Africa has no resou-

Africa has no resou-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iroquois
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not even sure what argument this addressing.

nobody ever said that

-rces, said no one ever.

Literal retard.

How about a map that shows useable farmland? You can't eat diamonds dipshit

Said literally nobody, ever.

In fact Africa suffers from a common effect where natural resource abundance actually impedes economic growth.

fuck off reddit

Lol

Why? Because they had so much abundance all year round and no winter to prepare for they evolved to stupid and lazy?

That's an interesting theory you have there. Thanks.

Did we not have literally this exact same thread yesterday, picture and all?

Africa has just as much usable farmland.
Furthermore this theory falls apart when we consider that the extremely fertile lands of North America were never civilized until white man came along. Some races simply don't have the intelligence required to develop and manage civilizations.

No. The resource curse has many factors to it but it has nothing to do with evolution. A major factor is that without exception economic development goes paired with people moving to the cities and swapping primary sector jobs in industry and agriculture for secondary and tertiary sector jobs in services. This raises their productive capacity and improves access to education increasing human capital. Both leading to long term growth. Countries with an abundance of natural resources have strong incentives to employ a large number of people in primary sector jobs, working in mines or on plantations. While supplying the country with a steady stream of revenue, the low skilled nature of these jobs provides no long term economic growth as productive capacity does not increase. Moreover the profits of such natural resources more often than not end up largely in the hands of international companies or a small wealthy elite. Both are most likely to spend the profits on foreign value-adding activities, not boosting or providing incentives to domestic economic growth.
Besides this, there are many other factors contributing to the observable fact that natural resource abundance has a negative effect on economic growth (and not just in Africa either), but feel free to use Google Scholar to learn more about that.

Go back to /Leftypol/

Diamond are almost worthless

>le winters in Europe made whites smarter meme

0/10

>gee bill we've got coffee, and tea, and uranium!!!
>let's build a civilization!!!

Do you believe in evolution and biology? Would populations seperated for thousands and thousands of years not develop differently?

>I love eating cotton, oil, coffee, and diamonds

Oil and uranium aren't exactly good resources to start civilization.
>no winter to prepare
Exactly, instead they had dry season where even water became hard to find. Aren't Africans just so lucky to live in a place where water becomes hard to find for 3 months?

>were never civilized until white man came along
Wow, it's like the injuns were cut off from the rest of world?

Nobody forces you to stay in the place where you can't even find water.

Nobody forces you to stay in the place where it gets freezing cold in winter and all plant live dies.

>Some races simply don't have the intelligence required to develop and manage civilizations.

Some races dont develop at the same pace as others for all sorts of reasons. Pulling the white supremacy card makes you look like a moron.

I don't and my ancestors didn't?

Good luck moving somewhere without water
But your ancestors did stay

Because thousands of years is very miniscule in the evolutionary scale of things.

It's the new hut op pic

>I disagree with this person but can't actually refute his argument so I will call him reddit
This has become the most Reddit thing to do

Just because I think the nig continent has resources does not mean I like them you brainlet

what the hell is leftypol? isn't that just what /pol/tards shout when Veeky Forums rightfully shits on their 2035521569th africa is... thread?

West Africa had access to gold/diamonds as well and was home to large kingdoms and empires. The man who is believed to be the richest man who ever lived acrued his wealth from control over gold in ghana.

>ghana
TRIGGERED
Please nigger it was Mali

>the extremely fertile lands of North America were never civilized until white man came along.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iroquois
So uncivilized the colonists modeled significant aspects of their government by their example and had to eradicate them to continue

What about 40,000 years?

Yes

Would you believe me if I told you white skin is only about 8,000 years old?

Just google African (XXXX) and you will find it.
Memes are useless.

>wanting to create civilization when you can bathe in cow urine instead?

fucking europlebs

>Nobody forces you to stay in the place where it gets freezing cold in winter and all plant live dies.

bump

How does this not vindicate the guy you're arguing with? Massive aesthetic and functional changes can happen in a really short time. The complexity of human society ensures that small changes have outsized consequences. Marginally higher intelligence would have massive implications for any population of sufficient size. And that's not the only thing that can give an edge or hinder people.

>Oil and diamonds
>two things that only became wildly profitable in the past 150-100 years

The education system really did fail /pol/

It means you're a cultural marxist cuck

No winter made the first Eurasians smart who is a distant ancestor of all whites.

Thats bullshit white skin is at least 30,000 years old.