Gonna drop 3.5 BTC in any of them

Monaco is a scamcoin, so I'd stick with TenX

>buying high ever

read some books on investing and the answer to your question would be obvious

Very informative... Now give me a real answer

to the moooon!!!

I don't care it's its ATH I'm willing to sit and HODL

Which one is the question

Pick your poison. TenX will try to hack your mind with scammy marketing and PR and so will Monaco. Monaco is just a bit smarter about it though.

it's all about branding and monaco has better branding. period

I'm buying in, I'm already havcked

Which one is worth holding tokens on?

Okay but which will be more useful and have more value outside the branding?

Bought both. Sold TenX, kept MCO. So worth it.

Forgot my obligatory pic

>tfw no high-class second-generation Ivy League-attending sociology-studying objectification-decrying latte-sipping feminist Asian qt gf

source please

i sold monao last night , anyone making money owes me fml.

Franplayshalo

thank you dear

Centra is gonna blow monaco and tenx out of the water. There was an illegal trading on etherdelta and it reach 5 USD in 1 hour, the hype is real

im not seeing where the tenX PAY token actually gets any value. Its basically just airmiles. Infact the PAY token is the only part of the tenX platform that has anything to do with the blockchain, that and being able to pay with other coins of course. the PAY token itself isnt that valuable but the platform is. MCO is overvalued right now, all the coin is is rights to the MCO smart contract that executes transactions, which is non existent as of right now. people wont be using a Monaco card until 2020

Just read the whitepaper for Tenx... I agree with your analysis. But tenx has a working product. Reading up on Monaco now

remember to do the opposite of what biz says

Except for that?

TenX put in a double bottom while Monaco is a scam at ATH, you be the judge