ur mom

youtu.be/yeG2lQ6xGRc

me

IT'S ME AUSTIN! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!

THE NUKES DANALD

BAH GAWD

STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN WAS FOUND DEAD BACKSTAGE

F

what's Veeky Forums's opinion on the Original Night Stalker?

Arthur Leigh Allen

aww son of a bitch!

Kek.

Probably a high school age kid. He literally left his homework at the scene of the crime. I bet he's still alive.

yeah I wonder if he's finally gonna get caught after all these years

Simultaneously a very Reddit serial killer and also one of the more obscure killers that shows you know a thing or two about true crime

>a very Reddit serial killer
What did you mean by this? How is a serial killer "Reddit?"

Google says his name was Richard Ramirez and that he died in 2013 at age 53.

Wrong one. That was the second Night Stalker. The original one was never caught.

Also the original one was more of a serial rapist than serial killer.

Reddit has an obsession with him, always brings him up in serial killer threads

On the unresolved mysteries subreddit (true crime hub on Reddit) he's probably the most popular story
Doesn't mean he's not a trve investigator-tier case

go back there

/our guy/

I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT, J.R.

Why isn't there a true crime board?

the zodiac is reddit tier

earons is Veeky Forums tier

he looks like what I imagine your average 4channer looks like

why are his eyes so inexpressive?

yeah

there is, it's /lgbt/

wasnt he cleared by dna?

Because that'd be a dumb board, and we don't need boards for everything.

nah he died before he was supposed to give it

imagine the memes though

also where else are you supposed to talk about it?

On Veeky Forums?

>can only talk about events from 25+ years ago
>will probably have to justify posting about this instead of talking about how white people are better than brown people (with dates instead of memes)

Or maybe you should fuck off back to redd!t to discuss it, instead?

or you could go back to your containment board

looks like putin

Just because someone doesn't like your shitty reddit attitude doesn't mean he's from /pol/, you worthless retard.
Now fuck off back home.

xd

>xd
Don't ever post agian

k dude

reddit/unresolvedmysteries my son
also websleuths iff you can stand all the praying wine mommas
dreamindemon.com
documentingreality.com

also the zodiac killer was a media invention, there was no serialkilller

all the crimes were completely unrelated

>praying wine mommas
I can't that's the problem

Nope.

Unresolved mysteries is the only reddit-related thing that I can stand, and even that is slowly succumbing to "Reddit mentality"

Tay was too good for this world.

I imagine whoever it was came from a rough family if he is believed to have started as a thief.

Visalia Ransacker became the East Area Rapist/Original Night Stalker is the true redpill
He was a thief for sexual/compulsive reasons, not out of necessity

who the fuck ransacks and burgles well over a 100 residences only to not steal any valuables, just drink beer/eat snacks/go through women's underwear?

A guy who busts a fat nut every time he does it and can only bust said nut whenever he does it

ded grooz bedeevowh

yeah but if your going to murder someone and shoot a police officer in the process of your crime spree you should at least get something of value out of it, right?

But that's impossible, Zodiac killed some people before Ted was born

You're enjoying a quite evening at home, relaxing with your qt3.14 soulmate when this guy crawls in through your bedroom window
What do?

be careful about your answer everyone

the italian guy @ the townhall meeting who said hed beat the shit out of him got attacked himself

This was the most interesting part of that story.

Guy says he wishes stalker would break into his house because he would kick ass. Later that night stalker breaks in kills the guy and rapes his wife.

That means the stalker was at that town meeting that night in that hall where everyone met.

Personally i think he was a cop.

Ask him if Ray is there

can you spot him in this pic??

>what is time traveling jews

here. Well, I guess I'm fucked

he didn't kill the guy though

At that point in time he was just raping

He killed a couple in public later, but that didn't seem to be planned (people think that one of them recognized him or something). He didn't start becoming a bona fide serial killer until he moved to SoCal

Unless you think he was the VR in which case he had already killed 1-3+ people by that point in time

emilio estevez

I feel like this might actually be him

>Guy says he wishes stalker would break into his house because he would kick ass. Later that night stalker breaks in kills the guy and rapes his wife.
>That means the stalker was at that town meeting that night in that hall where everyone met.
Sauce on this one? Sounds like something from a movie.

Oh ok i thought he kiled that guy at the town hall meeting.

I still think he was a cop maybe the mail man or meter reader/city worker.

It seems so odd that he knew the neighborhoods so well and always evaded capture.

this site is shit so ignore the analysis but here's a transcript of the attack:

thequesterfiles.com/tactical_1_--_night_predator_-.html

Yes this actually happened. There's even more bizarre stories about him. This whole case is weird as fuck

>being this bluepilled

It really happend but i was wrong about the guy getting killed. Stalker just raped tough guys wife while he watched. Not like that is much better

regardless of what he is, this guy was born to be a serial killer

Just like Michael Phelps was born to be a swimmer

Hes definitely the most interesting American killer in my book.

Starts off as just a peeping tom, transitions into a small time burgler stealing weird shit. Nothing of real value.

He then begins raping the women in the houses he breaks into. Then he ups the anty and starts murdering the people in their houses.

Then one day just stops. Never to be heard of again.

Looks nothing like that stupid communist

>American

Who's most interesting?

he stopped for 5 years only to do one more attack after Richard Ramirez got arrested

I wonder what he was doing during that time

>remember everyone: he's not wearing any pants

Ive heard speculation that he may have been in jail during that break but that doesnt make sense to me.

He was a slippery bastard
>would stake his victim's houses out for weeks to get movement patterns
>would undo screws in their windows so he could jump in and out when needed
>if they had a dog, would wait until they were gone and give the doggo treats so it wouldn't alert anyone when he came in the night
>had a baby dick so he never actually left any DNA in the women
>tied his victims up in a knot that not many people knew
>would sometimes not wear pants to his crime scenes
>was more than once spotted walking away from a crime scene without pants/acting suspiciously on his bike, even go into a foot chase with an officer, but was never caught

Jail, dead, or in the military is my guess
Some think he might've gotten a gf or something that let him go rough on her that might've sated his desires

I can't get over this case

1. According to several eyewitness reports he probably took flights in between cities for the sole purpose of raping people
2. He would break into houses multiple times leading up to his attacks and stash bindings and unload guns
3. He would laugh after victims would try to unload said guns on him
4. youtube.com/watch?v=jdElYnd-xMo
5. he would stay in houses for hours. Sometimes he would even hide, wait for his victims to think it was clear and for them to free themselves from the bindings, and then burst back in for another round
6. LE didn't even connect his ONS murders to each other until the 90s. They didn't connect them to the EAR attacks until the 2000s.

they had so many opportunities to catch him.

I honestly wonder if he was an officer

there's also the possibility that he offended elsewhere

iirc there were quite a few attacks in Connecticut during those 5 years that were similar to the EAR-ONS MO

I'm thinking of the BTK guy here.

Once the killings stopped, everyone thought he was dead, in prison, or somewhere else.

It turned out he just got promoted from a low level municipal bureaucrat to a mid level municipal bureaucrat and the rush of power he got from that was enough that he didn't need to kill any more.

Same. I stayed up one night reading about him and watching documentarys on him.

I dont believe he found a chick who was a freak enough to satisfy him. I think the thrill of him breaking in and raping couldn't be givin to him by a willing person.

I think he died honestly.

BTK was literally one of the biggest assholes in history, pure scum

he did have a 5 year break tho and he (allegedly) continued harassing former victims up to the mid 2000s

he might be dead now, who knows really

/x/ used to be alright for discussing stuff like this, but for now this is the best place.

/x/ is full of unironic retards though

but I see what you mean

The stuff about the 2000s is just rumor and speculation like you said.

But it makes the case all the more interesting.

it's insane how much we know yet don't know at the same time

But his daughter was a true blue qt though

It truly does.

Did you ever listen to the voicemail he left on a victims answer machine?

Id post the link from YouTube but im on my phone and it wont let me. Its creepy as fuck.

WOW WHAT A MANEUVER

are there any other recordings besides the "gonna kill you," the "is ray there" and the "you're never gonna catch me" ones?

Who the hell were the Brabant Killers and why did they do it?