40 yo vs 26 yo

>40 yo vs 26 yo

why aren't you betting? it's free money.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9srKEUujkRo
hdhub.live/channel/channel-1-live-stream.html
pscp.tv/w/1yNGamqeNqXGj
vidi.tv/django73144
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> 49-0 professional, Black male (superior genetics), endorsed by President Trump
versus
> potato

great logic
mcgregor is 29. that might be important in this kind of statical analysis.

hope mcgregor gets his half-chub bashed in
spoonfeed me on the most straightforward betting site

>nigger iq average is 80
>whites dominate most sports
>superior genetics

>be 40
>want to date 29 yr olds

legit think mcgregor is going to win.
this shit has been like a wwe style event and i wouldnt be surprised if it ends like one

easy money if you bet on pretty boy floyd

> potatoes are lobotomized at birth
> blacks have 20 inch cocks to please white women
I'm white and I bend over for my black overlords, sorry you inbred cuck.

>mcgregor
>white

>29
Too old

your a tard if you think old man floyd will win. Connor is a beast and always has been. This isnt just some hype trash talk this is how connor is and he always win. he is a beast in the arena and has the heart and eye of the tiger to win. it is going to be wild

I don't get why /pol/tards don't consider Irish white.

Notice McGregor is talking mad shit like he's going to destroy. Notice Mayweather is talking about how it'll be a tough and exciting match. Who do you think has a bigger percentage of revenue coming from PPV? Why would Mayweather want you to think that he stands a chance at losing to a rookie boxer?

Where can I bet with crypto?

Because Celtics are not white and angles are. Why is this difficult logic?

proud to have %3 african genes in me. it has contributed to my 7" penis. thank you my ancestors

I'm Welsh. Am I White?

How could you bet against someone that's this excited for his coming fight?

topbet

hurry where can i see the live stream

mayweather will win
no ko
points and added round

What is up with the "blacks have bigger dicks" meme. It's just dudes with bigger dicks from any race being more likely to take part or cooperate with such studies. There are huge whites and asians as well as tiny blacks the world around.

Blacked.com is not representative of the black race.

>when ur dicc all hard ready to FUCC

MCgregor gonna accidentally kick in MMA. Get DQ"D

He's 28.

> t. dicklet

gregor has beaten only these ufc ragdolls, basically amateur fighters they drag from the streets to this guy to beat. he has no clue what caliber of difference is to face world class boxer

nice bought 100k inches of black cock

So what time is the fight?

Jesus Christ ur a faggot

How are Celtics not white?

Because they're primitive gingers and have contributed very little to Western civilization relative to other white Europeans

Potatoes are some kind of proto-monkeys. Their "culture" and speech patterns are barely human.

McGregor was born on 7/14/88

He's destined to win

I know that ireland is basically the Africa of Europe in terms of scientific and cultural development but I would still consider them white.

Romans took the invention of the cheriot from the celtics its crazy to think how easily (((/pol/))) is eased into propaganda because they werent a bunch of christcucks. Even a tribe of blonde and blue eyed people aren't white to you fags because they didnt follow a bunch of jews and created a self destructing civilization

ETH will pump 5% tonight. Gayrunteed

>mfw genetically inferior white men think they can compete in athletic competitions

>yfw all strongman competitions are 100% white

>b-but we excel in sports literally nobody cares about!
lmao

>most Olympic medals per capita come from North european countries
>only major event blacks excel is running, literally designed to be betas and run away
>even Bolt lost in that to a Scandinavian
LMFAO

Nice moving of goalposts. How is strength not athleticism, it's one the most important things for men and non-Whites cant hold a candle to literal White power

this post triggered white people hard. lol

You know that shower vs grower thing? It's all dependent on ancestral environments. Races from hot environments tend to have bigger flaccid dicks to keep from overheating, while races in colder climates tend to have tiny dicks that grow into regular size when erect so that their balls don't freeze off.

When you look at statistical erect sizes the differences disappear almost entirely.

Statisically Burgers actually have the biggest dicks and the smallest belong to Koreans and Pajeets.

>non whites cant hold a literal candle to white power
Is that why there were Asian and Afro Latino Olympic medalists 2016? Or how about the fact that the worlds strongest man competition isn't 100% white. You idiots take this racial superiority thing too far. The fact is some people are athletic, the vast majority of this board isn't, and you can thank your genetics for it, race having a far smaller factor then anyone ITT will likely admit. Also you might have fallen for the hype if you bet on McGreggor

sorry guys

youtube.com/watch?v=9srKEUujkRo

its also why africans have longer limbs to dissipate heat and europeans have shorter limbs and a wider waist to conserve heat, nature is pretty damn amazing

>Is that why there were Asian and Afro Latino Olympic medalists 2016?
Are you steaming so hard you didnt read my post? I wasnt talking about the olympics in general I was talking about strongman competitions and yes they are 100% white go ahead and watch some, I've only ever seen one negro in it. The way European bodies are built are better suited for strength, kenyans have thinner ankles so their legs act like pendulums so its all thanks to physics for whichever race can dominate whatever sport its been evolved to be better at

Why are gooks so good at archery?

You know when you squint to focus on something?

>and yes they are 100% white go ahead and watch some, I've only ever seen one negro in it.
Your admission that there was a black person in the competition nullifies your previous statement. I read your post, but what you wrote by your own admission is false.

But nips and chinks aren't that good, it always seems like it comes down to a US southerners vs gooks in the olympics with the gooks winning

>Celts not White
>Only a Kike would say that

KEK

It's a dumb joke left over from the Gangs of New York era.

Plenty of people thought the same about betting on Hillary

> chinks aren't that good
> comes down to.... the gooks winning
kek

Can someone link a stream?

Where to bet? I wanna throw in

mongol genes through rape

That only applies to whites and not potatoniggers.

this isnt fucking /sp/.........

What are you talking about? Veeky Forums is all about making money. Betting allows you to make money.

what link can I watch!!!

youtube

Noobs, download soda player and use this stream link: acestream://99e4657478e7b768ace5281ece419f9899e663e2

Youtube.com/watchfight4freelol

Yep, I can get behind this. Same thing was with asses IIRC. Black women are predisposed to distributing much more fat in their asses for better volume ratios, keeping the body cooler but also still maintaining enough for the body to properly maintain hormonal levels for menstruation etc. Also fat reserves for surviving famine, the African continental pastime.

Chinks are chinese, gooks are Korean.

Mayweather will throw fight to pay the IRS.

He has large sums bet on his opponent in crypto.

They're sort of white, but just barely. Similar to Somalis.
>we wuz Mesopotamians n shieeet
100% proud Germanic masterrace

>lazed around for 6 gorillion years eating fruit
>survival of the niggest
>superior

one sec user

Stream link
hdhub.live/channel/channel-1-live-stream.html

Ace stream doesn't work mate

Is Welsh the same thing as Celtic?

5645ae13ce84aac9313d05a28232240d4f642d7e
its in frog if you don't mind
also pls donate btc to a poorfag
1DafkFANQXgJ1WjhLEFNkQkpUee34Z42oJ

whoever said youtube is an idiot it's all getting took down or just fake loop videos

no sound

You're welcome
pscp.tv/w/1yNGamqeNqXGj

Any ETH or BlockSpaceCats welcome:
0x39248d38D48Cb821c76c7A866e2F3C9C3e1C41f4

If you say a Celt is not White, you are not German. You are ((them)), and here to divide us.

You won't. And this time we will win.

0e4cdab5a89bf2100067e5864242e729fff9489d

>pscp.tv/w/1yNGamqeNqXGj
Ty

wheres the link boyz

Here guys try this one

vidi.tv/django73144

15wMzjFsG7AVoV1ZoB8Vru1YdK2wXshJBQ

It's not English

get him out of the ring quick lmao

Shits over m8

MONEY NOT EVEN TIRED
POTATOE NIGGER BTFO

It's over. Veeky Forums is always wrong.

>cryptards think mayweather posted this to get normies into crypto
>it was really a ploy to get cryptards into boxing

10d chess this man is playing

In the end the """superior""" young fit tall white man lost.What a masterrace