and-modern-populations-in-east-asia

The Rwanda genocide was just the hutu chimping out because they were losing the war luckily for them the UN was blocking the RPF(Tutsi).

These bastards had the nerve to blame us on this shit...

>East Asia

That isn't saying much, considering the Austronesian populations from that region are almost extinct. I think the last ones left are the oldest ones, the Taiwanese Aboriginals.

I'm not a holocaust denier but your argument is retarded and makes no sense.

Not actually a genocide, but on a historical "atrocity" note I love the anti-landlord campaigns. Those fuckers deserved it.

Pol Pot's Killing Fields. It was just so unnecessarily violent and stupid and he even admitted to slaughtering people for virtually no reason when he was dictator. Even the Nazis at least tried to hide it and justify their genocide by promising a better future.

Who is "us?" Are you Belgian?

>all they have to do and stop it is literally stick a penis into a vagina
Not that simple any more champ. Decades of shitty food and gadgetry has reduced their potency by half, and since you stupid fucks are all about "muh freedom" that trend isn't going to stop anytime soon.

Daily reminder that Pol pot was based. He got rid of foreigners and suppressed the islamic chams. He also knew the degeneracy of urban living, and that tradition was to be found in the rural lifestyle.