Mfw I make 50k a year daytrading very conservatively with as little as 1k at the exchange

>mfw I make 50k a year daytrading very conservatively with as little as 1k at the exchange

Why do wagies still exist?

I say, let them exist, someone has to work for us.

Because the vast majority of day traders do not beat the market.

Stocks or coins?

Coins grandpa

You dont make shit nigger why are you lying

nice larp

Ill fuck that ass up boi. dont lie bout this shit. Day trading is my life senpai and i ball out

Alright OP I'll bite. Let's hear you green text a normal day like yesterday. You start with 1000 what trades did you make at how much and how many times during the day?

post the fuckin orders from your exchange or gtfo

This

Pics or it didn't happen

no u don't you lying faggot. no one can.

90% of people lose money day trading but somehow everyone on biz is makin bank

everyone on biz is larping tho

lemme guess. Some generic shit like 'buy the dip, sell the top' 'dont ever eat a loss, just hodl till recovery' 'dont put more than 10% into a single coin' etc etc

if you day trade only using 1000USD why not compound the interest and make much more than 50k anually?

Im late to the game now I got work 10 hr days so I can buy btc

And when exactly did this board blow up with all the bit and shit coin talk it seems like a checked 8or9 months ago and this was not a thing

I was you a month ago
I have no idea either, Veeky Forums used to be diversified but the shitcoins took over

"I make"

No. You don't. You make 50k this year and that'll be the only year

because some of us make 100k a year on crypto while making 80k at our normie jobs to push into more crypto.

but besides that most people are just fucking idiots and cant handle this game

Currently working my 10$/hr full time job trying to put $800 a month into swing trading blue chip stocks and ETFs.

I'd be happy with 100 bucks a day, but the market is scared of big bad trump right now and its cramping my gainz.

I work so that I don't have to spend any crypto gains, and because I like my job.

please no more of these wanky humble brags. it's almost as bad if not worse than Larping manlets

>make great returns for 3 months
>imagine if I did this for a full year..
>I could make $50k a year
>we full time trader now this will never end lelel
>crypto obviously grandpa
I died

probably didnt even make 50k.

>i made $130 today, thats 50k a year
is how they think

I was thinking...if you are good enough to turn 1k into 50 by "logical" "technical" "rational" strategy then it would follow you would be making much more than 50k because you could continue the strategy well past that...

>I make less than an average worker's wage by daytrading
Why would you brag about that?

Trading seems to turn average people into baselessly smug insufferable jackasses.
Imagine a world full of useless unproductive shit heads.

OP made $150 today and decided to extrapolate that to the entire year

You get jewed with stocks newfag

sounds about right lol

Because you are larping. You do not make anything cockroach