What would you do with your coin gainz?

Let's say you won $100,000 in crypto betting

What would you do with it? Would you quit your job? How would you make it last? Would you be afraid of leaving it crypto?

Would you consider getting into investment properties or other passive-income generating businesses?

I'm just curious what your long term plan is with the crypto gains.

My personal goal is to quit my job. But I can't just expect to continue making money on crypto. Maybe I fuck up. Maybe the market changes. Do you have hedges?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ShOusaHBSdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pussy, i would put 80k in eth, 20k stx.

$100k in bitbeans
> sprout for a month
> I now have $200k worth of bitbeans
> sell bitbeans for Digibyte

No, why quit something you enjoy doing, just follow the guide and everything's gonna be alright.

50g to pay off debts, travel, buy shit I don't need. 25g in savings. 10g in crypto. 15g to the taxman.

I'd pay off my student loans and use the remaining 50k paying taxes and putting the rest into crypto.

This, Get a POS coin

wait a month a get rich

>quit your job

are you fucking retarded OP. 100k is NOTHING. you will have absolutly zero dollars in six months. calling it now.

down payment on house
degree
funds for wedding

INVEST ALL ON GOOD COINS WITH GOOD TECH TO MAKE MOAR MONEY!

it would take you years to double your bitbeans user

> yfw my APM is so high that I can sprout at a faster rate than every other Beaners

youtube.com/watch?v=ShOusaHBSdI

Step 1: Reinvest.
Step 2: Go back to sleep.

I make enough to get by. Don't need this shit for 30 years. It'll either make me a billionaire or burn to the ground. But for now I'm comfy AF.

Just keep it in BTC and spend what you need if you need to. HODL the rest.

100k isnt much, id keep it in crypto.

>quitting my job
hell no, i love my job. i can trade at work.

Put half of it towards a down payment on a house.

Re-roll the other half

I've made trades at work but I'm always paranoid of someone from IT calling up and telling me to cut that shit out. Do you just do it and hope no one says anything?

this

>"Keep the client on the Ferris wheel, and it goes, the park is open 24/7, 365, every decade, every goddamn century. That’s it. Name of the game."

This is unironically what I'm doing. I'm getting a foreclosed $50k home. Feels comfy. Hope to eventually rent it out to some faggot.

Troll or young?

100k is nothing...

>Let's say you made less trading crypto than you actually have
gay
I hit $100k earlier this year, i just put it all back into lower coins

100k is less than many people's annual income